Review of TaylorGownShop

TaylorGownShop reviews

annep24
3/7/15

This website is terrible there customer service is awful they just lie all the time they don't have any address for return and exchange... It's ridiculous. I've bought 5 dresses without any knowledge this is safe, secure website or not!? just thought about cheap price and beautiful photos ... I've Paid $750 and paid for rush order too. They sent to me after 15 days for rush order !!!! And I received different sizes and totally different from photo design is terrible they don't have any tag or sizes on any of dresses ! I sent them email I need to return them and exchange the size and refund 3 of them which were so ugly!!! They replied me nothing for 3 times and then said ok it's costs you so much if you return them back for postage what about we remake another in your size and you just pay $120!! It Mean $750 +$120 and I can't do anything with $750 .... I asked them no thanks I've just need refund give me your address for return and then you refund me! I'm not happy with design, size and quality... After 2 months I've still waiting for their reply and I sent them another email that you are illegal website and I'm going to talk to my bank and lawyer!
Please don't spend your money for this fake Chinese company.... I'm really happy with light in the box that one is the best cheap Chinese website and you can trust them. But lindataylor does not exist..,

jodiek2
12/23/14

Do not use this site!!! AFTER ordering a dress for my daughter's formal to her measurements (an extra cost), I made the mistake of reading reviews - big mistake. I knew I had done the wrong thing and emailed to cancel my order straight away. After an email conversation to explain why I wanted to cancel, "Linda" said she would organise a refund.
After two months I AM STILL WAITING. I received an email yesterday from another person, telling me to be patient. I have now filled out the form with my bank to request a refund. Hopefully this will come through.

veronicas22
9/27/14

I have spoken to FAIR TRADING & majority if not ALL of these POSITIVE REVIEWS are FALSE.
They post these positive reviews themselves.
They are fake , fraudsters, ripoffs , basically full of $#*!.
I have now been trying to redeem at least a measly $30 out of $200 for the crappy dress i bought from them in JULY 2014 with no success as they have blocked my email address.
So the only thing i can do is keep discrediting as much as i can & worn other people to NOT BUY from this site. Taylor Gown website is BOGUS, LINDA does not exist, the RETURN ADDRESS is false as investigated by FAIR TRADING. DO NOT USE THIS SITE , CRAPPY DRESSES & THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY & YOU CANNOT GET A REFUND PEOPLE.

bm39
9/12/14

People should be warned about this business! The photos they are using are misleading the quality of their dresses is bad cheap really rubbish and no way they will give you refund in fact , when you receive the parcel there is no sending address so you will not be able to send this back. It is pointless contacting them, this is mafia ! On their website they have positive reviews but they have for sure written this them self ! I would like to warn people about this dirty business but not sure how , I have learnt my lesson!

serenav1
7/14/14

"They are very good, nice material and good came as expected

I would be definately buying from them as much as I can

I just hope they make their shipping a bit more cheaper.

jovannaw
7/11/14

The size I provided you was not right, but thanks for your kind on-line service, now the dress is so fitted for me, especially the size of waist, I am slim when I put on the dress. Thank you for a million !

jolenet
7/9/14

What a stunning dress. I read everyones review before ordering & was glad to take followed everyones advices. The dress fits perfectly. It looks as if it is made of an extremely high standard. I am extremely pleased with this dress. :)

lis1210
7/7/14

The dress was perfect and true to size. Very cute and the picture doesn't do this dress justice!

angeliat
6/29/14

i purchased a dress from taylorgownshop.com for a wedding, it was a huge hit! Fit quite well - I did not feel the need wear a sticky bra or use fashion tape and was able to dance, eat and socialize without thinking about coverage. Also it flowed beautifully when I walked. Would highly recommend

Questions? Get answers from the TaylorGownShop staff and other customers.

TaylorGownShop?