Review of Tattoo Fun

Tel: 888-774-3662

jackm247
Jack M.
6/29/17

Lora was very helpful with a few questions I had. Just a note, on the custom tattoo , no instructions were on the back.

muhamadi
Muhamad I.
6/29/17

Working with Customer Service Rep Katie Elmore was a great experience. She was very helpful and made ordering my custom Gold tattoos totally easy and stress-free!

coryt14
Cory T.
6/29/17

My experience with TattooFun was simply amazing. First, the website was very easy to use (found pricing and uploaded design in a snap). Second, my customer service rep Lori was incredibly efficient and pleasant when I called to see if my order could be expedited. She went the extra mile--and I received my beautiful tattoos (for a school fundraiser) one day early! I never write reviews but felt compelled to do so this time because the service deserved a public ovation.

dorothyf46
Dorothy F.
6/29/17

Had excellent customer service experience with Lindsay. She helped me place my order, sent proof and receipt of payment right away. it was a pleasure.
Thank you.

erica86
eric a.
6/29/17

Lindsay was great even though we did not order from your company because they were not waterless tattoos I was pleased with the rapid response I will keep your company in mind for future purchases.

linam27
Lina M.
6/29/17

I've never ordered temporary tattoos online before, and because these are a surprise for my clogging troupe, I was a little anxious. Your rep's advice was clear, courteous and helpful. Her email explained the process and what I needed to do to ensure I would get exactly what I want. I'm looking forward to receiving my TattooFun temporary tattoos. Thank you, Lindsay!

georgel189
George L.
6/29/17

I was looking for cheap tattoos for my sons football club...and I have had great experience with the customer service ( expecially Gabby Basham ) fast answears on e-mails.
thanks

layalj
Layal J.
6/29/17

Really good people. I contacted them from Lebanon to make a shipment in the USA for when I arrive. Very helpful.

terryx1
Terry X.
6/29/17

I asked a lot of questions about quantity orders and Lindsay was very knowledgeable and helpful. She also took care of my product issue. I am very satisfied with my shopping experience here!

johns2093
John S.
6/29/17

Very helpful and made the process easy. I wish all transaction could move along so smooth. I was please with the service and how fast i could receive the tattoos. Thank you! Lindsey was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

tracya78
Tracy A.
6/29/17

This is the second time I have used TattooFun.com. My first experience was all self serve, which was very easy to figure out. The product was clean, timely, super high quality (they lasted FOREVER!) and cost effective. This time I decided to do my own designs and jump into the land of foil tattoos. I have not received the product yet, but I must strongly commend Ms Lindsay GreenField on her stellar service. She has been beyond on-point with her advice, assistance and expedience. I did not work with the graphic designer directly, but they were able to help convert my designs to vector in time for the next foil batch! I am so impressed! Working with companies like yours is such a pleasure- especially when you have such strong employees representing your brand. Kudos to you all and I will never go anywhere else for my temporary tattoo needs. I will also be recommending you to others. (all my purchases are gifts so there are lots of opportunities for promotion!) Have a great day!!!

staceyu2
Stacey U.
6/29/17

I had a superb experience with the TattooFun contact person. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. I would definitely recommend TattooFun to others.

naomih33
Naomi H.
6/29/17

Ordered 1000 tattoos for a school event. They charged my CC immediately and told me there would be no problem with the tattoos being delivered. I never received a phone call so I called to check on the status of where they were. They informed me the "order never went through because of a new system???"

I will have 650 disappointed kids at field day. They still have not refunded my money either! I will never use this company again.

joeh141
Joe H.
6/29/17

Great, responsive customer service! Avarra was able to help me get my tattoos in hand quicker than originally scheduled.

catherinef61
Catherine F.
6/29/17

Lora Baclar was the customer service representative who helped me and answered all my questions. She was so helpful and kind. I was actually shocked at how quickly she responded and the design looked great. She truly went above and beyond for me and I will definitely be making an order as well as future orders for our Non Profit Organization. She is clearly an asset to your company and I hope she gets recognized for her efforts into making my experience great!!! Thanks Lora!

shannone35
Shannon E.
6/29/17

Always a repeat customer, friendly service. Katie is very informative and knowledgeable. I know my order is in good hands with Tattoofun.com.

bradf60
Brad F.
6/29/17

I am so glad Lindsay Greenfield helped me today. She was so helpful and her customer service is excellent! She helped me with everything I needed.

scentsabilityc
ScentsAbility C.
6/29/17

Thank you to katie - she was most informative and helpful! I appreciate dealing with companies that have excellent customer service reps like Katie!

Bonnie

joannes112
Joanne s.
6/29/17

Ordering our custom tattoos was a quick and easy process. Katie was very helpful and answered all my Qs promptly!

daniels516
Daniel S.
6/29/17

Super easy process and Lora was quick and helpful in getting the proof of my tattoo back to me. Will definitely use TattooFun.com again!!

laurenm143
Lauren M.
6/29/17

Lindsay was super helpful. She was really nice and made it really easy to talk to her about my needs. Love this place.

dennisp82
Dennis P.
6/29/17

Fast response and our custom order was very inexpensive compared to other companies! Great for fundraising!

carolq6
Carol Q.
6/29/17

I ordered tattoos of our school mascot and didn't know anything about temporary tattoos. Katie was so helpful and even made suggestions to make the image turn out at its best! Great service!

josho19
Josh O.
6/29/17

I spoke with Lindsay and she had amazing customer service. She helped answer all my questions and was super friendly.

ronaldd66
Ronald d.
6/29/17

The tattoos turned out awesome. They were pre-cut and very neatly and professionally done. However, I did not receive a confirmation email or receipt, but when I called in, customer service was very helpful in tracking my order.

Questions? Get answers from the Tattoo Fun staff and other customers.

Tattoo Fun?