Review of TeezeMe

Tel: 1-844-833-9363
teezeme.com@domainsbyproxy.com

erins154
9/12/18

I ordered a homecoming dress for my daughter on 9/5. It is 9/11 and I haven't received a shipping confirmation email and have called and emailed and left voice messages for the past three days without any response. I still have no idea if we will receive the dress. Will never order from this site again

matth242
8/15/18

Ordered a few items, they do not fit correctly for me. Tried to e mail and call the company several times. No one will respond and when you call no one answers the phone... When you call you stay on hold for 10 minutes and then you get disconnected.

polinas6
Polina S.
6/7/18

There is a problem with the checkout page-BoltPay Gateway error,No response from Bolt. Fortunately the Help department recommended an alternative payment method while fixing the problem. Thank you!

caseym63
Casey M.
5/17/18

I’m not sure of the quality but I love the look of the dresses. Search engine doesn’t work and filters don’t work well. Otherwise fine.

herbertm34
Herbert M.
4/21/18

Happy to have found my daughter’s dress. Macy’s didnt have it in size 5/6. Only hiccup on the website is the “verification...” box at the bottom left corner of the pge so it blocks the “Checkout” and “Proceed to next” black box.

rosed97
Rose D.
4/13/18

Everything I have ordered before are to my expectations, excellent!!!
Would highly recommend and true to size..

jenniferz48
jennifer z.
4/9/18

ordered a dress for my daughter that was a bit too tight, they were very helpful in getting her sized better

cricketp3
CRICKET P.
3/18/18

website has been messed up with quick view and backing up to previous page. had to start search completely over every time I looked at a particular dress or added to my basket.

staceyb85
Stacey B.
2/25/18

found this exact dress today at David's bridal for $30 more, no returns or exchanges and only in Burgundy--hopefully this looks just as good once it arrives

monicaz11
Monica Z.
1/6/18

I had website issues of check out page would not load. I had to wait a few days to try again. I was told to use a welcome code for discount however that option to enter code did not appear. Please provide discount & use the welcome 10 code which you emailed. Thank you

denisep105
Denise P.
12/20/17

Shopping on this sight was much easier than having the clerk at the store search for the size and color we needed, and we get the item delivered to our door!

cynthiab166
Cynthia B.
12/14/17

Your web site search feature, You can't even see what you're typing in then it throws all these errors at the bottom of the page. The filter section is not user friendly at all.,

janep102
Jane P.
11/30/17

Everything was perfect from start to finish. Sadly I may have to return it because the glitter was falling off every where. Mess!!!

sarahq10
Sarah Q.
11/29/17

Love your glitter petal dresses, sad to see they're being discontinued! I had a hard time finding them the filtered search didn't work and the old links to the dresses were broken! Also lot of broken coding on the site but overall I'm thrilled I found my dress and it was in my size!

kathier6
Kathie R.
11/28/17

Representative was excellent who helped me! Her name was Cel. She was very professional & pleasant!!

micheleb112
Michele B.
11/13/17

I could not find the promo code/coupon code area so I could not use my email offer of 10 percent off. Please apply the 10 percent off to order number 100104981 thank you

erikaw36
ERIKA W.
9/14/17

I emailed customer service with a few questions before I ordered. They were extremely helpful and I was pleased with the quick responses I received. The dress I purchased is absolutely beautiful. I will be back for more shopping.

helenc149
Helen C.
6/29/17

Easy. Not sure why the same dress in a different color is $80 more, but other than that a pleasant experience.
Delivery time was quick. The size is good. The quality is definitely not worth $80.

kaitlynd7
Kaitlyn D.
6/29/17

The site is user-friendly and shipping was fast, but I was disappointed in the purchase itself. The dress did not look like the picture - it appeared white and it was actually more like a baby blue. Better pictures and product descriptions are needed.

angelan58
Angela n.
6/29/17

Buying the item was super easy! Pictures are slow to load on the page. Likely my connection problem. My only suggestion is putting the length on the dress in inches would be helpful.

elizabethg182
Elizabeth G.
6/29/17

it would not let me use my 10% off coupon (welcome10) at check out for making an account and first time purchase online. there was no place i could find to enter the code. this is very misleading. makes me want to buy items in stores rather than the online site

bb148
B B.
6/29/17

MY DAUGHTER FOUND THIS DRESS IN DILLARDS BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE HER SIZE. I WAS ABLE TO PULL UP THE WEBSITE AND THE DRESS WAS ON THE SITE IN THE SIZE SHE NEEDED. MY DAUGHTER COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER. CRISIS AVERTED....

amyg182
Amy G.
6/29/17

Several dresses on the site need deleted due to no sizes available, yeas I mean No sizes available, not just some.

patriciaa110
Patricia A.
6/29/17

The dresses are for my daughter. She loves this style. It fits great and looks great. A classic style that will last a few years, not just a season. Glad to see all the colors that are available.

julies313
Julie S.
6/29/17

Everything was great, except they should give you an idea of when you will receive your package based on the shipping you chose. Amazon does that so you can change your method if its not fast enough. I also had a code that I was supposed to put in at checkout in order to get 30% off my order and I forgot; is there a way I can get a refund on my credit card for that? It was FFFSALE. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the TeezeMe staff and other customers.

TeezeMe?