Review of TemplateMonster

Tel: 47045181196
marketing@templatemonster.com

elliotta13
4/25/19

Nice product, and most importantly, the best support I have got any where.

The support agent displayed a rare patience, and perfect understanding of the product. With this kind of support, I will buy over and over again.

walterk66
4/23/19

knowledgeable of the product, patient with customer. Best assistant. It was mainly assist with presale question and identification of the suitable theme.

alejandroa47
4/22/19

I purchased the Moto CMS Template Id: 40331, and is awesome.

Beautiful and very easy to modify.

I had a problem with PHP version, and the support team resolved it in 20 min.

100% recommended.

mongm
4/22/19

TemplateMonster support servcies team so great I have chated and they answered all answered of my question which I wanted to know.
I shall take their services soon.

oluwakemib
4/19/19

Their customer service is very crisp. (Spoke to LoriI). Wonder what the main service will be like. Can't wait to engage them.

rzayevi
4/19/19

Customer rep Sandy, provided exceptional service and helped me throughout the process of picking the right theme and worked with my preferences. Amazing. Thank you Sandy! :)

shakeebh
4/15/19

Spoke to Lori and they were able to answer all my questions. We now have a clearer picture of what we want from our template.

rigs
4/13/19

Thank you Caroline for guiding me through this hard starting process at establishing a business. I certainly found your attention clear and precise when I asked you about cost estimation. Today we need help like yours around the world... (from a Colombian citizen-rigsan232@gmail.com).

vladv23
4/13/19

it was one of the best chats. Jace chose for my web site the best theme. Asked about my preferences and based, sorted the best themes!

paulg590
4/12/19

The sales representative Gred. He answered all my questions and offered me additional alternatives to my expectations.
This is what we expect from a service provider company.

Congratulations.

isaiahb23
4/12/19

I sometimes have a habit of making certain decisions that usually should take some time in terms of being well thought out. Choosing a site design definitely is one of those. I contacted Caroline to get her thoughts on a design I was looking for but I had done no previous homework. I told her what I wanted and submitted a couple of live examples and regardless of it being somewhat vague, she was able to nail exactly what I was looking for.

This shows great attention to detail, forethought, and customer care. Those traits are rare these days and she displayed it. I was very appreciative.

shahramh
4/12/19

Caroline was helpful and courteous and helped me with my Template purchase. We need more customer service like her. She is truly an asset to TemplateMonster. Thank you Caroline for your help.

fatmatam
4/12/19

I have never worked with WooCommerce before and needed some help and I was greatly assisted in this by Caroline at TemplateMonster. The help provided was very useful in helping me understand what I needed and to complete my purchase. Thank you Caroline!

stacyc107
4/12/19

It's hard to get help. And a problem needs to wait more than 1 month and still unsolved and without any explanation.

Response from Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Dear Stacy,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The Shopee theme you purchased is produced and supported by an external theme author and according to tickets ETK-131-34472 and LPF-393-52970 the problem you faced was successfully solved. In case you are still having issues with the purchased theme please contact our customer care team for further assistance.
mimivalso
4/11/19

Jace was super helpful in assisting with the purchase. Able to answer all the questions and concerns I had and made me feel comfortable doing business with templemonster.

kachos
4/11/19

i will be purchased template from this website and i will be the business from those template which i will be purchased...Again thanks for our guide.....

davidm1953
4/10/19

Jace was very patient and answered my pre-purchase questions about options. Then helped me all the way through the purchase process. It was a simple process really.

georgianad2
4/9/19

Lovely support from Jace, she really took her time to understand what I need and passed me to the right department. I look forward to finding out if I can use your theme.

azumm
4/9/19

Appreciate to Sandy Clark for her assistance and support in the choice of my website template. She was very available and had given to me all necessary information I asked. I am totally of her assistance. Looking forward for her further response for my requested service. Thanks and Well done to Sandy Anyway.

arundhathis
4/8/19

I visited your website from Google search results and as I was looking for some guidance, the support staff offered me their chat support. I asked them many questions, but they answered with so much of patience and with top rated accuracy. Their service is most reliable and I would highly recommend their templates and services. Thank you.

ronnyf4
4/7/19

Best service, super nice supporter and very competent. Template Monster is a prime example for best service.

greatings from Germany

kossib
4/6/19

A big thank to Sandy Clark who had assisted me in the choice of my website template. She was very available and had given to me all necessary information I asked. I am totally of her assistance. Well done to www.template.com

raulm53
4/5/19

I've found beautiful templates in this site but also great help from Jace. The operator provided fast and accurate information. Great experience, thanks!

suryae
4/5/19

Templatemonster.com is really worth for paying compare to any other online theming companies they have good support team as well.

I am very happy to talk with your support team, Good work keep it up Jace and team.

simonr87
4/4/19

Jace quite quickly gave us answers to all our questions. But after that spent a few times more time trying to provide more help than we ever asked for, I don't know why... maybe some kind of a provision system I suspect? I had to try and end the conversation for quite some time.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, you may add Albanian language to any theme. You may do it by yourself with the help of our free tutorials or we can do it for you for some additional fee. For more information please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we don't know what template you're trying to install. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our technical specialists will be glad to answer any question you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Ammy is so wonderful and kind partner with her experienced and professional technique, thank you so much!!!!

By Ivy L.

Hi Giovanni, If you buy a regular template you need to pay only once, as a rule. However, some templates are designed for platforms that include subscription etc., and may require extra fees. We recommend talking to our pre-sale team to get to know more details.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

You are welcome!;) Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Our rating is around 4.8-4.9 on average and has not changed much since last year. The purpose of the review sites like this is to collect honest reviews so both individuals and companies could trust them. However, some of the reviews indeed can be removed by the reviewers themselves, in case they change mind - we always contact unsatisfied clients and attempt to find an amicable solution if something goes wrong, but of course no one pays for it. In case you have some extra questions please feel free to contact us at customercare@templatemonster.com

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ , where our pre-sales operators will be glad to help you to choose a template.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Please visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/, where our specialists will be more than glad to provide any information you may be interested in.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Hello Michael, Could you please provide your order details to marketing@templatemonster.com? We'll be more than glad to investigate the issue. Thank you. Best regards, TemplateMonster

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative

Thank you for your question. We recommend you to visit our live chat - http://chat.template-help.com/ where our specialists will be more than glad to assist you with choosing a theme.

By Natalia P., TemplateMonster Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TemplateMonster staff and other customers.

20 Photos for TemplateMonster