Review of TGI Fridays

Tel: 1-800-FRIDAYS
richard.penny@tgifridays.com

sh23498
3/17/18

Definitely has changed over the years. Tastes more like frozen food now than fresh food cooked. I do t know what happened but the quality has changed.

yessicag1
11/18/16

They have great waiters and customer service

herbm1
3/21/16

In Manila an "American" restaurant is usually not the same as the brand.
In this case, the service and food was superior to any Fridays visited in the USA!
Host/Hostess was always friendly, wait staff was always smiling and just made you feel welcomed and appreciated. They helped each other so food was hot and fresh.
After 8 visits in 3 weeks I never experienced a change, even when having different personnel working. Always saw a manager and an assistant
on every visit.

lynneo
3/7/16

I went to Bensalem, PA TGI Fridays and everything was going OK until I made it home. I was throwing up all night long. I text my girlfriend the next day and she was doing the same thing. My husband went and talked to the manager the next day and her response was oh well. No apology, no sympathy, no sorry, no nothing. That is poor management. I was so disappointed in TGI Fridays any more there food is going down hill. I was there 2 weeks prior with very, very , very poor service and it was the same thing from management oh well.

brucem80
2/23/16

Best Chicken wings on the planet!

stacieh3
9/6/15

Location near me treats their employees poorly and does not care about their guests. Recieved undercooked food

ao29
3/26/15

I live in the uk and would eat here now and then. Very nice food and service is great! My cousins birthday one time and got a signed TGI t shirt. Thanks!! Just wish there was one here by the sea. They have shown interest in the new development. One can but dream lol

robertk87
2/4/15

I went with my daughter for lunch at TGI Fridays, Vestal, NY location. It wasn't very busy but our lunch took a very long time to come. My daughter was almost finished with her lunch before I received mine. I was about to say something when the manager came out and apologized and said that they were short staff and he upgraded my lunch to dinner portion and out total lunch with desert was free for the inconvenience. The food was great and everyone was extremely nice to us.

Questions? Get answers from the TGI Fridays staff and other customers.

TGI Fridays?