Review of Eagle Printing

Eagle Printing reviews

Tel: 602-365-0640

patriciar356
4/9/19

I enlisted the services of Eagle Printing to design a logo for my business, Patricia J. Rodriguez - Professional Real Estate Services, and create a 2'x3' sign for a charity golf tournament I'm sponsoring. The prices were great, the product was amazing and the interaction with the staff was professional and personalized. I'm recommending Eagle Printing to everyone!!

sama277
3/28/19

They were a pleasure to work with. Had knowledgable ideas about the design we needed and how it would look. Quality was excellent. The job was easy.

kitm11
3/28/19

A last-minute business opportunity came up and I found myself without the material I needed. When a job requires the best quality and timely delivery, I know to call Eagle. Trevor and his team are terrific and they never let me down. My order was completed on time and looks great!

robr183
3/27/19

Enjoy the staff, and looking forward to getting lots of other printing needs done here, not just my amazing shirts!

williamt350
3/26/19

We left doing business with Staples to find a local shop that would be familiar with our business and account, only shop i contacted for a quote that reached out to us and invited us for a tour. And that right there can over reach cost.

lm203
3/26/19

We needed suite numbers replaced at our industrial building. They did the work quickly. On one window they made a mistake and tore some window tinting, however, they owned the mistake and took care to correct it without added work for me. Cant ask for anything more than honest people and good work!

marting159
3/13/19

Always had consistent service with these guys. From business cards to t-shirts. Would highly recommend them and do. Also very excited about
new decals they will be installing on my work truck!

jenniferc789
12/27/18

There was NO WAY I was going to pay $1000 for wedding invitations. After doing my research, I decided to make my own design and take it to a local print shop. Keath and the gang made it SO EASY and cost effective. They had me pick out my own paper, then they printed and cut my invites for me. The service was great, the price was great, and my order was done earlier than expected. Eagle Printing nailed it!

berniew17
9/17/18

Eagle pinting did a great job on my vinyl printing for my boat! Definitely a great local place to do business with! Highly recommended!

elisabeths23
8/25/18

We had our vehicles' back window done with vinyl graphics to promote our business. We were very happy with the prompt response from Trevor and his team, we got it done quickly, and professionally. We are very grateful for being referred to Eagle Printing, and look forward to doing more business with them in the future!

vald21
8/9/18

The sales manager was very informative and helpful.
He made our experience great. I highly recommend this company.

christopherd187
8/9/18

There was a few hiccups on getting it done and delivered....but all in all keath Allen made it happen and personally delivered my order to my house.

johnnys107
8/2/18

I was very satisfied after having such disappointing experiences with other companies similar. These guys are the best in the business in my opinion.

dank175
7/25/18

Trevor was extremely helpful from the minute I walked through the door. He supplied me with advice to get my costs down vs taking advantage of me and my lack of experience.

The process was simple and the products are awesome.

Check them out at www.stateoflivin.com

jimn124
7/20/18

Customer service is GREAT!! Keath was excellent in showing us or options and making sure we got what was best for our needs.

vicw9
7/11/18

Easy to communicate with, quick response and turn around at a fair price. I'll be a returning customer.

ryana126
7/6/18

I was referred to Eagle Printing. They match compet pricing

Trevor Very helpful and informative.

leoc63
6/12/18

On time, and easy to work with! I would totally recommend them! They took my design and ran with it. Made some a frame inserts which were on point.

alonzoc22
5/30/18

I got very satisfied with the quality on the products, highly recommended eagle printing for all your printing needs

laylam5
4/27/18

Trevor was awesome and I got my products made asap! I needed them in a hurry and Eagle Printing was very accommodating. The prices are great, and the quality is awesome as well.

tamaras78
4/24/18

These guys were able to get my order complete in record time and they looked amazing!!!! I would definitely recommend them.

laural265
4/5/18

Trevor and Sam are awesome to work with. They have great ideas and quality products! They took our regular menu and turned it into a 'work of art' To-Go menu.

susanm421
3/26/18

Wonderful service on a last minute job we sent on a Saturday for turnaround early the following week. Trevor was super responsive, easy to work with, great pricing. The only downside was the image we provided was somehow not reproduced exactly when printed on the t-shirts--fonts came out differently than in the original artwork. Not sure what that was about, but overall it was great service at a great price.

nickr97
1/23/18

Working with Trevor and Eagle Printing was a great experience. Trevor's knowledge and creativity with by business cards were top notch, and Trevor and his team had my cards ready on time and they were perfect! Eagle Printing has earned my business and they now have a customer for life!

lizd38
1/11/18

These guys did great work on a challenging screenprinting job, with a tight turnaround time. Will use them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Eagle Printing staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Eagle Printing