Review of Teebeedee

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sukanyag
1/3/09

Matured Adults Beware on Dating Website! - I thought that teebeedee.com would be something different than your typical internet dating website since it is for adults over 40. Well, I was wrong. You still get the same jerks bothering you with multiple messages and winks, just older than 27. Not necessarily wiser just because they are over 40 (maybe more pathetic at this age??). The worst part was I wanted out and to deleted my profile. Big surprise...........I couldn't delete my profile and was stuck in the internet dating hell! There was no fore-warning of this when creating my profile. I frantically searched for ways to get myself out of this to no avail. I spent hours then decided to Google for answers. This only led me to the privacy and contact us sections on the company's website. I had to send an email to the company to kindly remove me from their website. It took a day to get a reply and apparently a teebeedee staffer have to do it for you! I have never seen a dating website where you can't deactivate yourself. They should put up a disclaimer or something??

Questions? Get answers from the Teebeedee staff and other customers.

Teebeedee?