That's A Cool Tee reviews

thatsacooltee.com

1 star

daniellee39
1/5/19

Order came as expected...good quality work done and as it was a gift, recipient was happy! I would recommend using them

brandieh4
1/1/19

Very pleased with shirts ordered they look super! Will definitely order more from this company & will recommend to others

daryleb
12/5/18

My order was sent to the wrong address. I guess when I put in my address it auto corrected to another similar address. I contacted That's's cool tee and they sent me another product to the correct address. Who does that? The only thing they asked of me was that should I get my original order that I send it back. Would order from them agsin.
The stars wouldn't light up on my phone but I would give them 5 stars!

amij5
12/2/18

fast delivery, good quality, I would order from them again. family loved it too. The price was right and met our needs for Christmas.

rhondaj62
9/4/18

I got everything I asked for and more Love the Tee. Would definitely recommend using this company...

roses174
7/11/18

Very happy with the product! Will purchase again from them this company. Shipping was fast and I was greatful since I ordered late.

aaronm194
7/7/18

Ordered for my stepfather, he loved it. Great product and great service...............................

pninas
7/7/18

This gift was a great choice, my only comment is that I wish the printing on the cup was larger ( bigger letters and bigger drawing). The customer service was great and very responsive .

Questions? Get answers from the That's A Cool Tee staff and other customers.

That's A Cool Tee?