Review of TemplateMonster

Tel: 47045181196
marketing@templatemonster.com

toms388
12/10/17

Very helpful and informative. Their service package is impressive and for people with no IT background (like myself) it matters. Prices are good too.

peterg192
12/8/17

blake was great. helped me figure out my issues. provided me with details on a few new great templates that will work me.

mariob55
12/8/17

Primero me atendió Luiggi, estupendo, pero habla solo ingles... aunque hizo el esfuerzo y es de agradecer. Luego recibí un chat con Andrea, excelente... Un soporte como el que todos quisieramos recibir. Mi recomendación y enhorabuena.

kashifm2
12/7/17

Amazing template but operators are really really good speaking specially "Eli"
i would like to deal several times with Eli because this person guide me very well.

osafm
12/6/17

Хороший сайт, рекомендую всем, хороший онлайн чат, все быстро и удобно, оплата на высшем уровне, очень большой выбор шаблонов и бесплатно к шаблонам картинки

reginam48
12/5/17

Eli was very helpful and knew exactly what I needed. He helped me narrow down my top 2 ideas. I will definitely recommend your website and come back when I need another one. Thanks Eli!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janr70
12/5/17

I just finished live chat with Eli who helped me with choosing the right templete i needed. We couldnt find the right templete but i was offered they could make me my own templete just fot 126$ and its awesome prize.

nestorl9
12/5/17

Me atendió Andrea, contestó todas mis dudas, fue muy amable y correcta. Para recomendar.
Muchas gracias.

rarquels
12/5/17

Muy resolutiva. Resolvió todos mis problemas, fue paciente y muy amable. Muchos dotes de empatía y comercial. Le doy un sobresaliente!

anag69
12/5/17

Good customer service! Personal thanks to Becky, who was helped me to choose a right template for my web-site and is ready to support me further to intall it.

louisev13
12/4/17

It was great to connect with Jenna who was really helpful and very clearly knows her stuff. No doubt I'll need some more of her helpful advice and its great to know its available!!

andrews323
12/4/17

There are a number of steps needed when installing a new site (especially when the host is transferred). Jenna - Presales Department...explained clearly and in real time all the steps needed to ensure successful completion.

vall68
12/3/17

Merci pour la patience dont font preuve vos collaborateurs. Choisir un thème qui accompagne nos ambitions et notre vision n'est pas toujours aisé. Merci de nous guider.

vinodk22
12/1/17

I tried to buy a magento theme which was on black friday sale. But unfortunately, I missed the date and offer was expired. I chat with them and they offered me a same discount. The chat person is really kind and great as well she suggested few other options as well. Will definitely purchase on their site again.

devosf
11/30/17

Just the best there is , always even before BUYING. HELP
Good answer, my favo , and its my second template

javokhirk
11/30/17

Shane helped me with my questions regarding a template and gave me proper answers. Ill definitely do business with template monster!
Thanks

antonioa49
11/29/17

Thank´s Eduardo for the attention he has given to answer the questions. Great Support !. Template Monster you are my favorite.

mahmoude7
11/29/17

elizab2858
11/28/17

Thank you Shane, GREAT SUPPORT. Will purchase one more for my other business, soon. Thank you again, can't wait to show it to everybody.

Thanks

alexanderk58
11/28/17

Great support (thanks, Eli). Awesome service and flawless templates.Actually helps with my day-to-day work immensely!

alinc2
11/28/17

They will help you without a doubt in every situation. Thank you again. Next time I chose again Template Monster.

jeffg123
11/28/17

I will definitely do business with Lori and template Monster again. They are kind, patient and very helpful. Especially with someone who has absolutely no idea what he is doing!

yoosufikah
11/28/17

The first chat I had to discuss about a template I had in mind was with Becky who was really great in answering my questions even before I've actually made a purchase. Would certainly go with them for my web templates as it only shows the overall support which I could receive post-purchase

amritw
11/27/17

Becky was really good in answering my questions. I have noticed with my experience that some customer service agents get fed up when you ask them so many questions. But Becky was really great. Thanks

indirav
11/26/17

Really amazing - get instant advice and proper guidance about the themes, installation and customization.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, you may add Albanian language to any theme. You may do it by yourself with the help of our free tutorials or we can do it for you for some additional fee. For more information please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/

By Natalia P. [TemplateMonster Rep]

Ammy is so wonderful and kind partner with her experienced and professional technique, thank you so much!!!!

By Ivy L.

Thank you for your question. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ , where our pre-sales operators will be glad to help you to choose a template.

By Natalia P. [TemplateMonster Rep]

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't know what template you're trying to install. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our technical specialists will be glad to answer any question you may be interested in.

By Natalia P. [TemplateMonster Rep]

Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/, where our specialists will be more than glad to provide any information you may be interested in.

By Natalia P. [TemplateMonster Rep]

Hello Michael, Could you please provide your order details to marketing@templatemonster.com? We'll be more than glad to investigate the issue. Thank you. Best regards, TemplateMonster

By Natalia P. [TemplateMonster Rep]

Thank you for your question. We recommend you to visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be more than glad to assist you with choosing a theme.

By Natalia P. [TemplateMonster Rep]

Our site TemplateMonster.com offers a lot of themes including CMS, HTML, eCommerce templates and much more. Please visit our site to learn more about the products we offer. You may also visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be glad to help you with any further questions.

By Natalia P. [TemplateMonster Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the TemplateMonster staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TemplateMonster