Terrasil Wart Removal Ointment reviews

Tel: 877-424-3262

kirstyc7
Kirsty C.
3/17/18

Like that's it's a natural remedy to remove warts. After first use could see it starting to break wart away.

bettyd60
Betty D.
11/30/17

Took the paypal name instead of the name specified on paypal (setup my paypal using my mom's name decades ago and can't change it)

roberta299
Robert A.
11/24/17

Very informative and easy to follow directions...
And stayed actually working the very next day. And one completely GONE...
GREAT STUFF...

jerryt71
Jerry T.
6/29/17

My shopping experience was great they explained everything I needed to know to et started and how it works

mannym11
manny m.
6/29/17

Since I started using the product, I've noticed a difference, the warts are actually clearing up, it takes time but I do notice the difference

juliew210
Julie W.
6/29/17

A little disappointed that none of the discounts for buy 2 get one or free shipping qualify for shipping to Canada.

carlal38
Carla L.
6/29/17

One suggestion I made to the helpful chat ladies was that when you use the dropdown box for "condition" it only pulled up one product, not ALL o the products relating to that condition (this was the case for "warts" I don't know if it applies to all conditions) It would be so helpful if all of the products that relate to a condition would show up on the same screen so that the customer can compare each of them and choose the one that is right for them. Otherwise multiple quesitons had to be asked on the chat line.

chanekaw
Chaneka W.
3/20/17

It was good, quick, and easy. I didn't receive an order confirmation email though. Product delivery was quick. Using the product now and I like it so far.

131 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Terrasil Wart Removal Ointment staff and other customers.

Terrasil Wart Removal Ointment?