Review of Tapesnthings

Tapesnthings reviews

Tel: 877-588-1085

melodyt
6/28/13

This is a scam company! I ordered 50.00 in merchandise-never came. With 1 order, as I was placing it, I realized I had made an error. So, I clicked on the edit box next to my order. It said "Sorry, this has already been shipped." In 3 seconds? No one ever answers their customer service number. I went online (and to their own facebook page) and discovered all the people who had been ripped off like me! Please pass the word and close these crooks down! Doesn't deserve any stars, really!

lizah
3/11/10

I have ordered three times from this website company, and one of the orders got delivered and two did not. On their website, they list as ways to contact them as via email or via telephone number. All of my emails have never been acknowledged or answered, and my numerous attempts at calling their telephone number also result in a pre-recorded message stating that the answering machine is full, to please call back OR that this number is not a working number. But they always get my money for a product that they never delivered on. It is a shame, and I feel that the population of people looking for a service like this are being taken advantage of. I wish there was something that I could do - better business bureau or something. It is a shame, really.

donnas1
11/17/09

hopefully i can get an answer to this problem

Questions? Get answers from the Tapesnthings staff and other customers.

Tapesnthings?