Review of TelcoDepot

1 star

nikitay4
Nikita Y.
8/2/18

Lisa was very attentive to our needs and have provided everything we needed in a timely manner and at a great price. Free remote support for the system is definitely a plus. This will be our permanent communication systems supplier from now on.

alanw119
Alan W.
5/16/18

Always great customer service, keep up the good work, critical in today's world,Thanks Al with TNT Communications MN LLC

rickyh33
Ricky H.
3/30/18

Lisa was absolutely fantastic. She was very knowledgeable about the products, fast with her email responses, and an overall pleasure to deal with. I would have probably bought a similar product locally if it wasn't for the excellent customer service provided by Lisa. Based on this experience I will definitely be keeping her contact information to get back in touch as our telecommunication needs expand.

Thanks!
Wade Owens
Project Manager
PTI Technologies

nanettep7
Nanette P.
3/14/18

Just placed order. I called in but they asked me to go on website as they couldn't give me the discount over the phone

ambers111
Amber S.
3/9/18

Bought a phone system through them 4 years ago. A Employee dropped one of them and broke it. I called in and less than 2 minutes Customer Service had the part number that I needed and I was checking out! I have been very pleased with the product and the service that I have received from this company.

rutht47
Ruth T.
3/9/18

The phone is $829 on Amazon sold Shipped by Telco Depot. The same system is $849 on Telco Depot site. So why did I order on the Telco Depot site. I had a coupon which saved me a few pennies.

gudrunw4
Gudrun W.
2/8/18

Lisa was very helpful on the phone and very responsive on email to answer any questions. Paul was very responsive to my phone call and helpful. I have a difficult set up with using the cable company for the phone service. Their original set up is tricky to feed into the box.

alg64
Al G.
12/28/17

Each time I call or email,I've been given answers within 30minutes, this is great, great job, Lisa, great working with you, Al Guck, TNT Communications MN LLC.

vickiem52
Vickie M.
11/16/17

Once we decided on a phone system I ordered. Had problem with promo code not working but used live chat to rectify the issue. So, the experience was quick and efficient.

helixs
Helix S.
9/29/17

Awesome! just Awesome. I ordered a part for an Avaya Phone System, and it arrived the next day in excellent packaging. Thank you for top notch service!!

shaner49
Shane R.
9/8/17

Nicole helped me find exactly what I needed on your site. She was great. Everything arrived at the same time and it is already installed and working.

christophert96
Christopher T.
8/16/17

I had a very bad experience. The staff was very nice, Lisa was very professional and quick to respond back. The problem I had was not knowing that if I used Pay Pal to pay for the equipment there would be a three day delay, and I needed the parts ASAP. If I would have known that I would have used credit card so that it could have been shipped that day. Once Pay Pal was used I could not cancel with Pay Pal or my bank. Then knowing there was a three day delay I called and asked if I could upgrade the shipping, over night was over $300 and two day was $158. I went with the 2 day shipping and had them ship to the job site location which was out of town. That was on a Friday, the package did not arrive until Wednesday afternoon. I paid $158 for basically nothing, on top of that I had to stay and extra night in hotel to wait on the delivery, so I was out of way more than $158. In all fairness Telco Depot should art least refund the extra money I paid them for 2 day shipping. Receiving the package was actually 5 whole days. The equipment I ordered, excellent, no complaints there.

ricardog46
Ricardo G.
8/8/17

Fast and easy. The information about what qualifies for free shipping wasn't as easy to find as some sites, but I still found it easily.

bradleyr35
Bradley R.
8/7/17

Erica Addeo and Paul Olivieri have always provided great service and is the main reason why I continued to shop here.

tomg225
Tom G.
7/25/17

I went back to your website to purchase some accessories (headsets to go w the phones I ordered). I found that unless you know exactly what you want, telcodepot.com is impossible to use.

For my first order, I knew exactly what I was looking for and it was great.

For my second order all I knew is that I needed headsets to go w my phones. I couldn't figure out how to find what I needed so I went to amazon.com and got it from there.

richardw340
Richard W.
7/19/17

Sold when I saw the You Tube how to videos - fantastic job guys!
The system was a "self install" with zero problems. Setup was easy and quick. I was able to get my small office of 6 stations up and running with an hour (I took time to read the manual - don't tell anyone).
I highly recommend this office phone system. Telco Depot provided a fantastic product.
--Rick

chloef17
Chloe F.
7/14/17

I bought the phone system before this purchase. Just needed another phone. They were very helpful when I was shopping for the phone system.

specialt
Special T.
7/11/17

Product works, wish they did not change models so often, Tech support is great. Very happy with the system.

paulv111
Paul V.
7/3/17

Issac has always been great with tech support. Very confident in their products because they have that great tech support. Highly recommend them.

paule150
Paul E.
6/29/17

I called Telco Depot to order a new office phone system. I had no idea what I was doing, or even what my company needed. The people over at Telco Depot were very helpful and knowledgeable about the phone systems they sell. They suggested a system that would work for us and would be able to grow with us as our business expands. The support and sales department were great in helping me get the correct system for my needs. Thanks Guys...

johnk688
John K.
6/29/17

Telco-Depot Sales and Technical Staff Knowledgable, Professional and flexible. The diversity of product is best in breed and Telco-Depot supports all of their products. I would not hesitate to do business with this Company.

josepht157
Joseph T.
6/29/17

I was extremely happy with the customer service I got throughout the buying process. I had all of my questions answered so I went ahead and purchased the phone system. I just received the phones and setting them up was very easy as well. I am very happy with the experience I have had and I look forward to working with them again in the future if I ever need more phones

alwaysb
Always B.
6/29/17

I switched to Telcodepot from using Verizon Business and I was able to get three lines for less than the price I was paying for one full service line. I was having problems with my Verizon Bill every month and getting one consistent bill every three months has also helped with productivity in my office.

dougy9
Doug Y.
6/29/17

The sales staff (Erica and Nicole) as well as the support staff (Paul) are all friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help me decide what is the best system for my business. After the purchase, Paul was able to help me set up the system. Like anything new, the system was hard for me to set up, but Paul got it programmed to the way I want it. Once it was up and running, they were available to train us on how to use the system.

The Awaya system was easy to set up. (We already had wires placed since this is a replacement for a system that was 18 years old.)

If you are in the market for a new phone system, give Telcodepot a call.

drj29
Dr J.
6/29/17

As an optometrist in a busy practice, what I thought would be a stressful undertaking requiring several hours of no phones when in reality....it could not have gone smoother. Everything from assessing our needs to installation, to personalizing voicemail. Office runs much smoother now as telephone traffic won't eat up my staff time. Should have done this much much sooner.
Thanks again!!
Dr. Jack Fried

Questions? Get answers from the TelcoDepot staff and other customers.

TelcoDepot?