Support-2020.store

Support-2020.store has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Support-2020.store?

“Slow Shipping”

Sharan G.
10/21/20

The election-related yard signs I ordered did not arrive for 20 days. The company's website specifies 7 to 12 day shipping. These arrived just a few days before the US national election, making them of little use to me. The company refused my request for a refund. They should, at minimum, revise their website for truthfulness. I will not recommend this store, or do any further business with them.

sharang3
October 21st, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Support-2020.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Support-2020.store?

Have a question about Support-2020.store?