Review of TemplateMonster

Tel: 47045181196
marketing@templatemonster.com

brianm671
8/20/18

JACE worked with me to narrow down my selection based on my needs.

JACE, my offered options and add-on sales without pressuring.

I saw the Content Management System and got to use it and evaluate how well it will address my needs.

In the end, I felt extremely comfortable and at ease with my decision.

balib2
8/20/18

Great customer service support, fast response and know all i want, even with many changes on template

maximb28
8/20/18

спасибо, к данной услуге обращаюсь впервые, было очень много вопросов. Оператор Сенди ответил на все мои вопросы. ответы были быстрые, дельные. так же помог подобрать несколько шаблонов. Спасибо за помощь

patrickh218
8/19/18

I needed some quick answers and got on your internet chat with Jace Paulsen, who was very cordial, fast, and knowledgeable. Thanks Jace for pointing me in the right direction! The photo's you have for your websites are gorgeous!! Thanks again Jace!

michaelm1624
8/19/18

Ariel was one of the best online supports I have ever got, Ariel knew exactly what I needed for my websites based on the description I gave, and came back to me with lots of wordpress templates that I can use.

manishaj5
8/17/18

Caroline is the best! She helped me all the way through with choosing the correct templates for me according to my need. Really nice templates and great care to the customers! Good luck to the whole team!

phumchaip
8/17/18

So far, I have received very great and satisfying service from Greg, which of course simplify my decision. I have not used the product yet but definitely will soon.

paolam15
8/16/18

Me demore 3 días en comprar esta plantilla, y siempre estuve en contacto con Tommy, me llamo y soluciono todas mis inquietudes y me ofreció las mejores opciones para sentirme segura con la compra! Muchas gracias por ayudarme

eddyz2
8/16/18

Excellent Templates, Services and Especially the Support. Highly Recommended. Been using them for years, never had an issue.

sherid49
8/15/18

The process to purchasing my template was so easy to do. Caroline, a tech support agent walked me through the process, plus answered my questions before I purchased this template. It was very easy, and she was so much help! I recommend template monster for your next purchase and great support.

Sheri D.

marcinr5
8/15/18

Vielen Dank für das tolle Support. Alle Fragen wurden kompetent und schnell beantwortet. Auch Lösungsmöglichkeiten vorgeschlagen.

dianan52
8/14/18

Need a new template for my site and had a brilliant support by Jace who answered all my questions :-) It was perfect, thank you so much!!!

michaelc1135
8/13/18

Just started the process but Caroline/Eli and Wesley have been great, I had a lot of questions before starting the process and the team have been great in helping me understand how everything works, they are very patience and understanding. Communication with all 3 staff members has been fluid and quick. Thanks again!

martinb238
8/12/18

I spoke with Jenna, and she was very helpful. She offered me some great advice and showed me some templates that should fit the theme I am looking for.

olcayt1
8/11/18

Thanks to thier patient customer service (in my situation this assistant's name is Caroline ) it's a very customer friendly place to have opinion about what you should expect before you purchase a theme.

khalida65
8/11/18

Archie was very professional and offer me the BEST price !
I am very pleased with the service and for sure I will purchase more themes.

janees
8/10/18

Chatted with Caroline regarding a template I was interested in and she was polite, responsive, and helpful. I look forward to future dealings with TemplateMonster and hope to interact with Caroline again.

diegol28
8/9/18

Becky was so helpfull and she offer to me the best options that i need. SHe also give to me a promo code with a discount and that was awesome !

boineb
8/8/18

Jace was a great help. He took his time and did not rush. Help and answered every question me and my client had.. He did a great job

dashal2
8/6/18

Thanks a lot for the super cool help of Sendy operator, she really helped a lot and together we found the needbl template with admin panel which I couldn't found myself. As well I appreciate a lot all service of template-monster.

gtsbossk
8/5/18

thanks to Caroline for your listening in a few minutes I found the template that I needed and I hope to come back for other possible needs. thanks again

imohe
8/4/18

Expert and knowledgeable expert
I had an awesome time with the support my purchased decision was taken through directly from the beginning

jirit1
Jiri T.
8/3/18

Perfect site and perfect people who help you with every your problem. I want litlle bit more discount for theme what I was choose and O was get it! I can only recommend!

ahp
8/3/18

The team is very knowledgeable but more importantly patient. and i felt reassured i was making the right purchase decision

madas
8/3/18

Thank you for your support, Archie helped me a lot because i do not have any aknowladge about templates, but he helps me pretty much!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, you may add Albanian language to any theme. You may do it by yourself with the help of our free tutorials or we can do it for you for some additional fee. For more information please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Ammy is so wonderful and kind partner with her experienced and professional technique, thank you so much!!!!

By Ivy L.

Thank you for your question. Our rating is around 4.8-4.9 on average and has not changed much since last year. The purpose of the review sites like this is to collect honest reviews so both individuals and companies could trust them. However, some of the reviews indeed can be removed by the reviewers themselves, in case they change mind - we always contact unsatisfied clients and attempt to find an amicable solution if something goes wrong, but of course no one pays for it. In case you have some extra questions please feel free to contact us at customercare@templatemonster.com

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ , where our pre-sales operators will be glad to help you to choose a template.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't know what template you're trying to install. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our technical specialists will be glad to answer any question you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/, where our specialists will be more than glad to provide any information you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Hello Michael, Could you please provide your order details to marketing@templatemonster.com? We'll be more than glad to investigate the issue. Thank you. Best regards, TemplateMonster

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. We recommend you to visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be more than glad to assist you with choosing a theme.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Our site TemplateMonster.com offers a lot of themes including CMS, HTML, eCommerce templates and much more. Please visit our site to learn more about the products we offer. You may also visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be glad to help you with any further questions.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TemplateMonster staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TemplateMonster