TeleChargeOffers reviews

Tel: 212-947-8844 o
tickets@telecharge.com

genec27
1/12/17

I was up to completing my order, picked the seats and ticket for a Broadway show, the site asked me to log in before proceeding. I tried logging in as a guest, but it didn't let me because apparently i was already registered with them. Since i forgot that i was even registered with them, i didnt remember the password, and clicked forgot password. The site then said that since I've e registered through their old system, i couldn't just reset the password, i had to call customer service and do it through them. While i was waiting for customer service, and while they gave me a new temporary password, which i would habe to later, reset on my own, by the time all this went through, and i eventually logged in, the site told me my order has expired, and i habe to go through with finding new tickets, going through the whooole procedure once more, and in the end waiting a bunch of time on something that should have taken five minutes.
Thanks a lot

lucasc17
12/7/15

And save hours on the tkts line. You can look for discount codes at http://www.theatermania.com and http://www.broadwaybox.com. Tickets may be not as cheap as at tkts, but it is far more practical. I didn't mind paying $10 or $20 more and avoiding 2 hours in line (and getting better seats than leftovers).

shanek16
5/31/15

this prominent site purports to sell Broadway show tickets
after you have paid they inform you they cannot deliver the tickets now
They make lame excuses like security or producer requirements
I am yet to receive my email tickets
They advertise buy best available seating but whist my 'tickets'were for row J a friend bought tickets for same show in bb after me
over 400 dollars us gone from my amex but no tickets-- be warned

Questions? Get answers from the TeleChargeOffers staff and other customers.

TeleChargeOffers?