Review of TemplateMonster

Tel: 47045181196
marketing@templatemonster.com

santiagoa18
11/15/18

Great support and instantly reply to all our questions! She was very polite and friendly. I will back to this shop again later :D

lucae6
11/15/18

.I talk now with their support.
Sandy (the operator that talk with me) is very kindly, very well prepared to all my questions, and explain everything to me.
Another good service is that Sandy offers me good solution to help me in my needs...
Really perfect

adamp166
11/14/18

Caroline is one of the best executives I have spoken too, directly to the point and honest, she helped me choose templates which I was confused for the whole day.
Keep it up guys !

perryp45
11/13/18

Caroline, was very nice helped me understand their process and pick a template out. Looking forward to working with them.

yuliyat7
11/13/18

Обащалась в чате с Jenna по поводу шаблона. Jenna полно и понятно ответила на все мои вопросы и даже предусмотрела варианты, которые мне могут потребоваться, но о которых я не догадалась спросить. Понравилось: вежливость, тактичность, участие и исчерпывающие ответы на мои вопросы.

ilyae1
11/13/18

Обратился за помощью в подборке шаблона. Описал требования. Sandy очень оперативно подобрала варианты, которыеотвечали мои требованиям. Обязательно совершу покупку и обращусь к вам снова. Спасибо за сервис!

mxn
11/12/18

They asked me to send them ID and driver's license to be able to purchase their template? Absolute joke of a website.

Response from Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
We apologize for the inconvenience. Our purchase process is totally painless, but in rare cases we have to ask for more information from a buyer in order to verify identity and avoid possible fraud. Please feel free to contact our billing department and our billing officers will help to complete your order.
mamamm
11/11/18

I really appreciate with your customer who served me very well, especially the template is pretty nice. I love it!

paulc663
11/11/18

I was wanting to look at one of the FREE templates and i don't participate in social media of any kind so I couldn't download the template. I got hold of Ariel on chat and she gave me a link for the download. That made it quick and easy.

naafih
11/11/18

I had no idea about how things were being purchased on here, but thanks to Sandy Clark cause she thought me all i needed to know about how to get a Monster Templete for myself.
Thanks So much

fahada49
11/10/18

Caroline Agent, assist me in selection for my new website theme. Caroline is awesome and guide me and send me template theme which I want to buy soon.

olegm9
11/9/18

Искал шаблон по определенной тематике. Оператор Jace/Джейсон помог подобрать шаблоны по моему запросу. Получил ответы на все вопросы. Буду планировать к покупке предложенные варианты! Поддержка на высоте. Спасибо! Олег.

micaelaf2
11/9/18

Tommy ha respondido todas mis consultas. Todas mis inquietudes han sido resueltas. Muchas gracias por tu servicio.

claudev9
11/9/18

This has been a completely great service. the help from the sales agent ( Jace Paulsen)was out of this world.
He helped me identify the right template for the company ecommerce website.
We went through a few days of putting a package together. Towards the 3rd day our IT firewall blocked the website thinking it was spam but Jace kept me updated via email constantly, also liaised with template monster developers on other work we needed done. He even gave me a discount on the final purchase which was very welcome.

I have downloaded the template and i am very pleased, i am sure my bosses will be pleased with the new website as well

Thanks Template Monster i am definitely recommending you to all my business networks on Linkedin

Tip for consumers: Always take your time to talk with the sales agents about your website requirements first, they can suggest very beautiful templates.

sallym167
11/9/18

I've used some of their templates and they look fantastic! They have a lot of designs to choose from so it can be difficult to find what's right for you. Also a good place for general creative inspiration.

timofeyk1
11/7/18

спасибо Sandy за терпение при подборе шаблона. Помогла во всех вопросах, касательно моих проблем. высший балл.

amicia
11/7/18

We chose a template for the restaurant.
Perfect contact with Sandy for template assistant for my company.

gianniss1
11/7/18

Great support and instantly reply to all our questions! She was reply to all our questions instantly. She was very polite and friendly. Thank you Becky!

farruhh
11/6/18

Becky was responsive for all my questions and offer many interesting things for me :) I will back to this shop again later :D

tonyc280
11/6/18

I've working with this company for well over ten year and they are top notch! I would highly recommend them! Great service after the sale too!

tassosa
11/6/18

I had the best online purchase experience buying form template monster , with the help of the great online sales operator (Francesco) :)

alexz79
11/4/18

Very helpful staff to find templates, information and have great ideas. As a buyer I spent so much time looking templates on this site but not satisfied. But an employee help to find the greatest template for my project !!

tonisc
11/4/18

Perfect contact with Sandy for template assistant for my company. We chose a template for my special needs for my company

turkyf
11/3/18

sandy was very helpful when I needed help in choosing the right template for my website. She went that extra mile making sure I receive the best possible support. I like choosing my templates from her company because they provide 24/7 support and that's what every company should have!

dmitriyl7
11/2/18

Спасибо, Jace за ответы в чате. В ближайшее время обращусь к вам с еще рядом вопросов. И более чем уверен, что приобрету сайт.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, you may add Albanian language to any theme. You may do it by yourself with the help of our free tutorials or we can do it for you for some additional fee. For more information please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Ammy is so wonderful and kind partner with her experienced and professional technique, thank you so much!!!!

By Ivy L.

You are welcome!;) Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Our rating is around 4.8-4.9 on average and has not changed much since last year. The purpose of the review sites like this is to collect honest reviews so both individuals and companies could trust them. However, some of the reviews indeed can be removed by the reviewers themselves, in case they change mind - we always contact unsatisfied clients and attempt to find an amicable solution if something goes wrong, but of course no one pays for it. In case you have some extra questions please feel free to contact us at customercare@templatemonster.com

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ , where our pre-sales operators will be glad to help you to choose a template.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't know what template you're trying to install. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our technical specialists will be glad to answer any question you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/, where our specialists will be more than glad to provide any information you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Hello Michael, Could you please provide your order details to marketing@templatemonster.com? We'll be more than glad to investigate the issue. Thank you. Best regards, TemplateMonster

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. We recommend you to visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be more than glad to assist you with choosing a theme.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Our site TemplateMonster.com offers a lot of themes including CMS, HTML, eCommerce templates and much more. Please visit our site to learn more about the products we offer. You may also visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be glad to help you with any further questions.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TemplateMonster staff and other customers.

9 Photos for TemplateMonster