Review of Thaihotelrooms

Vancouver, BC v6e1s4, CA
knowell2006@yahoo.ca

anthonyk24
5/7/13

Booked a hotel in Thailand through ThaiHotelRooms yesterday night and talked to their friendly customer service. Cheap, easy and fast. I could not ask for more!

robbym11
5/7/13

My family and I have been used ThaiHotelRooms service on April 2013 to booked 2 hotel rooms in Pattaya during our family holidays in Thailand for a week. We're very happy with their service, fast and offers a ton of low prices for hotel rooms. We got a great hotel, it's just 15 minutes from the beach and we can not say thank you enough to ThaiHotelRooms. If we want travel to Thailand again, we will use their service for sure.

veronicas12
5/6/13

Got the best hotel in Thailand at a very low budget here for our Summer holidays. Easy and smooth booking process. My family and I love ThaiHotelRooms service. Can not wait the time to travel to Thailand. Thanks...

robertg52
5/5/13

Best travel guide especially if you want to travel to Thailand. Book a hotel through this website is easy and fun. I've used ThaiHotelRooms twice and very happy with my both experiences with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Thaihotelrooms staff and other customers.

Thaihotelrooms?