Review of TeePublic

support@teepublic.com

52 reviews with 1 star

jennyb140
6/17/19

I paid for shipping. A month later, still no shirt. I contact support, they send me another one. That one never comes either.

elizabeths581
6/17/19

I placed an order with them on the 6th of June, and they still have not sent it. They refuse to tell me when they will send it, even though they have debited my account for the purchase. Their website FAQ states orders will be shipped 3 business days after the order is placed, but they are well beyond that timeframe, and they are refusing to answer me. Horrible customer service, do not order from them.

davidm2024
6/8/19

Ordered 2 long sleeve tees from this company. Same design two sizes one for me one for my son. Lambeau Field design and we have worn and washed the tees about 5 times since. The designed prints are fading already to the point it is hard to recognize the stadium. Poor quality printing and service. It took me 2 weeks to get my order. Do not recommend.

lydias62
6/4/19

I had inquired about a Rubinstein hoodie, but was told that it is not available. However, after looking online, I noticed that it is available through your UK website. Would you please explain why it would not be possible for you to honor my request through your sister website? Also, your website is rather complicated, and there doesn't seem to be a way to speak with a customer service representative.

fartys
4/15/19

Let suck some $#*! people! come on teepublic likes cocks and pussyfooting. blah blah blah blah blah is what i say.

skyec14
4/15/19

I placed an order on 3/28 with Teepublic. They used DHL to mail the package. Today is the 04/15 and DHL hasn't updated tracking for the package since 4/2. Everytime I tried to get and update from DHL the only way to contact them was through an automated messaging text system that gave no information and advised to contact the company where I made my purchase. I contacted Teepublic by chat because that is the only way to get ahold of a live agent, there's not phone number to contact and a group email and that is it. I let them know the situation and they stated the only thing they could do is reorder a new package, ground shipping with UPS. They used UPS this time I'm guessing because they have had issues with DHL. As I would not receive my package for another 4-7 days, I asked for a credit or for the package to be shipped immediately. They ignored my request repeating that they have placed another order with ground shipping. They refused to let me speak with a manager and we're not willing to do what was right. I asked to cancel the order and refund my card. The agent did that with no problem. This company would rather lose your business than do what was right. I will never use this company again. Awful customer service.

randolphs26
4/14/19

Just ordered a shirt 20 min ago it instantly took my money from credit card but I decided to cancel and thier saying it will take 3 to 4 weeks to receive my refund completely ridiculous.

katherines162
4/14/19

Finally got the T-shirts after several weeks. The fabric smelled like petroleum. The designs were dull in colour, blurry and sticky. The fabric of one was paper thin and there was a hole in it. Would cost me more to return, so I'm just taking this as a lesson learned from now on.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

traeshawner
3/3/19

So I was trying to buy this shirt and when I put in my card info it kept getting declined and yet the transactions went through!

DO NOT BUY ANY BULL$#*! FROM THIS STORE! ITS A FAKE AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! I'M VERY PISSED OFF THAT I WON'T BE GETTING A SHIRT AND IT TOOK MY MONEY IN THE PROCESS! Bastards.....

sergiox
2/4/19

The print isn't sharp but the t-shirt looks like good quality. U can tell it was copied from a bad image. The trade mark symbol is recognizable. The outline from the logo to the letters are fuzzy.

dds8
1/26/19

Terrible fabric and sizing, low quality screenprint. I ordered a sticker and it literally looked like my computer printer would have done a better job. And for the price... would NEVER recommend or purchase again.

alanm318
1/14/19

I ordered two tank tops with words printed on them, when I received them the words weren't on the shirts. So I got ahold of customer service they said it's because my shirts were white and not colored, and I have to pick a colored shirt and the will swap out with me... If they knew this why not tell me when I ordered, but most important why did they ship a product that wasnt complete. Another thing is the shirt material that my order was made on is flimsy and totally see thru, it's that thin.

garlandr18
1/7/19

I ordered a 3 x shirt long sleeve from this piece of $#*! outfit and they not only didn't send me what I ordered they sent back a lying ass email. See below.

Hi !

Hope you're doing well!

I'm following up with you about your recent Order #2597132. We were waiting on your answer in order to proceed with the next steps. We've been notified by our warehouse that there is no stock available in the product you've chosen, and unfortunately, this means that we are unable to print your order.

Let me know if there is a different color, size, and/or garment you would prefer, and we can print the design on that. If you prefer, we can refund you in full for the order.

Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed, apologies for any inconvenience.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Iulia

TeePublic

I have emailed this $#*! 3 times telling them to refund me my money. They never reply. I reported them to American Express.

davidf709
12/29/18

Ordered an Ollivanders sticker. Even though it is only 3 inches, the print is very pixelated like it came off a cheap InkJet printer that was running out of ink. The sticker itself is very papery instead of vinyl-like. It simply won't work for what I wanted and frankly, I can't think of any place where it would look good. They should not sell stuff they can't make well.

jasons635
12/23/18

The shirt is see thru. The design is junk even though in a picture it looks clear. The scoop neck is huge and will fall off my daughter. This looks like it was made by a blind person doing knock off concert shirts.

