Review of TemplateMonster

Tel: 47045181196
marketing@templatemonster.com

markuss29
2/23/19

Был крайне удивлён, что на данном портале общаются и предлагают помощь даже на русском! Оператор чата ответил на все вопросы быстро и 'качественно'. Премного благодарен!

kenk205
2/22/19

I enjoyed her insight and knowledge it helped me understand the concept! I'll recommend to all friends and associates.

michaelak9
2/22/19

I have been in chat conversation with Caroline, very helpful, replying fast on all my questions, searching for the best option. Thank you, Caroline.

annam499
2/22/19

Caroline is a very nice person, I got help and advices which I needed. Very fast reply on questions.

markt422
2/22/19

In a lengthy chat conversation today with Jace.... ALL my questions were answered. The outstanding courtesy and professionalism I was shown was refreshing! It is without hesitation I can recommend TemplateMonster..... and Jace in particular!! Thanks for you effort above and beyond the call of duty!

mack14
2/20/19

I was browsing for templates and ended up chatting with one of the customer service reps. Ariel was fantastic and recommended the most suitable templates and plug-ins as per my requirements. Recommended especially if you do not have a technical background.

teamt3
2/19/19

Excellent help, fast reply on questions, friendly and It exceed my expectations. Highly recommended!

jumboj
2/19/19

Моментальная поддержка, лучше трудно и придумать. Да еще на русском языке! И документацию сразу получил.

christophers412
2/16/19

I spent an hour flipping through templates and just didn't find exactly what I was looking for. Caroline from the "chat" link was amazing. Just a few questions and she sent me 4 great options. I bought the best one and I'm done! What service!

desmonde2
2/16/19

So I am having problems with configuring the template I bought and log in to talk to Miriam the lady who helped me with my original purchase (she is the Best). Miriam has the day off and I think "here we go" I am going to get the run around but instead Caroline and in under 5 minutes she has sorted out and happy.. I mean Frigging HAPPY! I love these girls! Not afraid to ask for assistance anymore... People like this make a difference! Thank you Caroline and Miriam.

michaele373
2/16/19

helpful and suggestive, helped to make shopping easier.
very friendly and helped get information across to me.
Grateful, thanks!

galinal6
2/16/19

Thank you for fast and qualified assistance. I have got a full answer on all my questions and have got a lot of fine advices how to settle my problem and found the best way

hamedh2
2/15/19

Recently, I asked for a help from one of your experts. she was a great help to me.Thanks. and best of luck for you and your company.

gregorg5
2/14/19

CS agent Sandy

Perfect support and answers on basics questions and complex one. Also sales oriented. Got real feeling that they want to help e.g. support.
Recomending.
Regards

jordanl90
2/13/19

We just spent an hour with Caroline, who helped us find a ecomm theme for our new company web site. She was patient and answered all our questions.

burakb3
2/13/19

Caroline was my assist for templates and she is really cool for her work. I will use this webpage more.

mikem1181
2/13/19

i am a wix user and try to get more verity of website themes to choose from and I ended up with a perfect support from Jace in Templatemonster, i ended up getting the perfect website theme with a massive help from Jace that he never hesitated to answer any question about what i need, its easy process to get perfect theme for your business website.

leod55
2/13/19

I am happy whit the support team in chat, all attention was good, i have now my services working and I recomended. Thanks to Miriam, Jace and Clyde Cahill

furkanc5
2/13/19

They helped me with all my questions. Jace in the sales chat was very helpful. Jace, thank you very much.

akst
2/13/19

Greg is a topman and i hope to conclude my business with him in the next few days,quite helpful and patient.

josec314
2/12/19

Excelente ayuda en el chat en español, hable con una asistente llamada Lori y me dio todas las respuestas que necesitaba saber. muchas gracias por este gran servicio.!!

huynhl
2/12/19

This is trusted business, they provide many awesome templates. I have found what im looking for here. Thanks for best service!

andreaf127
2/11/19

I got all my doubts and questions covered. Agent Lori was great supporting me. You're doing a great job. Congratulations!

celsoh
2/11/19

Ano Muito bem Atendida , Todas como Minhas Perguntas were curadas . Sandy me respondeu com clareza e objetividade ...

melindas85
2/9/19

Becky was a great help and will still continue to ask her questions. I am deciding which template to go with or whether to go with the website being built. Great help

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, you may add Albanian language to any theme. You may do it by yourself with the help of our free tutorials or we can do it for you for some additional fee. For more information please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't know what template you're trying to install. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our technical specialists will be glad to answer any question you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Ammy is so wonderful and kind partner with her experienced and professional technique, thank you so much!!!!

By Ivy L.

Hi Giovanni, If you buy a regular template you need to pay only once, as a rule. However, some templates are designed for platforms that include subscription etc., and may require extra fees. We recommend talking to our pre-sale team to get to know more details.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

You are welcome!;) Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Our rating is around 4.8-4.9 on average and has not changed much since last year. The purpose of the review sites like this is to collect honest reviews so both individuals and companies could trust them. However, some of the reviews indeed can be removed by the reviewers themselves, in case they change mind - we always contact unsatisfied clients and attempt to find an amicable solution if something goes wrong, but of course no one pays for it. In case you have some extra questions please feel free to contact us at customercare@templatemonster.com

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ , where our pre-sales operators will be glad to help you to choose a template.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/, where our specialists will be more than glad to provide any information you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Hello Michael, Could you please provide your order details to marketing@templatemonster.com? We'll be more than glad to investigate the issue. Thank you. Best regards, TemplateMonster

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. We recommend you to visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be more than glad to assist you with choosing a theme.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TemplateMonster staff and other customers.

15 Photos for TemplateMonster