Review of TeeFury

Tel: 949-273-6202
support@teefury.com

josel352
7/5/19

This is my third shirt. Keep up the good work. Wouldn't be opposed to a more modern softer and lighter shirt though

philippb3
5/6/19

You browse your favorite design, narrow them down by closing tabs again, you order, you wait for the envelope to arrive in your mail. Simple.

frankr216
4/9/19
• Updated review

After the negative experiences last year, I was rather doubtful whether I would ever order from TeeFury again, but after receiving a number of updates from them about being under new management, I decided to take a chance ordering a shirt after all.

This time the experience was a lot better. Shipping was a lot faster now - I received a tracking number the same day, after which it took two days before the shirt was indeed with USPS. The shirt arrived in the Netherlands 6 days later.

Lets hope the new management can keep this up!

“Paypal resolution center to the rescue”
11/2/18
• Previous review

Update - November 2nd - The disputes with Paypal brought results:

- Teefury themselves completely reimbursed me for the third order.
- A few days after I escalated the disputes, they suddenly sent a new tracking code for the second order and that order actually arrived and the shirt is actually quite good.
- Teefury kept giving the old tracking code for the first order, which only showed that they announced a package to UPS in June. In the end Paypal decided in my favour and moved the money for that one back from Teefury's account to mine.

All this does not change my opinion of Teefury as it is now - I would still strongly suggest to stay away from it. It does show though that going through Paypal's resolution center can make the situation a lot less bad.

“Used to be great”
10/14/18
• Previous review

As so many, I have been ordering shirts from teefury for years and was always very happy with them. Lately though, they seem to ship anything anymore - I've three outstanding orders from June and July, which I've yet to receive.

They did send out tracking codes for the first two of those orders, but those don't show a real shipment (not to mention that the links in their mails actually go to the wrong shipper anyway).

When trying to reach them through the contact link on their website, a month ago, the only response I got was one automated mail, telling me they would react soon...

Last week, I opened disputes with Paypal for all three orders. They did not react to that either, so I escalated them and we will see in the next two weeks or so what will happen.

marissaf14
3/26/19

Sounds like my experience is not unique... Have ordered from them before and was pleased with their products and service. So ordered two shirts again in June 2018, didn't receive anything as of August so followed up and was told they had resent the order. Followed up repeatedly until the order showed up in November (!) with one shirt the right pattern but too small (despite ordering the same size as my previous shirts) and one the wrong pattern. A week later a second shipment arrives - the other pattern I ordered there but again the shirt was too small, and another shirt included that wasn't even close to my order!

I followed up asking for the patterns I ordered to be delivered in the right size which led to three months of discussions on how I ordered a different style, and I guess should have known the fabric was different and had no stretch so would fit differently?! End result: i'm Tired of arguing with them and being blamed for their mistake so now have four shirts, none of which fit me and two that have a pattern I didnt order. And they refuse to refund my money. Won't be ordering anything from them again...

soniak33
1/1/19

After 5months, got my order. Teefury had a bad time this year but things seems to be better now. The customer relation is great as before, I always got satisfaction(the first package got lost)
So yeah, long and uncertain time before seeing the tee, but all is good in the end.

rachelc266
1/1/19

I never experienced any delays with my order and I always was contacted by email giving me updates about my order. I do hope you're checking with other patrons for this site because I saw nothing but negative feedback on Teefury Instagram page about orders being sent months later. That's partly why I haven't order since last year.

ryleef2
12/11/18

A friend vouched for this site's quality, so I didn't hestitate to place my first order. Horrible mistake. 3-7 business day processing, that is still in process 2 weeks later. No updates. No way to check order status without an account. I originally misunderstood the processing time, and when I got a reply from customer service they said it takes 3-7 business days... on the 7th business day from my order. Currently on the Christmas wait-list for customer service again.

katet67
12/4/18

I used to buy the occasional shirt from TeeFury and was always happy with the results. Sizing was easy, the prints were good and the shirts were made of pretty decent quality material. Also, they almost always arrived within a month of ordering (shipping to Australia).

Well, something's gone horribly wrong this year, because I ordered a shirt in early July to be a gift for my partner's birthday, and it only just arrived today ... This could be forgivable, as a few months back I received an email explaining that they were having some difficulties with a merger that had put a lot of orders on hold and that they'd be back on track soon (nevermind that this entire time they've been sending daily marketing emails).

Anyways, the shirt finally came and there has been a noticeable drop in quality. The material feels cheap, the fit was a bit off (despite being the same size as all the other shirts I've gotten from them that used to fit well), and the print looked faded already.

Soooo yeah, pretty disappointed in them, as they used to be really good. Won't be buying anything more from them again.

ericar75
12/1/18

The tees were gorgeous as usual but they appear to have changed supplier as the size of the tee is smaller than another tee I bought previously despite both being the same size.

ricow6
12/1/18

It took 4 MONTHS to get a shirt. 4. Months. Tee Fury was very unresponsive when questioned about the delivery. I will never use them again.

ashtons24
12/1/18

Took 6 months to get my order. Only got generic answers to my emails to your service department. And the responses were very slow to come. They never included projections for the delivery of these items which were bought for my daughter as a birthday present.

philm144
11/28/18

Been buying shirts from Teefury for a number of years now. However, earlier this year some changes were made within the company and not for the better.

Shirts take anywhere from 4-6 months to arrive, the sizing is off and the quality has dropped. If you don't believe me visit their FB page.

