Review of TastePadThai

TastePadThai reviews

davidc236
8/15/15

In reference to some of the recent complaints concerning TastePadThai, Id like to say I was very satisfied with the treatment I received as a customer. Since my order was late, I inquired by email. Maam, the women who apparently runs this website business, called and apologized for the order being late, noting that some of the items I ordered were not available and offered me some items in substitution or said she would refund my order, if I preferred. I chose the substituted items. She mailed out my order that same day which I received a few days later. I was pleasantly surprised with the quantity and quality of the substituted items whose cost exceeded that of my original order, which more than made up for the delay in receiving my order.
Something you wouldnt get from a large major supplier. Trust and patience often are rewarded with good Karma. I give this small company web site 5 stars for honesty and fairness in handling my order.

kristic9
4/15/15

I ordered from this website. I called the number on the site and a lady answered she said she was or had been sick and would get my order out the next day. Said she would give me a discount because I had ordered 10 days ago and she had not shipped it yet. I paid with paypal so I would see the discount refunded to that account. Never heard back from her. I opened a claim with paypal and she refunded my money the same day. What a joke! take the website down if you are not going to run a business the right way ! I should have reviewed the other complaints about this website before I ordered.

moniquep3
6/26/14

I had an inquiry about a shipping cost for a particular item and contacted the provide email for customer service. This site is not widely know and I just happen to find due to google (page 12). According to their website before changing it (recently)- their customer service will contact within 48 hours. 2 weeks pass and nothing.
I was making a bulk order and inquiring shipping to another country that wasn't listed; however, I did mention that I use a USA forwarding service if it was unavailable. Even if they don't wish to entertain the minimum inquiries they probably receive, the fact that they could still have a customer that follows their delivery terms and they choose not to respond is ludicrous!
I honestly believed this business was a dead-site that was once hosted by yahoo, until I saw a giant notice on their site advertising "June 2014 sale," which has been taken down. Another example of an inactive customer service that looses customers with bulk orders and potential to become a primary supplier.

Questions? Get answers from the TastePadThai staff and other customers.

TastePadThai?