Switchdoctor.net

Switchdoctor.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Switchdoctor.net?

“They just don't care”

Jane S.
4/23/20

I had to contact them twice because they never sent me a receipt or order number claiming their email doesn't work.They told the item is out of stock and have no idea when it will be back in stock.Not a good way to conduct business.Dont bother ordering from them because it will be a waste of time when you need parts for your car.

janes171
April 23rd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Switchdoctor.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Switchdoctor.net?

Have a question about Switchdoctor.net?