Review of TallManEye

TallManEye reviews

1 Review From Our Community

theresad35
11/1/16

NovemberOn August 12, 2016 my son had his eyes examined and a prescription given for eye glasses. At the check out the clerk handed me a 20% off coupon to use at the Optical store. My son found frames for $220.00 and I confirmed the lenses were $100.00 for a total of 320.00. I handed the optical clerk my 20% off coupon along with my credit card. She began processing the purchase and then suddenly told me now the glasses would be $480.00! I told her she could not bait and switch me. I went back to the check out clerk, told her what happened and she called for the manager. She told me the optical clerk could not do that. Of course the manager was not available. So the checkout clerk took a detailed message and told me she would give it to Mr. Clemons, who would rectify the situation. Mr. Clemons has NEVER called. I refused to sign for the purchase, stating it was deceitful practice. Later in August the glasses came in, I inquired about the 20% refund I was owed, I again left a detailed MESSAGE FOR MR. CLEMONS AS HE WAS NOT IN AGAIN.We have returned three times as the frames are defective. On the first two occasions the optical clerk took the frame into a back room and supposedly fixed the frame. On the third return, October 13, 2016 I told the clerk the frames were so defective they needed to be replaced and she agreed. I asked for a full refund as by this time my son had no working glasses and I had to go to another optical shop and get him new glasses. The clerk refused to refund the purchase price but stated she would order new frames. My son did receive a perfect pair of glasses from another shop. On November 1, 2016 I called Tallman eye inquiring about the new frames and was told the clerk NEVER ordered them. The woman on the phone told me the manager was aware that the glasses were defective and he would call me TODAY by 5PM. It is 6;02 PM no one has called. Mr. Clemons is never available to speak to a customer/client, nor is he ever present at the location on the NUMEROUS visits I have had TO MAKE. BUYER BEWARE. Go ELSEWHAERE for glasses.

Questions? Get answers from the TallManEye staff and other customers.

TallManEye?