Tip for consumers: Avoid it!!!!

deew83
12/23/18

I do not like my shirts I ordered I could have ironed that on myself. It looks sloppy it does not look like the picture . And upon receiving it the shirt smells horrible. Also it took sooo long to receive. Very expensive for this trash. Very unhappy will not order from here again

chrism861
12/19/18

Quality of print is not good, I can tell if I wash my large sweatshirt - which is already very small it won't even fit my pet cat. I tired to get an exchange but did not receive any response from their support team
#stayaway!

martak8
11/28/18

If you need very expensive floor rug, this is the shop for you. I ordered "PREMIUM" t-shirt as a gift to my beloved one and on the day of his birthday I was ashamed of what I presented him. Very thin fabric (as see-through thin, really), very smelly, very poor I don't know what, because it had never laid near "QUALITY" in any sense... I feel cheated, paid $30.99 with shipping for this shi*t, it's not worth even a penny of your hard earned money (you better just throw it away to a dust bin, why not). After the 1st wash it get even worse - I did not suspect it could, but it did. The printed design began to faded away. I am so mad at myself I did not read the reviews before the purchase. It was a terrible mistake.

donnal292
11/9/18

Ordered 4 space force t-shirts, all xl female, "tri-blend" (they came 97%cotton, 3%spandex) all fit differently, some way too big! Noticed that they carefully cut off previous tags and stamp TEEPUBLIC on them. The designs were faded looking. All made in Pakistan! Some had black specks on the designs too. Bad quality

dawnm270
11/4/18

It's over 30 days and still haven't received my order. DHL Global says my order has been delayed and never any updates -can't speak with anyone at Teepublic chat-if you can find a time when they are available

edc201
10/31/18

The company is selling "Trailer Nasty" merchandise which is trademarked to Vicki Barbolak. She has not give permission for this use so it is in violation of US Copyright/Trademark laws. We have asked them to stop and they have ignored our requests.

biancai1
10/12/18

I purchased a t-shirt. Super simple stuff. The website advised an email would be sent to confirm my order. Naively, I believed this might automatically happen. It didn't. I assumed I hadn't placed the order so went back online and ordered the same shirt again. This time I waited for the confirmation email. It didn't arrive again. I checked my bank. There are now two withdrawals for two t-shirts (neither receipted by email or able to be searched for and located under my account details) and I've waited over 48 hours (not on a weekend) for a response and have not received one. Now I will have to go to my bank and get the payment reversed. Definitely not worth the drama; I just wanted a new shirt, not another problem to follow up. The fact they have not even bothered responding is reflected in my rating.

zugz
10/12/18

Shirt did not come as depicted in the online store.

Reached out for help through their website and no one got back to me.

Bad, bad business...stay away!!!

olivierm28
10/8/18

The ban without a warning and they dont answer to my emails. They keep my money and i dont even know what i did wrong. Its very disrespectful!

brians673
10/6/18

Parents said 'pick out some shirts for your birthday', so I go on the net looking for designs. Found Teepublic, found some great decals, and since they were advertised as a super soft cotton weave, I jumped on it, and gave them a number of designs to pick from, of which they decided on three to surprise me with. No shipping or pricing issues, but parents get the shirts then ship them to me. I open one and test wash it to see if it fits/shrinks in the wash, wanting to wait for my actual birthday to open the others...and sure enough it shrinks. Check tag, and it says it's a polyester/cotton blend. Open the other two, which say pre shrunk 100% cotton, wash them, no shrinkage. Contact customer support, through which I find out the shirt itself is cotton, and was mislabeled. We go back and forth about how that doesn't make sense, with the rep not seeming to understand what I'm saying to the point I wondered if English was her main language, and being massively unhelpful, only to find out, once I asked the question just the right way, that they use different brands for the base shirts depending on size/color. They replace the shrunk shirt, swapping to the color of one of the ones that didn't shrink (I assumed that since they were ok, those bases were ok, and the base of the shrunk one was the issue). Welp, I just washed the other two shirts now, and they shrunk as well. Apparently the key is you have to wash them alone, that was the only difference between first and second wash (and the shirt they already agreed to replace was washed with other things as well). Great designs, and the material is indeed comfy, but they misadvertise their product and leave out important information. I've contacted them again, expressing my dissatisfaction, we'll see if they agree to replace the other two shirts. But do yourself a favor, save yourself the grief, and just shop elsewhere.

IF they ship your order, and don't count on it being complete if it does even ship, it takes about 6 weeks!! Don't order from these people!!

By Kari D.

I know it's too late now, but maybe this will help someone in the future. This info can be found under their FAQs section on their website: Where do your products ship from? Our apparel products will ship out of either Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. Stickers also ship from Iowa. Wall art ships from Wisconsin, while hard goods such as cases, notebooks and mugs will ship from Georgia.

By Candy M.

Questions? Get answers from the TeePublic staff and other customers.

14 Photos for TeePublic