Tamar Collection reviews

Hollywood, FL 33027, US
customercare@tamarcollection.com

deer53
8/4/17

Ive ordered from her collection, loved all the items! Have been looking on occassions to see when her website will be back up and running.

shaundrav
1/6/17

The shoe measurements are wrong and the shoes fit really small. Shipping is pricey but, I loved the designs.

jenniferj117
12/22/16

I was completely happy with the entire order process and my purchase. I placed my order on Monday, and by Wednesday the order was at my door. I tried on everything from head to toe and I love, love, love every piece!

de15989
9/17/16

I had order from Tamar collection and received only half of my order, with no one to speak with to solve the issue was horrible. I email them several times no respond and finally after email them messages calling them a scammer repeatedly they finally respond with email stating that they're going send me a refund after few months. I like Tamar but I don't like her unprofessional business!!!!

lisat122
7/11/16

I ordered the Navy Calf Hair pump. I was very disappointed that the sizes marked dont match at all. I ordered and 8.5, and the shoes was extremely too small. I had my sister, who is a size 7.5 try it on the shoe was still too small for her. Im not sure where Tamar's measurements are coming from, but they are not accurate.

andreac99
6/27/16

Great fit well. I will shop again. Soon. I love it.

anjeanetteb
1/6/16

I purchased the Ivory Vegan Pintuck Dress. And I must toot my own horn, I looked absolutely stunning in it. Even though the coat of shipping was half the price of the dress it was worth while THIS TIME. However, if I do purchase in the future it will be a large order in order to make it worth my coins. There should be more options for shipping. The ONLY reason I'm giving a 4 vs 5 is because of the shipping cost.

danab39
11/16/15

I received my order and my new pants are awesome sauce. ... about to order the other color. Love em. Thanks Tamar for going "plus"

tonyaa6
8/20/15

I GOT WHAT I PAID FOR $29.99..not a CENT MORE....

nicolet50
7/31/15

I ordered a few items from the Tamar Collection along with two pair of shoes. Everything arrived in a timely manner and the clothes fit me just right (thankfully). I plan to order a few more items soon since I had a great online shopping experience.

P.S. - The negative reviews on here were written by the same person. Notice two of the talk about the same issue (just worded differently). There is also two duplicate negative reviews, different person?! I think NOT. It's just saddens me that people try to bring companies down due to their own insecurities.

Anyway, I'm very happy with my purchase.

rol1190
7/15/15

Let me start by saying that I'm the girl who writes positive and negative reviews so please trust my objectivity. This Tamar Collection website is poorly organized as the navigation coding is flawed, and the items advertised are inaccurately described. The sizes, dimensions, and quality is subpar and completely untrue. I purchased shoes. The heel size, dimensions and overall shoe size was absolutely incorrect. I wear a size 8, the shoe I received was clearly a size 7 (yes, I actually measured the shoe) but somehow described as a size 8. The heel size stated was 4in and above, when the heel was actually 2.5 in. The shoe is not a platform so measuring the heel is effortless.

There is no customer service call in number so I sent an email inquiry on the website, as instructed online, just to receive the generic "Business hours are 9am- 5pm EST, someone will return your message shortly" email reply.
After 48 hours, I received what can only be determined as the most offensive, rude and personal email from their customer service. The tone basically said, "you pay for what you get so don't expect anything of quality." and then copied and pasted their return policy instructions from their website. Oddly enough, I was seeking an exchange, seeing as though the website offered additional sizes in currently in stock. However, it became a series of emails from their customer service dept refusing a refund or exchange, oddly enough defying their own policy of accepting returns within 30 days.

In all of my shopping experience (and I'm avid) never have I experienced a series of communications from a company refusing to issue a refund on an un-used item with a receipt within one week of purchase, but rather engage in a written argument back and forth. Additionally, I'm the customer who purchased many items previously on record, therefore typically viewed as a "valued customer".

Bottomline: the clothing and shoes are cheap. Cheap prices, cheap quality, lackluster cheap customer service. The photos on the site are airbrushed or photoshopped and based on my experience, the other reviews sound true. I would NOT recommend buying anything on this site.

chadm19
6/1/15

harneycah
4/24/15

I ordered one item from the Tamar Collection and when it arrived it did not look anything like the picture online. It also did not fit. There were no shipping instructions on the label for returning merchandise, other than the free shipping label. AFTER shipping my item back the same day it was received, I casually went online and came across the company's shipping procedures which requires you to contact customer service BEFORE shipping an item back. WHO does that? Any WHY aren't these instructions printed on the return shipping label. After contacting customer via email (because that is the only option) I was informed that once my package was received at their "fulfillment" center and inspected I would receive an automated email pertaining my return. Well my returned package was received on 4/15, inspected on 4/17 and per customer service would be sent to their refund processing center for confirmation between 4/28-4/29. What kind of set-up is this that it takes two weeks to process a refund on a CREDIT CARD? This is not industry best practice for online retailers...will NEVER order from this company again.

bobt59
4/3/15

angryc18
1/29/15

If I could give them less than one star, I would. I ordered two items which arrived and did not fit me. I contacted customer service (the only method of contact is email). They allowed my return and so my merchandise was shipped back in brand new condition with tags still on. I heard nothing from them and got no confirmation that they received my return until I asked for an update to which they responded that they will inspect and then issue a refund. A couple of weeks later, with no communication at all from them, I received a package with the items I returned. The items were WET, TAGLESS AND WORN. THIS BUSINESS IS SHADY AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. They are refusing to refund my items and are claiming I returned them in that condition. Shame on whoever is behind this. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

sf36
1/26/15

Pro- The merchandise had nice quality and intricate presentation at a affordable cost.

Con- It took customer service over 48 hours to respond to a time sensitive email I sent regarding delivery and as a consequence my package was delayed. Also, the website has no phone number to contact customer service directly.

Questions? Get answers from the Tamar Collection staff and other customers.

Tamar Collection?