Avoid at all costs!!

karins40
11/23/18

I ordered two shirts in September, paid for priority delivery. They billed my credit card the day after I ordered (Sept.6). On October 31st, they supposedly shipped it. It is now November 23rd and I still do not have the items nor can they tell me when I will as there was no tracking number. I had ordered from them before and delivery was longer than expected but nothing like this. I will NOT be ordering from here again, which is unfortunate because I have liked the product in the past.

mollyc74
11/8/18

I placed an order in June, and didn't receive it until November and it was short one tee shirt. I emailed asking about my order and got a cookie cutter letter back saying my order was on its way, in August. They have no phone number, don't answer emails, and no return policy. DO NOT SHOP HERE.

alicew131
11/8/18

I love the designs that TeeFury puts out. The fit and quality of the shirts is always great and deliveries never take too long. Occasionally they put out limited edition stuff which is also pretty cool.

zayinj
11/7/18

Products are great. Ran in through some hiccups with product display. When you order text states back print but image doesnt populate with the right color or image...

latonyas7
11/7/18

I really love the choices from anime to monster movies to TV shows that are available! It's like a one stop shop for tees for me since I like a variety of different genres.

pierred42
11/6/18

TeeFury is a real scam, they are quick to take your money, but even 4 months after my purchase, nothing, not a single answer to my numerous mails, no real support, no way to get a refund.
If you value your money, don't trust them

cherrieb4
11/4/18

I have ordered a few shirts off this site with great results but this last time wasnt so. The shirt itself fit great and was comfortable. My shirt print however, was mishapen and off center. I was really dissapointed and it makes me wary to purchase more.

tonya175
11/3/18

Have been ordering shirt from them for YEARS and all of a sudden within the past few months they've COMPLETELY lost it. Don't get me wrong... shirts are high quality and prints look AMAZING. But orders taking MONTHS to receive is unacceptable. No customer service (no human interaction) via email or Facebook (no phone contact available). I've emailed countless times and have sent messages through Facebook with NO reply. After a couple attempts I'll get an email reply with order update etc... My final shirt was ordered on Sept 2 and was JUST RECEIVED November 2nd.. Except I didn't receive it. They sent it to the wrong address after confirming a change of address. Sadly until I see better reviews I will not be ordering any shirts from them.

jons304
11/3/18

So many amazing tees for great value. It's the only place I could find Monty Python and Army of Darkness T-shirt's in my size. I'm a customer for life.

nickd229
11/1/18

I will likely never order from TeeFury again. It took 4 months to get my shirts. All requests to find out what was going on were ignored. And worse of all they wouldn't let me cancel my order and get my money back.

scotl19
11/1/18

I ordered two shirts in late May/early June 2018 I hoped to have for an Africa trip at the end of July. I did not receive the shirts until the end of October 2018.

shaunc60
10/17/18

Like nearly all of the Teefury reviews in the last six months, I was also conned out of my money over a couple of shirts. I had used Teefury in the past and had excellent results. Why would I expect anything else? Two months and a four week response time kinda tipped me off. Oh yeah, they never did respond past an automated "We received your ticket". Don't be taken in by their recent apology assuring everyone that they were improving service, had repaired their database and were partnered with a company to fulfill orders on time. In summary, don't use this company. They're scamming their artists, and you.

timothyj89
10/17/18

I've been a TeeFury customer for a very long time, I have ordered Shirts, Hoodies, Pins and Shoes, the shipping has always been quick and the quality of the product has been top notch. However, the print on a Hoodie I ordered in February is already peeling off and the fabric thickness was thinner than expected on some of the shirts.

My order was place at the beginning of September and new platform had very little issue charging my credit card for the $140 for my t-shirts. After a similar order came in from Redbubble within a week, I checked the status of my TeeFury order and put in a ticket. The automated response said they would get back to me within 4 weeks. I shrugged it off and gave them the benefit of the doubt, I figured the store was having issues and everything would right itself. After reading this post, its time to say goodbye.

Yesterday, I checked my order and it was still not fulfilled. I checked twitter and discovered to my horror a mix of people calling them out on TeeFury's gross mishandling of orders and their complete lack of response to anyone's claim. I've since called my bank and disputed the CC bill and will be getting my money back after they fail to contest it in the next 14 days. I really wish they hadn't choosen this path and I'm now looking to contact the designers I love to find out where I can order their graphics on other platforms.

Don't buy from TeeFury, I'm pretty sure the original owners have been bought out and the new management is in way over its head. Best case their inept, worse case they are defrauding people for some shortsighted gain.

Their response when I complained about the order was that they have "no control" over the shirts they use. ... or something to that effect.

By Kristen N.

I would say no. I ordered tshirts at the end of July and still have not received them. I asked for a refund twice and was told 'they're working on it, but not giving refunds.' So basically, they took my money and gave no product. I'll have to call my bank and start refund proceedings against TeeFuryLLC as others have done. Shame really. I used to order from them all the time, but no longer.

By MJ J.

It's a real shame. TeeFury has a great community of artists contributing designs to the site. I hope those artists can find a better company to work with and continue their creative output.

By Kevin O.

Have you tried posting on their facebook page about this? That seems to be getting ticket items pushed a little higher up in the queue. Especially if you mention how long ago you made your ticket

By Dani P.

Questions? Get answers from the TeeFury staff and other customers.

19 Photos for TeeFury