Review of SuntekStore

SuntekStore reviews

jeffreye12
6/5/17

Ordered shoestrecher never arrived won't deal with this company no more will look elsewhere for this item

tylerj21
4/20/16

Ordered a cable from this company, product never arrived.

Shop elsewhere.

peterd32
1/5/13

Ordered one fairly small item (headphone guitar amp - I think it was $15 or $20) and received it in good condition and within a reasonable time period. As they say, your mileage may vary.

mrfuj
12/31/12

I have an order of $ 82.41 with this store from 27 July 2012. This order has a track and trace number, so I can track it via the mail company website. The package has been sent back to the sender (Suntekstore) and I have had email contact with the store. Now, after 6 months of email contact they just don't reply anymore. I have waited long enough, they just kept telling me they will refund me, but enough is enough. This is just a criminal way of doing business. The least they can do is keep contact with a customer, when the shipping companies don't do their job well. But just taking the money from customers and not keeping contact is not OK. This is not a good way to do business. I recommend everyone NOT TO BUY from this company or their website. Maybe they deliver on 5 dollar products, but don't do big orders from them.

pv1
6/11/12

AVOID THIS COMPANY! YOU WON'T GET YOUR ORDER, YOU WON'T GET A FULL REFUND

Instead you will get a stream of mindless "customer service" messages in response to your complaints probably similar to the one that will no doubt be posted in reply to this message.

I ordered an item in Feb 2012, over the next 3 months I was told that stock had been lost, then that stock had arrived but was faulty, then that it was lost on the way to me. Every request for a refund was met with another polite but mindless message telling me that the order was "probably delayed in the post".

After complaining to my credit card company they finally agreed to a refund but actually refunded less than my original payment.

This company are an incompetent bunch of criminals. Do not order from them.

jeffreym5
9/10/11

I bought a part for my camera from Suntekstore it was obviously broken and faulty before they despatched it. I had to return it to them and pay for the postage myself to try and get a refund, and then they said they did not receive it. So now I have lost the price of the item and also the postage cost. They are very hard to deal with if you have a problem emails are ignored and no help given. Save your money and buy elsewhere or you will have problems.
Sometimes if you give bad feedback they may offer money if you change it to good feedback, therefore NEVER believe good feedback they most likely bought it. DO NO REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

varisa
6/1/10

I had a very bad experience with this store.
They have sent me a broken charge adapter and refuse to replace it or return money.
I had a huge email discussion with customer support but they just don't care about customers !

Questions? Get answers from the SuntekStore staff and other customers.

SuntekStore?