Review of Teespring.force

Tel: +1 800-667-6389
legal@salesforce.com

jennyc166
10/15/18

I made my first, relatively small, order to Teespring. It didn't arrive so I contacted Teespring, expecting to be given the usual runaround as to who was responsible for my parcel. I was very happily surprised that they took responsibility and helped me resolve the issue really quickly. A week after contacting them I had my item delivered.

anae39
12/26/17

Very personable and all around best online customer service. Robert was very genuine and kind! My questions were answered quickly and thoroughly.

maudh2
10/19/17

I paid $30.00 for a t-shirt and expected to get a high quality product. I was greatly disappointed in the quality of the t-shirt- very thin and cheap material.......

samc130
5/20/17

I have waited weeks for my order and when I have tried to track it the tracking information has never changed.
I sent a email asking where my order was and I was told someone will contact me. Yeah I'm still waiting two days later.
I will never recommend your service or use it again. As far as I am aware you have just scammed me.

Questions? Get answers from the Teespring.force staff and other customers.

Teespring.force?