Review of StudyBay

support@studybay.com

237 reviews with 5 stars

darlenec82
5/16/19

Pmuturi579 is my go-to writer! She is great at what she does and always delivers an exceptional paper. I highly recommend her.

tarat62
5/7/19

This is a great website recommended for busy students. You can find a really good quality writer that you can use multiple times for multiple assignments.. I've gotten good grades for all the papers I used with Studybay.com. If your struggling in a class, look no further, Studybay can help you ace your papers, assignments, and even help improve your GPA!

aricr1
5/7/19

Prompt. Professional. Knowledgeable. natetallam129 did a Great job! She's gave excellent help. Definitely satisfied.

angelk51
4/28/19

The writers are so helpful and deliver assignment on time! Will definitely recommend! They can do any subject that is given to them.

maryk639
Mary K.
4/22/19

when i run out of time as im working and at the same time im studying, i visit sudybay and choose a writer in order to help me with my assignments. im careful when im choosing my writer and always chatting before hiring just to be sure my writer will follow my instructions. of course it helps when u choose an experienced writer with good reviews.

myeshab2
4/20/19

Highly recommend @JavaScript she is the best and she is negotiable. StudyBay is the site for you! Absolutely no scam

gabrielr42
4/20/19

all the essay assignments that I have, I do it with this website because I always get an A or B, amazing website

saral176
4/18/19

provides professional and quality help with assignments. delivers 100% plagiarism free papers that follow the instructions well

hk46
4/17/19

I have tried another writer nwriter1001, who deliver in time with quality.
all my comments were incorporated with no hesitation

jamesh1279
4/11/19

studybay allows you to choose the writer you want in order to fulfill your order . other sites dont do this and they have the best prices

viviany14
4/7/19

I love studybay its absolutely amazing . It helped me so much in my essay on the course of social work!

tiffanyg91
4/3/19

I like my usual writer My writer Raeoty always do my order, and he does fantastic job. Thank you studybay!

ostapd
3/26/19
• Updated review

Following with an update to my previous review. They still lit and I love working with them. The writer shanaya did a very good Job. Thank you!

“Nice, loving it!”
11/7/18
• Previous review

Nice website. I love the it! Would like to recommend you a writer AcademicGurus1, she did a pretty nice job!

raquely4
3/23/19

Website made it possible to do all assignments. Writer are sure to follow all guidance's of the assignment. If you need editing they have that available as well. There will be many writers to choose from but be sure to look at their files so that you see their reviews, major topics, what they mostly worked on "essay, thesis, term papers".

ant10
3/20/19

Great website. ESTER was my writer and did a great job. Essay was well written and on time. Been using it.

adp7
3/18/19

On time and professional

Amazing writer, She followed all the directions I asked for and sent everything in a timely manner!

sudeepr
3/15/19

This is amazing. Helps me alot while need. cheap and fast service. everythings work perfect and writer are really hardworking and awesome.

lizyl
3/13/19

Studybay writer completed and delivered in a timely manner. Great site to use with excellent writer (ProfVidel)

sohad1
3/13/19

Masterpiece 12 incredible writer a website with high writing skills incredible service. I totally recommend.

thon2
3/12/19

Good for proofreading and have someone to doublecheck your work before submit :)
Don't overuse it. Sometimes you will get personal email from other writers inviting and offering good deals but I don't think it's safe. Best one for proof reading is PROFDerric

dreaa1
3/12/19

Great website. I've other site which can be very expensive and you don't really know who you really working with. With StudyBay you can chat ongoing with your the person decides to take you on as a click. Please the prices are you and your writer decides.

monicab169
3/2/19

I would recommend my friends to work with these top 3 writers: bibiwriter, Fantastictutor, and mokayaz because they're the excellent writers in the world to get you a better grade on papers.

anbery
3/2/19

My writer powerwords is the best and always deliver on time. Majority of the writers are amazing and will provide their best work to make sure you will receive a passing grade. No plagrism is detected.

ashleym413
Elizabeth M.
2/26/19

When you are a single mother and working two jobs, this site comes in handy. They deliver great quality papers and on time, for a reasonable price. Discounts are offered as well.

theresah220
2/18/19

I have submitted about 20 orders. I have been impressed with each one. I am so happy to have found studybay. Each writer that I have worked with has given me a perfect paper. I couldn't be happier.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

20 Photos for StudyBay