This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Superwatches.hk

Superwatches.hk

Superwatches.hk has a consumer rating of 2.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Superwatches.hk ranks 195th among Watch sites.

How would you rate Superwatches.hk?

“My brother's birthday is approaching and his watch...”

anthony g.
6/30/14

My brother's birthday is approaching and his watch was lost. So I think a Rolex must be a great gift for him. It's price is affordable and every things work fine. He must like it when he see it.

“Scammers!”

Marvin P.
3/25/17

I bought 4 items in this company last feb22,2017. Before I placed my order I confirmed first to a customer service if it will reach before MARCh16 because I will be traveling, they said their shipping is just 7 to 10 business days. They process and ship my order in 2 weeks and until now I haven't receive it. I been calling them a lot of time, sending email and sms messages, at first they are answering my call and replying to my email but now they ignore my email and sms. After I placed my order their website cannot open anymore. This people and company cannot be trusted!

marvinp10
March 25th, 2017
anthonyg30
June 30th, 2014
phillipet
July 10th, 2014
This is 5 stars website 5 stars for their customer service 5 stars for the quality and 5 stars for fast shipping
jn46
April 26th, 2016
THIS IS AN AFFILIATED WEBSITE OF THE NOTORIOUS PERFECTWATCHES.CN

THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE WHO WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND WON'T REFUND YOU!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR NOW FOR MY REFUND EVENTHOUGH I SENT THE WATCHES BACK AND CONTACT THEM DURING THE GUARANTEE PERIOD.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... ANYONE WHO SAID OTHERWISE ARE LYING TO YOU.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Their address: Rm3201, Jinze Building, Huangpu Dadao Xi Road, Guangzhou, 510 000, China, Phone: *******741233

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD.

janb1
1,214 helpful votes
June 30th, 2014
... and another counterfeit scam from China that wants to cheat you.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Superwatches.hk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Superwatches.hk?

Have a question about Superwatches.hk?