This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sunriserealestates.co

Sunriserealestates.co

Sunriserealestates.co has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sunriserealestates.co also ranks 89th among Apartment Rental sites.

How would you rate Sunriserealestates.co?

“I m a software engineer working for health product...”

mathew d.
7/27/14

I m a software engineer working for health product to develop mobile aps for top brands an s consultant. My frequent visits to Mumbai that is 1c in 45 days with 3 days of stay. Till date I used to go for service Apartment for lodges near to kharghar navi Mumbai. While on my way to NRI complex, I happen to visit sun rise real estates owner Mr. Santosh Sahu for better options on Palm Beach road. I was quite happy to get better cost in the same area where I was previously staying. They happen to give to best options which aren't the case with other agencies. I would suggest and recommend them to theirs to their quality of service.

sohalg
July 26th, 2014
I have been moving frequently to Mumbai and opted for serviced apartments every time I came. My visits are more in navi Mumbai and then sometimes I move to Mumbai center, but then back to navi Mumbai quite often. This was phenomenal since 11 years in my business requirements to get on with various shirt liners. But mostly in was difficult to find suitable accommodation as many of consultants had small networking limited to specific area, or I have to research myself. No one was there to give me choice in from vashi to Palm Beach road to seawoods to kharghar.
Then though Google+ I came to know Mr. Santosh Sahu and enquired for the areas they have. He instantly gave me all areas from vashi, navi Mumbai to panvel, he expressed his accommodation details both furnished and unfurnished. I was very satisfied with his instant approach and appropriate solutions he gave with Google apps on map of locator's views. So instant that I couldn't even find on top real estate classified sites. So I m going them Mr. Satosh Sahu from 2013 on wards and recommend him as Navi Mumbai specialist in rental services section.
mathewd15
July 27th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Sunriserealestates.co staff and other customers.

Sunrise Real Estates is expert primarily in rental services that includes 1 bed room, 2 bed room, 3 bed room Flats for rent located in and around Navi Mumbai, like palm beach road, seawoods, kharghar, nerul, vashi, belapur, panvel etc….
Other services we offer is buying and selling of properties as per requirement. Our local branding due to strong customer relation and we are having very strong team of field executives to hunt for more ready properties. We are specialized in ground verification and smooth processing for buying and selling activity.

Business History

Our real estate agency is since 18 years and had strong association with construction companies. Our team gets in depth training for identifying suitable property on desired locations. It is our family business and we learned skilled during the course of phases in life. Our agency was earlier into only selling of residential and commercial lands. Gradually we got into site development and understood the cycle of business. Finally we mastered the construction field and took up consultant services.

sunriser
Santosh S.
SunRise RealEstates
I own this business and manage it independently. I also look for advertising with the help of professional for online marketing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sunriserealestates.co?

Have a question about Sunriserealestates.co?