Review of THBoxes

Shenzhen, China

1 Review From Our Community

sjc1
10/21/15

I have an online jewelry and accessories store. THBoxes.com some pretty decent amber and turquoise fashion jewelry at great prices, so I placed a few test dropship orders to vet the company as a potential supplier. The problems:

1. I paid for tracking, and never received it
2. More than a month after my initial order, the order status is still showing as "Pending". Not shipped, but pending. It's understandable that ground shipping from China can take a while. but they haven't even shipped it!
3. I tried contacting their customer service through their website and never gt a response(the real time chat on the site is straight out broken).
4. I then tried contacting someone through their company pages on FaceBook and LinkedIn and still got no response.
5. I opened a PayPal dispute and STILL no response. PayPal had to automatically refund the payments by default because no one at THBoxes ever even responded to the dispute.

Don't bother with this site. The prices look good, but I think the owner has more or less just abandoned the site.

Tip for consumers: This site doesn't appear operational. After placing an order, you will see that the order status never updates and there is never a response to inquiries.

Questions? Get answers from the THBoxes staff and other customers.

THBoxes?