Review of Teelaza

Tel: +1.4806242599
teelaza.com@domainsbyproxy.com

juliem520
12/29/18

Another person said they expected a wine glass T-shirt with a Christmas red hat and red "glitz" similar to the picture. The reality was a dull brown/orange color. No reply when I complained and demanded a new one by Christmas.

arwenk
12/10/18

They took my husband's money without giving an order number or an email confirmation. There is no way to contact anyone....they will not return our emails. I'm afraid he's been ripped off.

pault325
12/7/18

I purchased a T-shirt with a glass of wine and a Christmas hat for my wife. On the pictures it looked really bright and glitzy. When it arrived the t-shirt wasn't bright and glitzy just dull, nothing special and for how much I paid I expected so much more. Extremely disappointed

leannep25
12/6/18

I ordered three shirts when I received them the print quality was poor. Definitely not as advertised on the website. Not able to contact them. They are not interested in giving anyone refund if they are not happy. Never buy off them

peggyl68
9/8/18

I ordered two shirts from teelaza.com. One of them has a misspelling in it (see photo attached). When I requested a refund I was told that is how it was on the website and so I could not receive a refund. Instead of them correcting their error, it seems they are going to continue to knowingly sell the shirt with an error on it and rip people off because people won't be able to get a refund for it.

Not easy automated response to emails only. They aren't interested in hearing the word refund

By Leanne P.
Questions? Get answers from the Teelaza staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Teelaza