Review of TeezeMe

Tel: 1-844-833-9363
teezeme.com@domainsbyproxy.com

erins154
9/12/18

I ordered a homecoming dress for my daughter on 9/5. It is 9/11 and I haven't received a shipping confirmation email and have called and emailed and left voice messages for the past three days without any response. I still have no idea if we will receive the dress. Will never order from this site again

matth242
8/15/18

Ordered a few items, they do not fit correctly for me. Tried to e mail and call the company several times. No one will respond and when you call no one answers the phone... When you call you stay on hold for 10 minutes and then you get disconnected.

polinas6
Polina S.
6/7/18

There is a problem with the checkout page-BoltPay Gateway error,No response from Bolt. Fortunately the Help department recommended an alternative payment method while fixing the problem. Thank you!

caseym63
Casey M.
5/17/18

I’m not sure of the quality but I love the look of the dresses. Search engine doesn’t work and filters don’t work well. Otherwise fine.

herbertm34
Herbert M.
4/21/18

Happy to have found my daughter’s dress. Macy’s didnt have it in size 5/6. Only hiccup on the website is the “verification...” box at the bottom left corner of the pge so it blocks the “Checkout” and “Proceed to next” black box.

rosed97
Rose D.
4/13/18

Everything I have ordered before are to my expectations, excellent!!!
Would highly recommend and true to size..

jenniferz48
jennifer z.
4/9/18

ordered a dress for my daughter that was a bit too tight, they were very helpful in getting her sized better

cricketp3
CRICKET P.
3/18/18

website has been messed up with quick view and backing up to previous page. had to start search completely over every time I looked at a particular dress or added to my basket.

staceyb85
Stacey B.
2/25/18

found this exact dress today at David's bridal for $30 more, no returns or exchanges and only in Burgundy--hopefully this looks just as good once it arrives

monicaz11
Monica Z.
1/6/18

I had website issues of check out page would not load. I had to wait a few days to try again. I was told to use a welcome code for discount however that option to enter code did not appear. Please provide discount & use the welcome 10 code which you emailed. Thank you

denisep105
Denise P.
12/20/17

Shopping on this sight was much easier than having the clerk at the store search for the size and color we needed, and we get the item delivered to our door!

cynthiab166
Cynthia B.
12/14/17

Your web site search feature, You can't even see what you're typing in then it throws all these errors at the bottom of the page. The filter section is not user friendly at all.,

sarahq10
Sarah Q.
11/29/17

Love your glitter petal dresses, sad to see they're being discontinued! I had a hard time finding them the filtered search didn't work and the old links to the dresses were broken! Also lot of broken coding on the site but overall I'm thrilled I found my dress and it was in my size!

kathier6
Kathie R.
11/28/17

Representative was excellent who helped me! Her name was Cel. She was very professional & pleasant!!

janep102
Jane P.
11/15/17

Everything was perfect from start to finish. Sadly I may have to return it because the glitter was falling off every where. Mess!!!

micheleb112
Michele B.
11/13/17

I could not find the promo code/coupon code area so I could not use my email offer of 10 percent off. Please apply the 10 percent off to order number 100104981 thank you

erikaw36
ERIKA W.
9/4/17

I emailed customer service with a few questions before I ordered. They were extremely helpful and I was pleased with the quick responses I received. The dress I purchased is absolutely beautiful. I will be back for more shopping.

cindien
cindie n.
5/12/17

i was interested in a particular dress for my bridesmaids and the sizes were all sold out. i emailed customer service and they got back to me right away and was able to order the sizes i needed. great service and communication throughout the entire process!!!

jenniferb479
Jennifer B.
4/30/17

Not the easiest website. Couldn't find where to add to cart until I moved my hand away from the bottom of my iPad. Would be nice to add length in inches of dresses.

janined17
Janine D.
4/17/17

I tried searching for a dress by the name, the price but ended up having to go through dress by dress and found it that way?

milesk20
Miles K.
3/6/17

Macy's doesn't carry the 15/16 size in many of your dresses which is a shame. The price on your website is higher than your retail partners, I do understand that you can't undercut your retailers but would be nice to have them carry the complete size options.

christinac166
Christina C.
1/15/17

Your site is very easy to maneuver and the check out is very fast and efficient. We very excited to receive the product.. Thank you

nancym310
Nancy M.
1/12/17

My daughter likes the brand. We ordered same size we know fits. I wish there were more available in her size.

marthar74
Martha R.
12/10/16

I think the website worked really well. The first time I shopped here the pictures weren't showing. Now it works great. My daughters love your dresses. thank you. Merry Christmas

judithi1
Judith I.
11/30/16

My granddaughter has a teezeme dress that she positively adores. She is in musical theater and it is her favorite dress for auditions. However, the dress, which is at least from 2 seasons back, is getting too small for her. I finally looked at the brand label and decided to try the web to find one. I was overjoyed to find it on your site. Not only did you have it in the size I needed, but at a great price. Can't wait to see her surprise at Christmas. P.S. I was actually thinking of taking the dress to my dressmaker and seeing if she could duplicate it!

Questions? Get answers from the TeezeMe staff and other customers.

TeezeMe?