That's A Cool Tee reviews

allenscreativetees@thatsacooltee.com

10 reviews with 5 stars

edwardl154
4/7/19

Quality products, easy exchange process even if the consumer made the error, quick delivery of merchandise ordered.

cynthiam332
4/1/19

Absolutely loves her shirt Wears it everytime it's clean! Would very much so do business with again

marinap37
4/1/19

He was very easy to work with, quick and easy communication. I saw the design before I paid for it since I needed some additional writing on the back. Everything was quick and easy and the shirt looks amazing. It was a gift and she loved it!

daniellee39
1/5/19

Order came as expected...good quality work done and as it was a gift, recipient was happy! I would recommend using them

brandieh4
1/1/19

Very pleased with shirts ordered they look super! Will definitely order more from this company & will recommend to others

amij5
12/2/18

fast delivery, good quality, I would order from them again. family loved it too. The price was right and met our needs for Christmas.

rhondaj62
9/4/18

I got everything I asked for and more Love the Tee. Would definitely recommend using this company...

roses174
7/11/18

Very happy with the product! Will purchase again from them this company. Shipping was fast and I was greatful since I ordered late.

aaronm194
7/7/18

Ordered for my stepfather, he loved it. Great product and great service...............................

pninas
7/7/18

This gift was a great choice, my only comment is that I wish the printing on the cup was larger ( bigger letters and bigger drawing). The customer service was great and very responsive .

Questions? Get answers from the That's A Cool Tee staff and other customers.

That's A Cool Tee?