Review of Straypost

Straypost reviews

SITE CLOSED

tabac
10/5/17

I am desperate looking for my missing pet. I posted it on a neighborhood page. Minutes later =I received a text from this number lying and promoting their page for profit 1) My number is private, and this unwanted message marketing their product breaks the law, penalty is $10,000 2) False advertising, there is another law they break.

Tip for consumers: FALSE SCAM

amandac203
9/27/17

I have been posting flyers about a lost cat around my neighborhood. Someone texted from (323) 716-0797 saying "Hi, saw your lost pet ad. Just wanted to let you know that StrayPost helped me find my dog. They have a free search tool at straypost.com... Thought it was a real person from my neighborhood but a quick search online led me here. I got the text just like everyone else who posted below. Fake testimonial from a fake person. Terrible company for profiting off customers who are distraught over a missing pet.

colleenk28
9/26/17

What a way to pray off of people's emotions.. got the same text as you both. Glad I didn't click any links. I'm so mad right now.

christak11
9/22/17

I just wanted to say thank you for helping me get my baby back home. I was worried sick thinking about what could have happened to her. I took a chance with Straypost and it worked! In one day, I got a message that was texted to me through my Straypost profile from someone who said they just took my little baby to the shelter. I went there immediately and found her! I had already gone to the shelter before she was taken there so if it weren't for Straypost, she might have gotten taken by someone else. Thank you guys so much.

johnc821
9/14/17

I got a text message from the exact same number: (323)716-0797. Message as follows: "Hi, I saw your lost pet ad. Wanted to let you know when I lost my dog I used StrayPost..helped me get her back pretty quick. One sec, I can get you the link.." [sic]
If I figure they got my number from one of the ads I posted up (I've posted physical posters and ads on facebook local lost pet groups). If anyone gets any more information on these people please let me know. I'm interested in seeking recourse.

anthonyb178
9/13/17

I did not pay for the service. But I received the exact same text from the same phone number. At best, it's advertising under false pretense. At worst, it's a scam.

jacks609
9/8/17

I received a text from +1 (323) 716-0797, "Hi, I saw your lost pet ad. Wanted to let you know when I lost my dog I used StrayPost..helped me get her back pretty quick. One sec, I can get you the link.."

Hey Jennifer, are you real, and if so, how much were you paid for that review?

When I called the number, my suspicions were correct. It was a bot. These pieces of $#*! prey off of peoples emotions. Can't wait to see you $#*!s fail. On to yelp now!

jenniferb318
8/10/17

First of all, I see a review on here that says StrayPost are crooks. Must be a competitor or something because they did everything they promised me and more and were extremely professional and polite in doing so.

So I found StrayPost just a few days ago through a Google search. I decided to give it a try because I thought it was a fantastic idea.

Well, after setting up my profile, I saw the ads on just about every website I went to (since I'm in the radius that they place ads, obviously) so I know they did what they advertise. If that wasn't proof enough, yesterday later, I got a text that came from my StrayPost profile saying someone had my kitty. We arranged a pickup and now I have my little best friend back.

Forever grateful for businesses like this!

Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Straypost staff and other customers.

Straypost?