Review of TaylorProm

xiaoli.tianqi@gmail.com

1 star

ndemazeab
5/23/19

This is just the best. The best wedding dress dress,quick delivery and at an excellent price. Don't think twice, this is what you need

helenx11
3/26/15

We decided to get married in Vegas and I had a week to plan! haha we are crazy, what can i say!! This website had a section of dresses that ships in 24 hours!!! Needless to say I looked hot!

jennifery12
2/18/15

This website was awesome! I am a bigger girl and I was really frustrated trying on dresses. This site had TONS of options of wedding gowns for bigger ladies like myself! I was so so happy with the quality and it fit great.

lisal102
1/3/15

There are literally thousands of dresses on this website!! Any fit, style, size, you name it they got it! Very happy with the choices

barbarat26
12/6/14

I purchased my mother's dress from this website for my wedding and she looked beautiful. I hate shopping so I loved that I was bale to send her what I liked and let her narrow it down.

karene31
9/27/14

I was able to buy my dress here and all my bridesmaids got their dresses too! We all agreed on saving as much money as we could. Fast shipping and lots of style options. Very nice quality

barbaral43
8/20/14

This site had crazy low prices on dresses that I saw on other sites for much higher. Lots of sizes available too.

sarahz16
8/18/14

I saved $700 on a dress I was going to buy at a store in my city!! Couldn't be happier!

dorothyd14
7/3/14

I loved that this site lets you choose so many options and colors and sizes. It was nice getting everyones dresses from the same place and knowing we were just done! Planning a big event you don't have time or money to go shopping week after week. I could look whenever I had time and they had bigger sizes than most stores.

dorothyt9
7/3/14

I got my bridesmaid dress from this site and loved it so much that I also got my senior prom dress!! I was scared to buy online for sucha big occasion but I was really impressed with how fast and easy my other dress came so I went for it and I loooved my dress!! So happy!

elizabethe27
6/28/14

My sister ordered her dress in late May and got it mid-June!! Fast and easy shipping unlike what the stores had told her. Much cheaper too.

Did you end up getting the dress from here? Or another place? How did it go? I'm looking to buy one but I'm skeptical!

By Amanda v.
Questions? Get answers from the TaylorProm staff and other customers.

TaylorProm?