Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Review of TemplateMonster

TemplateMonster reviews

1,517 reviews
18801 Collins Ave 102-120
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160, USA
Tel: 47045181196
marketing@templatemonster.com

1,517 Reviews From Our Community

Service
92
Value
79
Shipping
43
Returns
39
Quality
73

All Reviews

abnery
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/14/19

Very responsive and helpful! Thanks for the good support and services~ It never failed me if we have any urgent requests....

susank563
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/11/19

Great communication. I received all the information I needed. It was fast and effective. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

gaev
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/10/19

Everything perfect when I talk to Sandy the problems are solved immediately, good person, punctual and precise the best of Monster template

juans231
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/9/19

I had Purchased a template few months ago .Your service was excellent and very FAST.
Really appreciated!!

keving328
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/9/19

This is Kevin from Taizhou NABO Plastic Mould Co.,Ltd. located in China, I want to built my own website to show my company's products, when I was trying to find a suitable webtemplate for my products, I got much help from Lady Candy Clark, thank you very much Candy, your assistant really helps a lot. Have a good day!

royalm29
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/4/19

i am very pleased of chat service, quality. answered all my questions with patience and detailed. Really apprecieated

oksanad4
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/3/19

Все грамотно разложили по полочкам. Дали все ответы на вопросы. Все четко и по делу. Так держать Templatemonster.

avashm
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/25/19

Очень подробно все объяснил, рассказал что лучше подойдет. Грамотная поддержка на этапе подбора. Быстрая оплата. Удобная коммуникация. Не знаю, как будет работа дальше, но сейчас все прекрасно. Спасибо !

ie5
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/25/19

Jace assisted me while addressing all my questions. A big recommendation. All my questions were answered instantly.

manm8
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/24/19

Sandy from temple monster helped me do all the the purchase step by step even i haven't knowledge of the subject. Thank you once again

owenl26
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/23/19

Jace guided me through all the questions I had and helped me set up a ready link once I had clients approval! Super helpful and recommended!

waqaasa
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/21/19

Thank you for all your help. Your service was excellent and very FAST. Many thanks for you kind and efficient service. I have already and will definitely continue to recommend your services to others in the future.

maksk5
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/20/19

She helped and explained, answered all the questions and was incredibly sweet. Thank you very much for your help.

danielp553
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/13/19

I am a fan of Wordpress, and always the supports were excellent with me. Now Sandy Clark was patience with my not good level of english and helpme with all. I feel happy with templatemonster! Thaks to all!

andreig7
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/13/19

Lot's of usefull themes, great support, ok price. The best site for downloading themes and such. Will come back.

roberth1253
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/11/19

I"ve used TM several times. excellent CS and excellent themes. Never had an issue with them. I recommend them to everyone looking for a website. Lori was great!

ohazuruikej
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/11/19

working with Lori has been a great time and I appreciate her effort and her time she really committed. well if I could just say one word, it Great

markr802
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/7/19

Worked with Lori. She was helpful and understanding. I would highly recommend Template Monster for your wordpress themes.

denisl51
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/5/19

Очень отзывчивый менеджер! Помогала на всём промежутке оформления заказа. Было очень приятно работать!

ivank78
1 review
1 helpful vote
6/1/19

Добрый день!
у меня возникла проблема со скачиванием шаблона (указал не верно почту). Вячеслав оперативно мне помог. За что ему благодарен.

Tip for consumers: 1

Service
Value
Shipping
Returns
Quality
bogdang6
1 review
0 helpful votes
5/31/19

Редчайший случай, когда чат-переписка (с Sandy Clark) убедила меня стать клиентом. Хотя я был уверен, что порыскаю на сайте и пойду дальше. Но - остался. И макетами онлайн-магазинов доволен, и функционалом, и подходом. Удачи, ребята из TemplateMonster

denisf35
1 review
0 helpful votes
5/31/19

Разговаривал с очень вежливым менеджером
Greg Brady все супер. посоветовал мне шаблон, подсказал что да как, подарил код для скидки на хостинг. Спасибо ему отдельное. Все супер!

vyacheslavg6
1 review
0 helpful votes
5/30/19

Иногда бывают переписки, которые просто сделают ваш день. Вроде и ничего особенного, но где-то немного юмора, где-то совет по существу, где-то ненавязчивая допродажа и ты понимаешь, что второй раз обратишься именно к этим ребятам.

carlosc229
1 review
0 helpful votes
5/30/19

MUY BUEN SERVICIO. SERVICIALES Y PROFESIONALES. CONOCEN EL PRODUCTO A LA PERFECCION Y TE ACONSEJAN EN TODO ADEMÁS DE RESOLVER CUALQUIER DUDA QUE TENGAS

pascualp
1 review
0 helpful votes
5/30/19

Tommy me ha sido de gran ayuda a la hora de contestar a mis dudas... siempre se agradece mucho tener a alguien que te preste ayuda amablemente como lo ha hecho Tommy.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Customer Questions & Answers

Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Yes, you may add Albanian language to any theme. You may do it by yourself with the help of our free tutorials or we can do it for you for some additional fee. For more information please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't know what template you're trying to install. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our technical specialists will be glad to answer any question you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Ammy is so wonderful and kind partner with her experienced and professional technique, thank you so much!!!!

By Ivy L.
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thanks, Sergey! We will be happy to see you among our customers again;)

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Hi Giovanni, If you buy a regular template you need to pay only once, as a rule. However, some templates are designed for platforms that include subscription etc., and may require extra fees. We recommend talking to our pre-sale team to get to know more details.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

You are welcome!;) Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your question. Our rating is around 4.8-4.9 on average and has not changed much since last year. The purpose of the review sites like this is to collect honest reviews so both individuals and companies could trust them. However, some of the reviews indeed can be removed by the reviewers themselves, in case they change mind - we always contact unsatisfied clients and attempt to find an amicable solution if something goes wrong, but of course no one pays for it. In case you have some extra questions please feel free to contact us at customercare@templatemonster.com

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Thank you for your question. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ , where our pre-sales operators will be glad to help you to choose a template.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/, where our specialists will be more than glad to provide any information you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Hello Michael, Could you please provide your order details to marketing@templatemonster.com? We'll be more than glad to investigate the issue. Thank you. Best regards, TemplateMonster

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TemplateMonster staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

Sites You Might Also Like

×
Have a question about
TemplateMonster?
Post Review