Review of Tattoo Fun

Tel: 888-774-3662

johng616
John G.
6/29/17

Thought this process was going to be complicated. It was not. Laura took my information and my uploaded file and confidently said she could produce my tattoo with any problems. I am very satisfied!!!

tomc268
Tom C.
6/29/17

This company has outstanding customer service. Not only does the online orders system run smoothly, but they call you to confirm that everything went ok. I highly recommend this company.

yvesc8
Yves C.
6/29/17

This is my second time using TattooFun and it has always been a great experience. We've had SO much fun with the tattoos. We were on cruise and everyone noticed our tattoos. They all wanted to know where we got them and of course they wanted to wear the tattoo, as well. Next thing you know, practically the whole ship was wearing tattoos.

The last time I ordered I needed help figuring out what to choose. This wonderful person from Customer Service, who's name is Sally, was such a great help. She knew exactly what I was looking for and made it all happen. She's the BEST!!!

For great fun I highly recommend TattooFun.

them13
The M.
6/29/17

Very professional and very prompt.

I enjoyed the process and the ease of use. You are assigned a rep that makes themselves available for ideas and design support. All ideal in building these for promoting a brand name!

Avarra should be cloned! Reps the product and the company very well!
The RSS...(Rock Star Service) is much appreciated.

Your friends from Nebraska!

marial215
Maria L.
6/29/17

Amanda went above and beyond to make our shopping experience as easy as possible. We talked to her over the phone and she was personable, yet professional, and she made my experience withTattooFun.Com very pleasent.

patriciam434
Patricia M.
6/29/17

Overall great customer service! Representatives are friendly, helpful and quick to respond back to any questions that I had.

tinas175
Tina S.
6/29/17

I had problems because I didn't not receive my confirmation or proof or invoice via email. I contacted the chat and Amanda was so helpful and figured it out!

ericm253
Eric M.
5/4/17

I absolutely loved the product! They were long lasting and were so neat and precise! Will definitely recommend to other people!

sarahk98
Sarah K.
5/4/17

I had a great experience working with TattooFun! They sent me a proof so I could see it first. And communicating with the service reps was great. Friendly, helpful, and quick. I will be using TattooFun again and I'm excited about that! :)

anetag
ANETA G.
5/1/17

Sally was great! Aside from being so cheerful and friendly she was very helpful and patient.
She told me about the new updates to the website and submission process with a purchase order and helped me along the way. It is so much more accommodating and simple to submit a purchase order and have to delay processing while POs are developed and processed on our end. It is so helpful that you can see what the estimated delivery date is going to be as well.

Thanks Sally!

59 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Tattoo Fun staff and other customers.

Tattoo Fun?