Review of StudyBay

support@studybay.com

9 reviews with 3 stars

karlav17
5/9/19

It's a great service, but its not fair that these writers are ripped off. I pay so much for fees and the service from these writers is not that much money. Studybay should consider lowering the service fee.

drewa29
4/22/19

Friend recommended the website. Exceptional service through and through. Have recommended to lots of friends.

farist
3/2/19

all went great with them at some times.

my writer name is Ester She has completed and delivered several papers for me on Studybay plagiarism free

reonnar
12/1/18

Studybay has helped me throughout school but u should choose a good writer and the extra fees are way too high now

samantham117
10/24/17

my first time using it, the gentleman I hired to complete my essay was prompt and on time
though, I only gave him 2 days lol
the essay was good, but I ended up getting a B+.
still going to use it :)

marks535
8/30/17

Took a while to understand the site because it has so many spam messages but eventually i got a good writer. She writes good papers. If you get a good writer like https://studybay.com/order-authors/florence/?ref=ca0ab113b9bf72c8 then you will have a value for your money. Overall, the site is somehow unfriendly.

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Dear mark, due to the nature of the link you've provided in your review, it's apparent that you're a writer working on our platform, and you've posted this link to get additional income through our referral program. We're convinced that this kind of activity may be misleading for the readers of this website.
annabelw
12/29/16

I am a writer at Studybay. I love the fact that there are jobs almost every time. What I don't love with the site is lack of proper controls especially when it comes to who posts a job. I have come to realize that there are so many idlers posting jobs. I remember a certain client who was looking for a 3-page essay. I placed a bid on that order and I was ready to complete the work for $15. The client was insisting on paying only $5 for the whole work. I told him there's no client who could write 3 pages for $5. He then started asking me whether I can be his sexual partner. I was taken aback cause I didn't expect the chat to take that direction. I checked the other people who had placed their bids and realized that he was only replying to female writers with pretty faces with obscene comments. I think he's a pervert of some sort or someone who's undergoing adolescence. It's pretty easy to place an order on Studybay. You don't need to load money to your virtual account when posting an order. You only need to have money in your client account when you are hiring a writer. That means that anyone can post a job even when they know that they won't hire anyone. The administrators should do something to make sure that those who post jobs are serious enough.

mainem
1/26/16

I ordered from Studybay because of the affordability and quality isn't compromised either, so it was a good experience.

andres246
12/19/15

The good thing about Studybay is that there is no middleman, I talk directly with my clients so there is very minimal chance of miscommunication. And so the clients pay me directly.

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

20 Photos for StudyBay