Review of TallMenFling

TallMenFling reviews

SITE CLOSED

lorettae
12/29/10

well I can tellyou I put up my profile and was sent beautiful men in there 40's look like models all of them I didn't join because I felt that all the guys looking at me are 10's I knew it was a scam

johny
6/17/10

This is a scam all the replies are pictures of models who are like 20yrs. younger than me.....Toooo good 2 be true yes...do not upgrade I am sure it is a scam.

jillg1
5/31/10

Well heres another dating site to avoid at all costs. Having joined Datetallmen.com for about a week, and my inbox getting filled daily with messages from hunks who were all millionaires! I quickly realised it was a con. They just wanted you to pay to upgrade, so you would be able to read the messages sent by these eligible bachelors!!.....no sooner I decided that wasnt for me...I started getting e mails from a site called Tallmenfling.com...And an even bigger surprise to me was that id got a username and password, even though id never been on it before in my life!!! I had 30 e mails in my inbox, and yes, you guessed right, from male models who had vasts amount of wealth. Some of the titles of my messages were..."great profile", and "like your profile"....But i havent even got a profile on there....You don't have to be einstein to work out its just Datetallmen.com trying it on again.....Avoid this site, its got to be the worst ive ever come across....

Questions? Get answers from the TallMenFling staff and other customers.

TallMenFling?