Teethbrilliant.getslimpackage reviews

kullys
3/23/11

I was on skysports webiste when a pop up box appeared offering teeth whiting product offer to good to miss for only £2.95, read all the terms & conditions and purchased the ggods which arrived with in 7 days. However when I checked my bank statement they had charged me £64.07 on the same day of purchase in February and also £61 in March. When I googled there site, it looks like many innocent people like me have also been scammed as they have posted there concern as the website. I have managed to speak to one of there representative who stated that there T&C confirm the 2 payments that will be coming out but would not assist to cancel any of my details they have on there site. I believe this company is scamming innocent people by wrongful advertising and would like to know how lodge a complaint about this company the way they operate on the web and how I could get my money back of them, please advise thank you...Kully 07702428888

am281
2/4/11

WARNING: They may charge more than the advertised cost. You have to read carefully the terms and conditions to see the actual cost they charge. Proceed with extreme caution.

Questions? Get answers from the Teethbrilliant.getslimpackage staff and other customers.

Teethbrilliant.getslimpackage?