Review of StretchCoach

Tel: 877-580-7771

laetitiaw1
Laetitia W.
4/19/19

Love the precise presentation of the product to give a good idea of the quality content and make a well-informed order decision.

peggyg74
Peggy G.
3/30/19

I saw this stretching poster at my fitness center today and was happy I was easily able to find it online so I can hang in my own work out room at home.

margiew17
Margie W.
2/25/19

I had hip replacement surgery and now I want to make sure that after I complete the Physical Therapy I get the best use from my new hip

davep234
Dave P.
2/17/19

ok
I never give a top rating because there is always room for improvement.
an yes even with me. ( i would land some place mid-point at best).

susanl448
SUSAN L.
12/12/18

Not sure what the difference is with the 2nd offer of stretching and flexibility to the one I ordered. Can't go back. I said no.

richardr492
Richard R.
11/21/18

I have looked for a stretching resource that makes sense. Here it is. I already have used the Ultimate Guide book and DVD/CD.

robertd560
Robert D.
3/19/18

Hello, I found Stretch Coach browsing the internet while laid up from an injury, Tried the free version and liked the stretches in that program, so I went ahead and ordered the downloadable booklet for $19.99. Started using the booklet everyday and I found that my mobility really was getting better. I continue to improve the more I stay with putting in the time it takes, this is the key factor if you want to see results.

Stretch Coach continued to keep in contact with me and see if they could do anything further, some solicitation but mostly following up, which is great and very considerate for the subscriber. Great Customer Service. If you want to improve your flexibility and have the right tools then for twenty bucks this is a real good deal.

rhondah96
Rhonda H.
2/23/18

I have been a customer for years now and i'm always happy with the service and quality of the goods received. Hoping this shipment will also prove the same. Rhonda Australia

andrear145
Andrea R.
1/15/18

Il sito è complesso, è difficile individuare il proprio interesse, specialmente nella traduzione di Google.
Saluti
Andrea Bacchiddu

heidic37
Heidi C.
1/14/18

When I tried to purchase a couple of days ago you site would not accept my email address, so I gave up on the idea of purchasing. Today it would no problem. Thank you

richardt240
Richard T.
1/10/18

This seems to fill in many answers from my old "Lose the Back Pain" programme from well over ten years ago

deannaj11
Deanna J.
1/4/18

Praise the Lord, this company has been a blessing to me. prompt service, good quality products. i would recommend . God Bless..

lyndal33
Lynda L.
12/19/17

There was a little glich with the server I was using but your customer service rep helped me out and then it worked fine.

mikee148
mike e.
12/8/17

no thank i did your survey !!!!!...............................................................................................................................................

addiea17
Addie A.
11/26/17

Actually, I did not realize that this would be the most advanced stability disc. I could have used the easiest one. This is not really working for me.

shonac3
Shona C.
11/25/17

good shopping experience living in scotland so the postage puts the price up,shopped here in the past and liked the information given so hope that is still the same experience.

tracyb188
Tracy B.
11/20/17

These will be gifts to my sons and husband who have injuries. Love the price, the free gifts, and mostly the help for them to heal themselves.

kathleenm228
Kathleen M.
11/19/17

Quick to order. Look forward to receiving it. Thanks

Now Received in good time and looking forward to working my way through all the information. Thanks again

tonyad25
Tonya D.
11/15/17

Thank you for the ease of this shopping experience. My husband recently lost 56 pounds then started working out after not doing anything for the past 40 years. Him having tight calves is causing him to walk like at old man. We both look forward to applying your techniques as soon as the information and the strap arrive.

seank78
SEAN K.
11/15/17

From start to finish the shopping experience was great, really pleased with the products when they arrived

annf99
Ann F.
11/14/17

As an older person recovering from surgery after a fall, I have found Brad's information and routines to be accessible and of assistance in recovery and longer term rehabilitation. My orders have been processed very promptly and the information is excellent.

edwardh149
Edward H.
11/11/17

VERY easy to shop, understand the options, click for more information and placing the order. Does not come off like some "cheap" sites "price good for only 3 more minutes!" or "But wait! You also get..." You offer some discounted deals but it's tasteful and believable. I had destroyed rotator cuffs which I thought I could just "let heal" over time. I stopped exercising, stopped sports and weight lifting, had to sleep on a dozen pillows in "all the right places," propped up on my back for about 8 years. With no relief in sight, I finally went in to inquire about surgery or a shot with my doctor - then before allowing them to do anything, I saw Brad's rotator cuff course online that week, bought it, and slowly started. Well, after 8 1/2 years, I can finally throw a ball for my dog again, shoot basketball again, hold my arms out, sleep without pillows or pain and lift weights again! Now that my knee is having problems and I tore a hamstring (lack of flexibility) I JUMPED (if you will) at this offer from Brad. I need this! Thank you.

montyf4
Monty F.
11/5/17

i liked being able to get a real person to answer my question. i have a long way to go but am hopeful.

deceptionb
Deception B.
10/30/17

All products were as described and delivery was very reasonable. Items contain a wealth of information.

bobh297
Bob H.
10/25/17

Ordering: Negative; add on. I thought I was getting that in my initial order but it turned out to be an add on. Did not appreciate that.

Also didn't allow to put my cell phone on, just the one number which happens to be my land line.
I am looking forward to receiving info. The wall charts helped. Which I thought that would be enough to stretch with. Now there are other stretches and other benefits? I thought I would spend the money and see whats what.

Questions? Get answers from the StretchCoach staff and other customers.

StretchCoach?