Tech-sat.info

Tech-sat.info has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tech-sat.info?

“I went to tech-sat.info to see if i could get a code...”

Joe S.
10/7/13

I went to tech-sat.info to see if i could get a code for my radio from the serial number as some guy in the garage disconnected my battery and told me id have to get the code myself, but anyway i met some really helpful guys there that seem to love helping out people in my situation, i log in there most days now and cant believe how friendly they are and go out of their way to help everyone, a small community that i predict will get very big very soon, Thanks to all on TS and see you soon guys :)

joes399
October 7th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Tech-sat.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech-sat.info?

Have a question about Tech-sat.info?