This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Supershoots.net

Supershoots.net

Supershoots.net has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Supershoots.net ranks 63rd among Photography Other sites.

How would you rate Supershoots.net?

“Great workshop for glamor photography”

Alison N.
11/12/08

Great workshop for glamor photography - I went to this workshop a few months ago and it was probably the only glamor workshop I have attended where I actually learned something. Most of these types of things are just a bunch of horny photographers and naked models, but this one was actually worthwhile and focused on lighting and posing. Great workshop.

“Not educational at all...”

Kate R.
9/14/15

I'm a beginner photographer, and I though this workshop would be a good opportunity to learn studio lighting and to learn about how to work with models. I've been to one or two other workshops in the past, and this one was very strange. The environment was kind of depressing and the teacher and his assistants seemed more interested in shooting their own photos of the models than helping the students learn. The teachers set up a few shooting stations with different lighting. But they never explained why they were set up that way, or what the different lights do. As I said I'm a beginner. But there was one other student who said he was an experienced photographer. He said he didn't get much out of the workshop either and seemed really annoyed with the whole situation. On top of that, the mood of the workshop was strangely depressing. The models were bored, of course why wouldn't they be, they were repeating the same poses with the same lighting for each photographer. The teacher and assistants were very low-energy and didn't seem excited or passionate about photography. Usually I leave a workshop tired, but energized and excited about photography. I left this one worn down and I was glad it was over. I was the only woman there (besides the models) and while I love glamour photography and have no problems with men shooting beautiful photos of women, the whole thing had something of an awkward sweaty-old-guy-shooting-young-girls vibe. About the only reason to take this workshop is to shoot pretty models. But honestly, and I'm sorry to say this, but the models were either young and inexperienced or a bit past their prime.

alisonn
November 12th, 2008
kater52
September 14th, 2015

Tip for consumers: Check out a class at a local community college or art/photography center instead.

Questions? Get answers from the Supershoots.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Supershoots.net?

Have a question about Supershoots.net?