Review of TeePublic

support@teepublic.com

9 reviews with 5 stars

marya874
1/6/19

Wonderful quality t-shirts and amazing customer service! I highly recommend this company and will definitely shop with them again!

christinas299
12/21/18

I had an issue with something I bought and I reached out to them and the quickly responded and fixed my issue . Very happy with the service they provided. I will be buying from here again .

cm359
12/20/18

I ordered two shirts. One was sent and the other cancelled as they didn't have it. I complained as I paid expedited shipping for two shirts. TeePublic sent a replacement shirt for the cancelled one at no cost.

ronniea19
10/12/18

Great quality shirts that you would swear were silk screened which no one seems to do anymore. It's really direct to garment DDG printing inkjet but never seen these quality designs from any seller. So many designs in so many topics to choose from. Love the red pomegranate color--who does this these days? Why is everyone $#*!ing and griping here? Some people can never be pleased. Always helpful anytime I contact them. And email receipts right after purchase. And with Paypal you can't go wrong. Never seen a platform like this with so many artists. Teepublic always advises me when artists have been paid which I guess is good for them but only interested in receiving these beautiful shirts with great designs. And yes, the sale page always offers the best buys and you may find something you really like on them.

jacquelines124
10/11/18

Besides these shirts being pretty good quality, (although a bit thin) the sayings on them are fun. I got a shirt with pictures of all kinds of women and says, "The patriarchy isn't going to smash itself". Very timely!

Also, the service was excellent!

josephh127
1/3/18

I ordered a Cactuar shirt from the site and accidentally had an old address auto-fill for the shipping information. After tracking the shipment, I realized my mistake and gave them a call. Samantha answered my call and was very helpful. I was able to have another one sent to me with no charge. I was expecting to have to pay for another shipment so it was quite nice they were understanding. The shipment arrived at its expected time and the product was exactly what I was looking for. Overall a good experience for messing up my own order.

mf48
7/25/17

TeePublic is a great site the houses loads of very talented artists for all fandoms. I love the quality of the print and their shirts are super soft. Sizing is great too!

manosp1
12/5/16

As a t-shirt designer I had experience working with many gallery sites!
Teepublic is my best choice! Not because all popular and fresh designs are there, but also because the guys there are next level! They are always few steps ahead in every aspect! T-shirt quality & printing is one of the best can be found. Customer service is excellent and very fast. There are tons of other products available apart from tees and definately the best place for gift ideas! Check them out for sure!

Response from Janet M., TeePublic Representative
Hey Manos,

Thanks for the kind words, always appreciated!

Take care,
Janet
rachela23
7/7/16

So, this review is based mostly on my first interaction with their customer service. I ended up buying two brand-new shirt designs (after 5 purchases in total), and while one came in looking fabulous, the other did not (see pictures). Not horribly surprised there, I mean, after all it's a brand new design. Things can go wrong in the printing process, it happens! So it was time to check their Customer Service...

I sent in the exact pictures seen below (minus the email of course), and BOOM! In less than 24 hours I had that response in my inbox and a receipt for a new order of the exact shirt at no charge and no shipping and handling. I guess I get to keep the messed up shirt--it'll make for a nice comfy pajama shirt--so no complaints there!

That's some great customer service right there.

READ THE REVIEW BEFORE LOOKING AT THE PICTURES! The pictures show the ONLY bad product I have ever received. Normally their prints come out looking GREAT!

Tip for consumers: Check the New Shirts section often. New shirts are a mere $14.00, compared to the usual $20.00 price tag. You can get a lot of great shirts of your favorite "whatchamacallitz" for great prices this way. I generally recommend 2-3 shirts per order, as the shipping is usually around $6.00-$7.00 per continental US shipment. This maximizes your shirt to payment value.

Additionally, on the print quality, it is what I would consider middle-of-the-road. Wash shirts carefully for max lifespan!

Response from Janet M., TeePublic Representative
Hey Rachel,

Happy to hear our team was able to assist you! Thanks for the kind words!

Have a good one,
Janet

IF they ship your order, and don't count on it being complete if it does even ship, it takes about 6 weeks!! Don't order from these people!!

By Kari D.

I know it's too late now, but maybe this will help someone in the future. This info can be found under their FAQs section on their website: Where do your products ship from? Our apparel products will ship out of either Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. Stickers also ship from Iowa. Wall art ships from Wisconsin, while hard goods such as cases, notebooks and mugs will ship from Georgia.

By Candy M.

Questions? Get answers from the TeePublic staff and other customers.

14 Photos for TeePublic