Review of Tattoo Fun

138 reviews with 5 stars

ednar33
Edna R.
11/15/17

My tattoos arrived late and they gave me a full refund and told me to keep them. Excellent customer service!

michaelr637
Michael R.
6/29/17

I was extremely satisfied with the prompt and courteous service. The representative was helpful and understanding of my specific needs. I would highly recommend this company to others.

yours1
Your S.
6/29/17

The representative I worked with was amazing! Her name was Avarra and she went above and beyond to help. This was the first time we have ordered with you guys and will definitely use your services again. Thank you!

dennisa52
Dennis A.
6/29/17

Just recently I ordered several hundred temporary tattoos for my up coming trip overseas. I ordered from fun tattoo because the tattoos I received last year was unmatched compared to other tattoos I orded from other merchants. Fun Tattoo makes quality tattoos and the colors are very vibrant once placed on the skin. They were a huge hit with my friends in Europe. However, this year when I received my tattoos this year, I was disappointed because they were not what I expected. I called to complain about the issue and Linsay G. answered the phone. She was patient, poliet, and extremly professional. Subsequently, she included her manger Paul C. for assistance/ guidence in fixing the issue. I can only describe Paul C. as a gentelman. Together they not only corrected everything but actully made everything better than I had orded. So if you are looking for a great temporary tattoo and exceptional costumer service, look no further than FunTattoo. Dennis

rickr129
Rick R.
6/29/17

The problem with printing online is the uncertainty of whether or not you'll get good quality prints and helpful service. These guys did both. We were shocked at the quality of printing and how helpful the staff was!

renes57
Rene S.
6/29/17

I recently needed to add some attention-getting items to help promote mosquito awareness in our county. I came across TattooFun.com, and after looking at the website, choices and prices, I realized it was the place to shop! The design submission process is easy and quick, the proof they send you is a perfect rendition of what it will look like in person, and the customer service provided in response to several questions I had was most helpful and professional. I'm so glad I decided to use this company for my mosquito tattoos, and when the day comes when I run out of my huge supply, I will most certainly be back to order more. The price is right and the product is totally awesome!!

mariamh2
Mariam H.
6/29/17

I just got my tattoos. I can not tell you how thrilled I am. I have not put them on yet, but the sheets are GORGEOUS. I was very nervous because they were expensive because of the minimums, but I have no regrets at all. The best part of this experience was working with Gaby. Wow!! She was sweet, informative, and truly wanted to make sure I was happy, which was exactly what I needed given how nervous I was about this investment. Even when I contacted her on her own time over the weekend, she was happy to help. If I ever were to own my own company in California, I would offer her twice as much pay so that she could come work for me. You guys are lucky to have her!

johnf497
John F.
6/29/17

You all are the greatest. Avarra has been pulling our stuff together in a very short time. It came out PERFECT!
John

jessicas508
Jessica S.
6/29/17

Quick, friendly, and informative responses via email -- a true pleasure to do business with! Can't wait to see the tattoos in a couple of weeks. :)

nikolayn6
Nikolay N.
6/29/17

I AM FUSSY WHEN IT COME TO THE THINGS I GET PRINTED - BECAUSE THEY REFLECT ON ME IN Bermuda PERSONALLY. Iam always pleased with the way TattooFun.com handles the sales process the proof process the manufacturing and delivery... I'll be back!!

ruahs
ruah s.

Hi,

I spoke to Gabby regarding ordering items for our anniversary party and retail store. She was great. She offered really useful advice on size and clarity of artwork. Thanks so much,

Sonya

ericj152
Eric J.
6/29/17

Lindsay is an extremely helpful sales associate and replies to my emails in such a friendly and timely manner! Very satisfied.

jessicaj167
Jessica J.
6/29/17

Avarra has been AWESOME to work with! Very responsive, knowledgeable, and willing to do what it takes to meet our in-hands date.

ronaldf51
Ronald F.
6/29/17

I knew nothing about the process of designing a custom temporary tattoo. A Ms. Ponto walked me thru the issues involved helping me wake the correct choices for my needs. All in all, it was a very positive experience. I am very happy with the results.

eltonf9
Elton F.
6/29/17

We are a swim team looking for fun stuff to put our logo on. Tattoos what a cool idea. The ordering process was super easy and the cost was very affordable. Thanks for the great experience. We will absolutely use you guys again.

bbc1
BB C.

Great product!
Fantastic customer care!
I had a small issue with shipping as when I ordered tattoos from them, I thought my product was going to be shipped at a certain time, but it wasn't (as to my confusion, not their fault), and they worked fast and made sure it came to me on time! We are a non-profit who was going to use these tattoos for a fundraiser and it was a big deal for us to get them on time and at a good price! Thank you!

anthonyr165
Anthony R.
6/29/17

My questions were answered by email, quickly. and very informative. I hadn't bought anything - but I will now, as a thanks to your helpfulness.

wenfeil
Wenfei L.
6/29/17

Excited about our flash tattoo's...Ordering was easy and fast. Quality of the tattoo's are perfect! Already recommended another brand to your company and will be ordering more!

abbyk16
Abby K.
6/29/17

I sent an email inquiry about pricing, and received a very helpful response right away. Gabby, my service rep, was great and worked with me to get my order submitted quickly in order to make the print run that day. Thanks for being so responsive and helpful!

julien75
Julie N.
6/29/17

We've experienced excellent service and superior quality for many years, using TattooFun for school/PTA projects. And parents often comment on the durability and ease of application for the tattoos (when you are applying 600 tattoos to 600 kids in a single day, you tend to notice if they work well or not!) Keep up the good work!

dianeq10
Diane Q.
6/29/17

I have been working with TattooFun.com for a few years and the staff are knowledgeable, professional & orders have a quick turnaround time. I would highly recommend this company.

ddddddavidc
DDdddDavid C.
6/29/17

I was SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY with the service I received. I contacted you to ask a question about the tattoo paper and even though the person I spoke with was not 100% sure they walked me through all of my questions and gave me advice. I ended up getting a great result and was able to make my metallic tattoos work with their help! I am so pleased with your company, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

jacquelinel66
Jacqueline L.
6/29/17

Madison was an excellent representative for your company. She made my ordering experience fast and easy!
I will definitely be recommending TattooFun to others!!

tr60
T R.
6/29/17

I am so thankful for this company and Sally. Our facility lost our order and Sally talked with her manager and they reprinted them for me and are getting them to me in time for my event! It was so great of them to do such a nice thing for me!

garyd206
gary d.
6/29/17

Sally was *terrific* through our order process. We needed to make several changes to artwork during the setup, but she was friendly and helpful the entire time. We love our new tatoos!
Thank you to Sally and team for a job well done!

Tanya Seibold | Marketing Manager | Sonoma County Distilling Company, Rohnert Park, CA

Questions? Get answers from the Tattoo Fun staff and other customers.

Tattoo Fun?