Strangerthing.store

Strangerthing.store has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Strangerthing.store ranks 29th among Design Other sites.

How would you rate Strangerthing.store?

“How Stranger Things Store made my recent shopping experience a happy one?”

Ling R.
6/10/21

Accidentally a friend shared me their link, as she knew I liked watching this movie series. Then I found a bunch of interesting stuff on their web, I eventually decided to purchase some. The thing was I wished to modify a bit on the design of the item, asked if they could customize in according to my wish and they said 'yes'. They did in accordance to my request and asked for my final confirmation before sending it to me. To my own surprise, the item delivered to me even sooner than thought, totally free and packed nicely in a fabulous cutie package enclosed with a card stating their hope that it could fit me perfectly and if any issues ever incurred let them know, they would help. Wow, it indeed brought a smile upon my face. I felt like respected and cheerished, and that made me truly happy and satisfied. Thanks a lot, Stranger Things Store.

lingr3
June 10th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
It's a good platform to speak up your mind about products and service ever offered to u, whether was it good or bad.

Questions? Get answers from the Strangerthing.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Strangerthing.store?

Have a question about Strangerthing.store?