Review of Telegaleria

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

ac107
1/10/12

Take Payment Immediately And Refuse To Ship Order.

I made a purchase more than two weeks ago with Telegaleria, they billed me immediately after placing order (same day) and my order still have not been shipped. At this point I'm beginning to think it will not be sent. Looking at all the complaints this company have, this seems to be a normal thing these people do. I've tried to contact this company multiple times and they have not bothered to get back with me. I submitted a ticket (As advised to do in situations as such) and still no one have gotten back with me. I don't understand why. "The holidays has come and gone multiple times since I originally placed my order and still have yet to get even a simple reply. In case the excuse want to be used (Delays are common in holiday seasons)." It is now 1/10/2012 I have now contacted The Better Business Bureau and is waiting to hear from them.

Resolution Sought: To ship my order immediately! Also would like express mail. If this cannot be done I want a full refund! Giving the circumstances and time myself and many others had to endure I believe this should not be a problem.

I would Not recommend anyone to trouble themselves with this site. If you think "Well maybe I won't have such a bad experience" I don't blame you for being hopeful. I also thought this and it did not turn out in my favor. I ordered from this company once before and did not have such a difficult outcome.

Question to Telegaleria: Why do business when you can't even keep up with your own company? You could at least have the decency to return a simple reply.
My Synopsis: This company does little to nothing for their customers! It's a pitiful shame... Those who keep their company going they ignore.
For other customers who have been done wrong: Here is a link to the BBB and some complaints you can view http://www.santabarbara.bbb.org/business-reviews/Womens-Apparel-Retail/Telegaleria-in-Westlake-Village-CA-92008340

I hope this could be of help. I hope everybody who has been done wrong will get the refund/compensation that is deserved.

This company clams "Telegaleria works hard to deliver a great customer experience and we guarantee your 100% satisfaction. When you order from us you can expect not only great products that we use ourselves but also Professional fitting and service." This is a absolute fabrication!

Questions? Get answers from the Telegaleria staff and other customers.

Telegaleria?