Review of ThatzIt

1 star

jamess923
James S.
6/29/17

My experience, I had a fungal infection that started in July. I am a Dentist so I know a fungal infection when I see one. I tried to treat it with a combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil and Plain Yogurt. Although the vinegar and oil are painful this method has worked for me in the past and was working again. Until I had to go out of town for a week. It would have been difficult to take these items on the airplane so I decided to take a break for a week and continue after I returned. Unfortunately during that time period my infection got much worse. When I tried to use the regimen it was now extremely painful. I wanted to use a natural cure but I broke down and bought 3 name brand over the counter anti fungal creams. One with Butenafine, a second with Tolnaftate and a third with Clotrimazole. I tried each one of these individually for 2 weeks. When I saw no sign of improvement with one I moved to the next one. After the 6 weeks of trying these creams I found that not only did my fungal infection fail to improve, but it got worse. I decided to go back to the vinegar, oil and yogurt combo despite the pain. I did this for over a month. I found that the progression of the infection stopped, but it was just holding, it just would not get better. Around the end of October I decided to give up. I decided I would need to take a prescription medication, which I was trying to avoid. The pain was so high that when I made this choice I stopped putting anything on it. At that point the infection started to spread very rapidly. I believe this was due to my damaged skin from the vinegar. I decided to see if I could find something that would not be painful to at least slow the progression until I could get a prescription. That was when I found Terrasil. I looked at the natural ingredients and decided to give it a try. I purchased 3 of the 200 gram containers of the Anti-Fungal formula. The first thing I noticed when I applied it to my sore damaged skin was that it caused no pain. Then a week later I could see and feel improvement, the infection was going away. It took 2 and half tubs, and 5 weeks, but in mid December I am happy to say the infection is now completely gone. I wanted to share my experience so that everyone would know how great Terrasil is. I highly recommend these products.

gerardor18
Gerardo R.
6/29/17

Great product, I buy it for my son and it's great for the "teenage" years! Wish I had it when I was in his shoes!

moniquek11
Monique K.
6/29/17

It was quick and painless.No issues finding my way around. I love how all items have tabs with all their info right there for me to access I didn't have to go hunting for anything. That's awesome in my book.

teresac120
Teresa C.
6/28/17

I LOVE Aidance products because they ALWAYS work! I was not paid to say this...it's simply the TRUTH!

tonib58
Toni B.
5/20/17

I am actually purchasing this for a relative of mine with acne...I have used other abidance products and love them

I'd suggest using it all over.

By Ava R.

I have oily skin and it doesn't seem to affect me. It doesn't do a whole lot to reduce the amount of oil either, though.

By Ava R.
Questions? Get answers from the ThatzIt staff and other customers.

ThatzIt?