Review of The-blackberry

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

christinem
7/21/09

The people in this company are definitley unhelpful to say the least. I bought three items, 2 of which I returned as they were not suitable. I sent them recorded delivery. I received no confirmation of receipt from them (The blackberry), and when I complained about this (3 emails to them!!) they still did not reply, and only did reply, when I threatened to advise others about them. This is still on going. I regularly buy from other websites, and have always had polite responses to any queries, or emails that I have sent. I have had absolutely no problems with any returns to any of them, should the cause arise, and prompt re-payment back into my bank account for the returns. The Blackberry have completely ignored my last email to them , and they are definitely in my opinion not above board. My advice to you all is steer well clear. You have been warned!! Oh! and I have advised the Dept of trade and industry about my dealings with the blackberry too.

Questions? Get answers from the The-blackberry staff and other customers.

The-blackberry?