Review of Tattoo Fun

62 reviews with 4 stars

timr160
Tim R.
6/29/17

I emailed with Avarra Ponto on the Service Team, and she met my every request. I needed to ensure these shipped on time for an event, and she was able to change the shipping date so that I would get them on time. She also took extra care in getting me a proof of the design. When received, the tattoos looked great. We used them at our school carnival, and they were a huge hit with the kids at the elementary school. They were easy to put on, and easy to take off, and the color and design were perfect. Thanks!

ronaldd66
Ronald d.
6/29/17

The tattoos turned out awesome. They were pre-cut and very neatly and professionally done. However, I did not receive a confirmation email or receipt, but when I called in, customer service was very helpful in tracking my order.

tinas175
Tina S.
6/29/17

I had problems because I didn't not receive my confirmation or proof or invoice via email. I contacted the chat and Amanda was so helpful and figured it out!

59 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Tattoo Fun staff and other customers.

Tattoo Fun?