Sunriserealestates.co reviews

Tel: +91-9322086959
info@sunriserealestates.co

mathewd15
7/27/14

I m a software engineer working for health product to develop mobile aps for top brands an s consultant. My frequent visits to Mumbai that is 1c in 45 days with 3 days of stay. Till date I used to go for service Apartment for lodges near to kharghar navi Mumbai.
While on my way to NRI complex, I happen to visit sun rise real estates owner Mr. Santosh Sahu for better options on Palm Beach road. I was quite happy to get better cost in the same area where I was previously staying. They happen to give to best options which aren't the case with other agencies. I would suggest and recommend them to theirs to their quality of service.

sohalg
7/26/14

I have been moving frequently to Mumbai and opted for serviced apartments every time I came. My visits are more in navi Mumbai and then sometimes I move to Mumbai center, but then back to navi Mumbai quite often. This was phenomenal since 11 years in my business requirements to get on with various shirt liners. But mostly in was difficult to find suitable accommodation as many of consultants had small networking limited to specific area, or I have to research myself. No one was there to give me choice in from vashi to Palm Beach road to seawoods to kharghar.
Then though Google+ I came to know Mr. Santosh Sahu and enquired for the areas they have. He instantly gave me all areas from vashi, navi Mumbai to panvel, he expressed his accommodation details both furnished and unfurnished. I was very satisfied with his instant approach and appropriate solutions he gave with Google apps on map of locator's views. So instant that I couldn't even find on top real estate classified sites. So I m going them Mr. Satosh Sahu from 2013 on wards and recommend him as Navi Mumbai specialist in rental services section.

Questions? Get answers from the Sunriserealestates.co staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Sunriserealestates.co