Review of StudyBay

support@studybay.com

226 reviews with 5 stars

ant10
3/20/19

Great website. ESTER was my writer and did a great job. Essay was well written and on time. Been using it.

adp7
3/18/19

On time and professional

Amazing writer, She followed all the directions I asked for and sent everything in a timely manner!

sudeepr
3/15/19

This is amazing. Helps me alot while need. cheap and fast service. everythings work perfect and writer are really hardworking and awesome.

lizyl
3/13/19

Studybay writer completed and delivered in a timely manner. Great site to use with excellent writer (ProfVidel)

sohad1
3/13/19

Masterpiece 12 incredible writer a website with high writing skills incredible service. I totally recommend.

thon2
3/12/19

Good for proofreading and have someone to doublecheck your work before submit :)
Don't overuse it. Sometimes you will get personal email from other writers inviting and offering good deals but I don't think it's safe. Best one for proof reading is PROFDerric

dreaa1
3/12/19

Great website. I've other site which can be very expensive and you don't really know who you really working with. With StudyBay you can chat ongoing with your the person decides to take you on as a click. Please the prices are you and your writer decides.

monicab169
3/2/19

I would recommend my friends to work with these top 3 writers: bibiwriter, Fantastictutor, and mokayaz because they're the excellent writers in the world to get you a better grade on papers.

anbery
3/2/19

My writer powerwords is the best and always deliver on time. Majority of the writers are amazing and will provide their best work to make sure you will receive a passing grade. No plagrism is detected.

ashleym413
Elizabeth M.
2/26/19

When you are a single mother and working two jobs, this site comes in handy. They deliver great quality papers and on time, for a reasonable price. Discounts are offered as well.

gabrielr42
2/26/19

a good website, where you can make any type of assignments, good writers, and its very easy to use. quality.

theresah220
2/18/19

I have submitted about 20 orders. I have been impressed with each one. I am so happy to have found studybay. Each writer that I have worked with has given me a perfect paper. I couldn't be happier.

volhak
2/14/19

The writer Mulindodavy is the best. Completed the work with no question. The writer wrote as instructions. Recommend to anyone.

aricr1
2/11/19

Perfect place to get all your homework help needs met. Last minute, not enough time, emergency, they can help with your academics so you don't fall behind.

seanb181
2/10/19

I needed a paper written in a short time. This service is affordable and Great service!! great paper and easy to use site

danielaa14
2/10/19

I recommend this site for people with lack of time. I have a professor who loves sending assignments and I just don't have time to do them. I am an architecture student and I barely have time. It is a time saver and they deliver quality work right before due date. Thanks to StudyBay, I get excellent grades and my stress lowers.

rahimc1
2/6/19

Here i got great writers from Studybay and it is not expensive such (Blake). He worked on qualitative data analysis.

silviom6
1/28/19

Sometimes you find it hard to be a full time student and a full time employee. SB is the answer for corrections.

azizum
1/25/19

DR wess have done my assignment about the use of Software Tools,it was pretty good work i got the work on time and have done a good job.

sheilab161
1/24/19

Studybay writer mainamuchir_023 is the best writer I have worked with the papers are always delivered ahead of time and papers are always perfect.

brooked38
brooke d.
1/24/19

I can't say enough good things about this writing service it has helped me so much with papers that are so time consuming for me. They get them done every time on time! The writers will work with you if you have any issues or things you want to change with the paper. I have been using the user Letmehelp and they have done a great job. Thank you Study Bay.

laum1
1/24/19

Nursepen is very good writer in StudyBay. She do a great job on the assignment and completed on requested date and time.

jammyv
1/24/19

Paper was great and I got a good grade on my paper, writer answer all my questions and request and made changes needed. I will recommend this page and service to any students, just take your time to write all the directions

sandys241
1/24/19

this website helps me doing my assignment. writer are really amazing. thanks

I have been ordering from them for a long time and most of the times got A on my every oaoer.

lunae1
1/24/19

This is the perfect website for assignments. I have had 2 done and both have been excellent. Much better than what I expected.I definitely recommend it ! I made my assignment with skymogz and chiefengieneer ! Both amazing

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

18 Photos for StudyBay