This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

superpay

superpay has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. superpay also ranks 106th among Survey sites. The most common issues with superpay are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate superpay?

“Nine months of a superb survey experience!!”

Cantor P.
8/22/18

After suffering through yet another payment fail by Mintvine/Branded Surveys (of which MANY users are also suffering right now) I wanted to comment on the great experience I've had with Superpay.me these last 9 months. Sure, they are extremely strict with their application standards. I'm glad they are. It keeps the lowlifes out and helps to insure that they have honest people answering their surveys. As far as performance, I have NEVER had a delayed payment in 9 months. I have had only 1 technical issue with their site in all that time, and that was when the entire site was down for a few hours. They have proved that they really have things together. Their support staff answer inquiries in just a few hours' time if not sooner, and they have always been extremely helpful. They know what they're doing from a tech perspective, and they are financially stable. I really really really hope they stay that way for a long time to come! I would give them more than 5 stars, but that's the most I can give on this site.

“Customer no service and inefficient systems”

L k.
11/24/19

I joined the site and thought their offers and rewards looked great. So, I tried a few and I think some of them credited. Then, one day, I saw (after some confusion due to a somewhat unintuitive user interface) that my account was undergoing verification checks. That was fine with me. However, after waiting a month for this check to be completed (pretty inefficient, right?), I asked for an update. They told me to wait another month. Ok, I did that. After another month passed with no news, I, again, asked for an update. A day or two later, this verbatim message appeared in my account inbox: "PERMANENT BAN Hi, As a result of failing our security checks, this account is now banned permanently. All future tickets will be deleted without being read or receiving a response. Admin" No explanation provided. My earnings unavailable now. Perhaps, it was a mistake of mine, perhaps a miscommunication. Guess, we'll never know, especially after reading of similar scenarios others have experienced and the rather unfriendly responses of whoever responds on behalf of superpay.me. Customer no service eventually leads to company no operations. Hope they realize that and do better.

No reviews meet your search criteria.

I have been doing on-line surveys for 8 years now, Just another one i tried out, I ween out the bad ones and stick with the good ones. They are the worst i have had to date

By donna w.

It is a scam, they set you up then freeze your account, while calling you numerous names, then they steal your money. They are a set up for a scam, you might get b6 months of good, but the day will arrive where you will be stolen from

By donna w.

there is another that stole my money ipoll, they are the only 2 site in my 8 years of doing surveys on-line that stold my hard earned money

By donna w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the superpay staff and other customers.

Complete Free Paid Surveys and Easy Cash Offers to Make Money Online Free. New paid surveys are added to the site daily. Fast Payments.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about superpay?

Have a question about superpay?