Review of SweetSweep

sweetsweep.com@contactprivacy.com

anonymousk291
anonymous K.
1/7/19

Could not find the Miele Upright S7000 brush roller. If possible please add it to your supplies. Thanks.

steves846
steve S.
10/9/18

I simply opened the site and supplied my model number. Immediately I was asked to submit my satisfaction rating. It's an old model, Electrolux Model B8. I'm not having any luck finding parts. The equipment is in excellent shape except for the water tank. I cannot find a replacement. Thanks anyway

dennisd105
Dennis D.
9/21/18

Please show shipping costs before customer selects pay during checkout. At least for me the shipping cost did not appear until after I completed order. I live in a rural area serviced by common carriers and USPS. So internet shopping actually saves me money. But that advantage can be lost if shipping costs are high. I mailed a USPS Priority lightweight today for $6.20. Your cost of $4.75 seems more than fair. However, I prefer to see that cost up front before order completion, If the cost had been $10.00 plus, I would respond in the survey I would not order again. There has to be a balance all round. Thanks.

aj85
A J.
9/7/18

I was referred to this site by Sears Parts Direct to get a vacuum part they no longer have. I cannot search by model/part number which wastes a lot of my time. Not very helpful. I didn't place any order

pattiq
Patti Q.
8/30/18

Have been looking for this replacement hose for my old canister vac for awhile now. Glad to have found one here. Easy site to navigate and PayPal as a payment option.

march89
Marc H.
6/5/18

I called your 800# and the technical support person was also helpful, knowledgeable and courteous! Thanks

lindad398
Linda D.
6/4/18

I got very good service over the phone last time with a helpful employee so I now know what to order.

alb77
Al B.
3/31/18

Found your site easy to navigate and very useful. Time to arrival was a tad long but considering weather conditions and distance travelled from East to west coastall good.

deborahd89
Deborah D.
3/28/18

I am returning my order because the brush roller I bought didn't fit my vacuum. Called for return instructions and the return is on its way with no problems. If I need anything in the future i will definitely use the site again.

markr326
Mark R.
3/9/18

The ordering process was great, but ask me again after I actually have received the part - hopefully that will be great too! [Update: received part - on time, as advertised, well-packaged. Thank you.

pamt39
Pam T.
3/9/18

Efficient service and comparable replacement part. Shipment delivery delayed an additional 7 days due to USPS.

lynnea23
Lynne A.
1/15/18

The item was just what I needed and was well priced and described accurately and was delivered very quickly. Unlike other sites I was able to get a good look at the item too and bottom to make sure I had the right part for my vacuum model

catherinew115
Catherine W.
1/10/18

The part was exactly what I wanted. Because I am in Canada the shipping and price with exchange was more but to get the part I needed it was worth it

saral113
Sara L.
12/31/17

Had the correct part even though it was an older model and it was cheaper than the other sites I looked at. Yay!

robertd387
Robert D.
12/21/17

Prompt service, reasonable price for a hard-to-find item. Some modification required; but appliance repaired successfully.

jorges43
Jorge S.
10/19/17

First time user, time will tell and product delivery will determine if I'm satisfied w/ your service and if I will refer your service/company to others

robertl214
Robert L.
9/22/17

So far, so good. I found that the shipping and handling fees were higher that expected and, because of those costs, will probably think twice before ordering any further items and look more closely at finding a local source.

diegob37
Diego B.
8/12/17

Very positive experience, found parts that I could not find locally.
I am a repeat customer. Got my parts in quick, and now have my vacuum running like new.
Even had a note explaining how there was a redesign for a part and why.
Highly recommend.

edwardn29
Edward N.
8/10/17

The belt you sent does not fit my Electrolux pr-1. I sent you an email asking for assistance and no one from your company has responded.

barryf44
Barry F.
7/26/17

The product information could be clearer and more detailed. I ordered a power head base. The description says it fits any model that uses a 20-5218 belt. That belt # doesn't match kenmore part numbers. A little confusing. Fortunately, the ad also states it will replace my exact base model.

barbarar204
barbara r.
7/8/17

I was able to find the item easily on the web site. It was just what I needed. The ordering process was very easy and I received the item within 2 days. It was easy and seamless, from the initial order to the final receipt. Thanks.

dennisl74
Dennis L.
6/29/17

I ordered 4 Electrolux vacuum cleaner wands in beige, but they sent black, as they didn't have beige. The 2 day Priority Mail shipping took 7 days, but that is out of the hands of sweetsweep. After getting in touch with the seller, he informed me he will be sending me beige ones when they become available at no cost to me, so that was satisfactory with me, as it was over and above normal service.

richards414
Richard S.
6/29/17

Shopping was effortless and the purchased item was exactly what I ordered. The item was shipped from a site less than 75 miles from my home. It should have been sent via regular mail in a simple envelope and it would have arrived in 1-2 days as opposed to UPS/USPS which took 8 days. There is nothing more frustrating than watching the UPS tracker stuck in the same "awaiting delivery" space for 6 days. Please pay attention to delivery times. That's what could set you apart from your competition.

randallr26
Randall R.
6/29/17

The website is very user friendly-especially with pictures of each part I was looking for. In fact, I looked at a number of sites for the same part and couldn't find it. Other sites might have had the part but they must have been buried in the site somewhere. I will use this site in the future for any similar needs. I can't recommend them highly enough.

pennyd24
Penny D.
6/29/17

If this is the right part, I will def come back. I have a cleaning company and have to repair and order bags a lot.

Questions? Get answers from the SweetSweep staff and other customers.

SweetSweep?