Review of TemplateMonster

Tel: 47045181196
marketing@templatemonster.com

mariaa209
2/20/18

Andrea me ofreció muchas plantillas para escoger, ha tenido un detalle de mandarme un correo con posibles plantillas.
Me ha encantado su atención. tengan por seguro que le escribire por cualquier duda.
Un saludo

josefinaj2
2/20/18

Andrea es rápida y eficiente, me ayudó mucho a buscar las plantillas.
Me mostró opciones acorde a mis necesidades.
¡Muchas gracias por todo!

anandar
2/17/18

Becky helped me find the templates was looking for. He/she was fast, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Thanks alot for everything!

solc12
2/17/18

Luigi helped me find the templates and plugins I was looking for. He was fast, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Thanks alot for everything!

justinh135
2/16/18

Luigi was very helpful and cared about me getting the right the template after I gave him a very specific list of what we were looking for.

jamesm793
2/15/18

Andrea helped me out excellently answering all the novice questions I had great! Would recommend 100%

ayeshas9
2/14/18

I contacted the support because of a couple question before purchasing the license, they helped a lot, gave me information I didn't know. Every time we have contacted them for questions about the templates we are interested in, we get really fast and gut response.

borsilavb
2/14/18

I have contacted support to help me find template and plugins for my project. The operator Shane was very nice, He told me everthing for the thame.
Thank you very much.
Best regards !

abdallaa3
2/13/18

I contacted pre-sales to help me select a theme, and it was a nice experience. I have shortlisted 3 themes out for thousands that I will be considering for my website update.

kamilk18
2/13/18

I have contacted support to help me find template and plugins for my project. Operator was very nice, patient and quickly responding. And of course thanks to his help i've found template that covers what i need it for.

seanb93
2/12/18

I spent 3 separate chat sessions asking questions. I had a few personal interruptions that accounted for disconnecting and reconnecting. Carlos was extremely patient and answered my questions. He guided me to the template I needed and took the time to address questions about possible add on services. As soon as my site is up and running, I am sure I will be back for another template and some additional services.

alir61
2/12/18

i get a one tamplate and i think all team member is helpfull especially Shane had good nature i enjoy it because whole team member support

oscarb60
2/12/18

Soy inexperto en prestashop y encontrarte con alguien como Andrea, que te muestra exactamente lo que más se adecúa a tus deseos... es una gran casualidad.
Profesional, eficiente, amable... un 10.
Gracias.

tyronnes
2/12/18

Thank you Becky for your help. I could't have done it without you. Now my client can get setup with a website she wanted.

avrahama1
2/10/18

Had a chat with beckey and got excellent pro service.
got excellent price for template and all additional services purpose to serve me best on custom my templae,host it, etc...
will use there service again for sure

ricardom55
2/6/18

In template monster I find what I need and the technical support is precise and they give me help 24/7

kristianag
2/6/18

The templates work well, but it takes a little time to get used to working with the template and you need to pay extra for some features. It's the cheaper way to get a good looking website, compared to paying a web developer to create it for you.

Kristiana, from https://theveganloser.com/

sergeyy8
2/5/18

Thanks, really good and kind support. real pleasure to communicate with such staff. Shane- thanks a lot for recommendations. TemplateMonster- great company to work with.

kristianb7
1/31/18

really did have a lot of questions as we need to act fast, service was great and freindly didnt feel rushed, and come away in the loop

javiers25
1/30/18

The pre sale chat was great, very open to resolve my doubts and very patience!!! Thank Andrea for your help!

goranas
1/30/18

Super fast and helpful to my questions. Very pleased with solutions she offer me.Thank you Becky :-)

loriw74
1/29/18

Super fast and responsive to my questions. Gave me a lot of options for what I needed. I appreciate the easy chat back and forth.

danieleb11
1/27/18

Paziente e molto chiaro, perfetta organizzazione mi ha consigliato anche l'hosting perfettamente compatibile

vancea8
1/25/18

Very patient considering we chatted-- difficult to convey exact points. I had 6 such chats, each as great as could be expected. Considering the vast product line, the operators were knowledgeable. I am purchasing with confidence.

aleksank
1/25/18

Выбрал шаблон, но, поскольку не являюсь специалистом, решил для начала проконсультироваться у сотрудников онлайн.
От сотрудника под ником Shane получил ответы на все интересующие меня вопросы.
Уверен, получится отличное сотрудничество.
Однозначно рекомендую!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, you may add Albanian language to any theme. You may do it by yourself with the help of our free tutorials or we can do it for you for some additional fee. For more information please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Ammy is so wonderful and kind partner with her experienced and professional technique, thank you so much!!!!

By Ivy L., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ , where our pre-sales operators will be glad to help you to choose a template.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't know what template you're trying to install. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our technical specialists will be glad to answer any question you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/, where our specialists will be more than glad to provide any information you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Hello Michael, Could you please provide your order details to marketing@templatemonster.com? We'll be more than glad to investigate the issue. Thank you. Best regards, TemplateMonster

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. We recommend you to visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be more than glad to assist you with choosing a theme.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Our site TemplateMonster.com offers a lot of themes including CMS, HTML, eCommerce templates and much more. Please visit our site to learn more about the products we offer. You may also visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be glad to help you with any further questions.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TemplateMonster staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TemplateMonster