Review of StudyBay

support@studybay.com

5 reviews with 2 stars

juanat3
10/18/18

My writer's name is 24hrwriter. She has completed and delivered several papers for me on Studybay plagiarism free. She have delivered both papers before the due date and in a timely manner. She is a must hire.

belindaa18
3/8/18

This company is making a huge profit with hidden charges when you place an order, their writers are underpaid and therefore the quality you get is very poor. My advice would be to not to use this company because there are high chances that you will be disappointed in the end.

selenam12
6/25/17

I came across this site and was thrilled at first as I learned they write papers for you. They throw a $5 off coupon your way to try and reel you in. It seemed great at first. I submit instructions for my essay and immediately got spammed hardcore with a ton of messages (+50) from "people" who work at StudyBay. I viewed many of the offers, trying to decide which one seemed most suitable for me but began to question if they were even real people or not because all of them would use the word "kindly", use the same exact paragraph when messaging the first time, and/or speak weird English. Many of them also threw the same offer ($5 per page) at me which gave me even more reason to believe that this site is just a big SCAM. All of the so called "people" on there sound like BOTS or someone from out of country. Trust me, you are better off writing your own paper even if it is $#*!ty, because then at least you won't be losing any money! Either that or you could hire someone you know personally and who is reliable. I wrote a 5 page paper for a friend for $10 and had it done within two days and she came out with an A+ and was SO happy. I should've charged more lol but i figured I'd give her a discount since she was a friend.

Response from Ashley B., StudyBay Representative
Dear Selena, let me assure you that the use of bots is prohibited on our website. Such users are monitored and blocked by the system. The users of our site are qualified specialists from different countries, such as Australia, Great Britain, USA , etc. The writers on our website are real, and you are able to communicate with them directly.
deborahw64
9/15/16

I have over 30 years as a lead editor, online English Literature course writer, and 27 years as the Creative Writing Director of a large urban school. I enjoy working from my home office. I am well known in this college town and edit many university students' drafts. I was curious about this web site for additional work. All I can say is that if you are willing to "prostitute" your knowledge and write their papers for 8 -10 bucks...this is for you. you see, you bid on jobs. The problem is that professional writers such as myself bid 30 bucks on a 10-page 3 reference APA paper and you will not get the bid. These so-called students only accept the lowest of all...5 - 10 buck bids! Seriously, if you are thinking of making money here, go to the nearest Dairy Queen and you will make money there...not here.

sharmal
3/30/16

All the writers are scammers. They write poor grammar and using overly complex wording. you sometimes don't understand exactly what they are saying. Someone said She went to HARVAND instead of Harvard. This shows how fraudulent they are. Instead of a writer giving me a general knowledge about my essay, he focused on India and mentioning names I have no clue. You can only get a hand few that are good.

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

18 Photos for StudyBay