Review of TemplateMonster

Tel: 47045181196
marketing@templatemonster.com

intellectg
5/22/18

I received excellent service from the tech support team especially from Amina Freigner who went the extra mile to help me solve my issue. Will definitely continue doing business with them

andream269
5/22/18

I was given great advice in a quick and speedy way, JJ was very helpful! I was given plenty of options to choose from.

luisp91
5/22/18

I had quick, efficient and resourceful support from Becky. She offered a very professional consulting session, interested in the scope of my project to best assess and explained all the services they can provide along with the theme to have the whole project done by them in 5 days. Boy was I pleasantly surprised!
If you haven´t tried their support, make sure to contact them to get all the help you could possibly need.

alejandrioj
5/18/18

Buena atención al cliente, y me solucionaron los problemas, ya que me hicieron un buen descuento y me arreglaron un problema con el mail, gracias Andrea!!

krittakony
5/18/18

I really impress for your service..
your team are amazing..

Thanks from bottom of my heart.

Krit Thailand.

vincentg64
5/18/18

Nice assist, will come back later for more templates !! Thanks to Luigi for helping me to find a theme :)

advertizers
5/18/18

i want to choose template for my website www.advertizer.shop and TemplateMonster.com good assist to me for the better option and including SSD hosting. very nice.

niteshc2
5/17/18

I was talking with "Becky" He helped me to choose best template.
Best Customer service Experience I have ever faced.
Thank you.

resk
5/17/18

I'm new to setting up sites, through online chat, everything was very easy, informative, and very fast. Thank you.

christophm2
5/17/18

Thanks for the quick service. There was a 50% discount on certain templates that lasted for 24 hours. When I came back to order one the discount was gone. With a quick chat they solved the problem and I got the 50% discount

garys410
5/16/18

Sandy was informative, clear, and concise. She answered all my questions and offered great suggestions for other products and services. I'm considering a greater investment with you guys as a direct result of her great customer service. Lucky to have her! Thanks...

hadim3
5/16/18

so responsible for helping me to buy the product. Answering me so fast with full description of what I need. I believe their products are the best themes around the globe.

jawads9
5/16/18

I was looking for a Multiproduct Shopify theme and Luigi contacted me from Support and he was so awesome; brought me 2 themes right exact to my needs and then explained me the whole process from store setup to shipping and product setups. I loved the whole experience, never thought that purchasing theme and setting up an online store would be that easy. Best service 10++++!

dionelae
5/15/18

Sandy thank you for your assistance. Your suggestion are great and helpful. Now it's much easier for me to do the perfect website.

evep16
5/14/18

totally commited to help excellent service, Thank U!!! totally commited to help excellent service, Thank U!!!

islamh2
5/14/18

nice service with many offers. good discounts ,many options of templates , free hosting and wide bandwidth

abdulrahmanh2
5/13/18

He guided me through different template and hep me choose the best. very pro Carlos. thanks you.

pacoc7
5/12/18

Thanks for your help , you are the top
Top service, really raccomanded..................................................................100%

rezar4
5/12/18

I speak to Jenna... and she help me so good..... Highly recommended
Thanks to template monster and Jenna

hindb1
5/12/18

The person who took care of my request was very responsive, strong proposal and answered all my questions.
Support, very satisfactory and helpful.
Many thanks Luigi :)

luisr92
5/10/18

I just finished a Chat with Sandy, an expert of TemplateMonster. I came with a problem and Sandy find me a potential solution.

EXCELLENT!

rabarm
5/10/18

so help full assestany and help me to choose best theme to my work..................................................

husamm
5/9/18

i have never experienced a customer support like yours.... its like a dream ... brilliant i will never go to any other website ... customer support operator "Sandy" i got all elements needed to create my websites with out self searching .... i lovetemplate monster....

carlosd76
5/9/18

As we have some doubts about which template use for our customer, we contact to pre sales chat and Jenna assist us to choose the best theme to use. Great theme and service!

scotta138
5/9/18

treeforest will sell you a "regular license" which basically mean you can't use it for really anything!!! be very careful!!

TemplateMonster was upfront and you can ACTUALLY USE THE TEMPLATE

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, you may add Albanian language to any theme. You may do it by yourself with the help of our free tutorials or we can do it for you for some additional fee. For more information please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Ammy is so wonderful and kind partner with her experienced and professional technique, thank you so much!!!!

By Ivy L.

Thank you for your question. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ , where our pre-sales operators will be glad to help you to choose a template.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't know what template you're trying to install. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our technical specialists will be glad to answer any question you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/, where our specialists will be more than glad to provide any information you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Hello Michael, Could you please provide your order details to marketing@templatemonster.com? We'll be more than glad to investigate the issue. Thank you. Best regards, TemplateMonster

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. We recommend you to visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be more than glad to assist you with choosing a theme.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Our site TemplateMonster.com offers a lot of themes including CMS, HTML, eCommerce templates and much more. Please visit our site to learn more about the products we offer. You may also visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be glad to help you with any further questions.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TemplateMonster staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TemplateMonster