Review of TalkingParents

noreply@talkingparents.com

5 reviews with 5 stars

kingj19
4/20/19

I don't think co-parenting would've worked out if we had to communicate any other way. I have no complaints whatsoever. I've been using the web version. (Free) for three years now

katherinec106
8/7/18

This is an amazing app/website used in the uk. I've used it to correspond with an abusive ex and so far it had delivered and has been great. i printed off the correspondence for the court at a nominal fee of about £3 . I would recommend this esp those who are dealing with controllers, manipulators and narcissists. Everything is logged if you've gone no contact with everything else. excellent work and more advertising!

matthewh120
11/2/17

Awesome online, 5++ have not used the app. 4 years using it, used it in court as well, without paying.
Pretty sure the lying reviews are competetors.

Response from Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative
Thank you for your review, Matthew! We're thrilled that you enjoy our service so much. We hope to continue to serve your needs in the future.
kenb127
7/27/17

I'm really surprised by all of these bad reviews. I've been using TalkingParents.com for 20 months and it has been great. The notification that my EX has read the discussion is invaluable since she frequently does not respond or waits a long time to do so.

Completely free up until now. I've printed out individual discussions as needed to show my lawyer. Yeah, it will cost $4 to get a complete PDF if I ever need it. My lawyer will charge me way more than $4 to even look at it, so I see $4 as small change.

With respect to reliability, I use the web interface. I cannot comment on the web app. I don't really see the point of the web app. I get an email saying there is a message, I click on it and it takes me to the web page. That works perfectly for me.

Response from Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative
Thank you for your great review, Ken! We're so glad that Talking Parents has been of such benefit to you. We appreciate you using our service and hope that we can continue to serve your co-parenting needs.
lauriem2
3/20/11

my ex and I never talked at all because we don't like to talk to each other but we ended up using this site so we could at least talk about our son which has worked out great since he knows he can't be a jerk and he can't just ignore me

Response from Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative
Hi Laurie, we're glad that Talking Parents has helped to remedy your communication issues with your ex. We're glad that it has been of such benefit. We hope to continue to serve you at Talking Parents.

Can the judge see conversations between both party?

By Takisha B.

The app has a paywall to use at all. However, I see no reason to pay for it - you can use the free site, set it to notify you by email whenever there's a message or other update, and set your email client to treat all messages from Talking Parents as high-priority and to notify you. All of this on a phone, not just computer.

By Mike D.

Hi, Michael. That decision would have to be made in court. We do not set any rules or regulations and act only as a way to record communication between parents.

By Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative

Hi, Robert. Once you open a new conversation in the app, you should see a paperclip icon in the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on the icon, your album folders will appear.

By Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative

Not really free, free to use, but it costs money to get any of your data out.

By Laura T.

Questions? Get answers from the TalkingParents staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TalkingParents