TeamWarehouse.net reviews

Tel: 877-239-5550

ronig1
Roni G.
2/13/19

Fast standard delivery which is what I was looking for. I needed my socks for a Saturday opening day game. Ordered on a Monday and received them on Thursday. Perfect time in order to distribute to my team and they LOVED them. Will definitely order from teamwarehouse in the future!!!!

audens
Auden S.
11/28/18

This is my 4th Year buying socks with Teamwarehouse! Wish there was a loyalty program for a returning customer Discount. Love the Socks and Love Team Warehouse!

julies447
Julie S.
8/29/18

Excellent. My 5th-8th grade girls and coaches love the socks. Very fast delivery in great condition. I would like to order more, but when I went back to the site they were unavailable. Seems odd.

mikes1116
Mike S.
8/12/18

I like your site, its easy to use.
I wish it was easier to find on a Google Search. I used key words: custom softball socks. We have ordered from you before so I had to look at several sites before I found yours ( I remember the simple and easy layout)

kathyt123
Kathy T.
8/7/18

I was pleased with the selection and price of the products I ordered. I was disappointed tho to receive an e-mail that one of my items was out of stock, boo. They suggested a different item or to remove it all together. Definitely will shop here again.

erinl79
Erin L.
5/16/18

I appreciated the quick customer service contact when my order couldn't be completed as originally requested. We got everything sorted out super quickly, and I still received my order on time. Thank you!

theb53
The b.
5/15/18

Quick customer service notification of unavailable items. Rapid response regarding available items in stock to choose from!! Quick delivery!

kimberlyj69
Kimberly J.
5/13/18

Great variety, fair prices, easy to use website. My only complaint was the first sock order I tried to make was out of stock, but I did not know this until 3 days after I placed the order. The customer service was GREAT, and they worked with me to find an alternative, I just wish the site would have indicated this before it allowed me to finish placing the order.

ericaw59
Erica W.
4/26/18

I was looking for a specific volleyball sock and I found it ! I had been looking all over the internet for them.

nicolei21
Nicole I.
4/8/18

Check out was a nightmare. Kept getting errors card was declined then when it finally went through it wouldn't process due to duplicate transaction.

pamelaf72
pamela f.
4/4/18

Easy website to navigate. I don't really like that I can't save what I have put in the cart but overall easy website.

karens606
Karen S.
3/31/18

As long as the delivery is quick and product quality is good, we will use this site for all of our sports orders. :)

debbyd8
Debby D.
3/30/18

I have been looking for these socks everywhere. I am so glad that I was able to find them. Your shipping is reasonable for the quick turnaround.

laceym15
Lacey M.
3/29/18

We have ordered our softball socks from Team Warehouse for several seasons now and have never been disappointed.

sandram337
Sandra M.
3/25/18

I struggled a little at the beginning but Jennifer was great returning my calls and emails and assisted with all my questions she made it a lot easier. I'm happy with my girls uniforms. I so appreciate her help and order updates.

kimv65
Kim V.
3/22/18

Received order faster than expected especially since I was told up front their vendor was in the process of moving so they couldn't guarantee shipping until a specific date. Order was complete, accurate and exactly what we were expecting.

pamz7
pam z.
3/16/18

Site has been very confusing at times. Not easy to navigate. Many items unavailable or not easy to find on site.

larryo44
Larry O.
12/15/17

I needed to speak with a person and nobody answers your phones. Very frustrating in the customer service area.

christenr4
Christen R.
11/17/17

Wanted to buy the socks from Amazon, but you were the only one who had the one's my son's friend requested

iishad
Iisha D.
10/26/17

My shopping experience was great, but I called the customer service number four times. No answer or reply with in 2 days. That is not a way to run or operate a business.

beaniec
Beanie C.
10/25/17

I've purchased the "crazy socks" several times and have always been pleased. They are gifts for my under 12 girls soccer team and they love the crazy socks.

carolm329
Carol M.
10/1/17

Simple, user friendly website. Item was exactly as described and served the purpose well for which it was purchased. Extra pockets were of sufficient size and handy for holding extra items.

augustt7
August T.
10/1/17

No one ever answers the phone from sales or customer service for questions regarding ordering or products. I left several messages!!!

christineh192
Christine H.
9/27/17

First time ordering on this website. I easily found items on this website that were sold out on others. I just placed the order, so I am hoping all goes as smoothly as the ordering process did!

dustyh6
Dusty H.
9/24/17

overall price best compared to others. shipping charges were mid range but the item cost less so you had best overall price of three...

Questions? Get answers from the TeamWarehouse.net staff and other customers.

TeamWarehouse.net?