Review of Eagle Printing

Eagle Printing reviews

Tel: 602-365-0640

jenniferc789
12/27/18

There was NO WAY I was going to pay $1000 for wedding invitations. After doing my research, I decided to make my own design and take it to a local print shop. Keath and the gang made it SO EASY and cost effective. They had me pick out my own paper, then they printed and cut my invites for me. The service was great, the price was great, and my order was done earlier than expected. Eagle Printing nailed it!

berniew17
9/17/18

Eagle pinting did a great job on my vinyl printing for my boat! Definitely a great local place to do business with! Highly recommended!

elisabeths23
8/25/18

We had our vehicles' back window done with vinyl graphics to promote our business. We were very happy with the prompt response from Trevor and his team, we got it done quickly, and professionally. We are very grateful for being referred to Eagle Printing, and look forward to doing more business with them in the future!

vald21
8/9/18

The sales manager was very informative and helpful.
He made our experience great. I highly recommend this company.

christopherd187
8/9/18

There was a few hiccups on getting it done and delivered....but all in all keath Allen made it happen and personally delivered my order to my house.

johnnys107
8/2/18

I was very satisfied after having such disappointing experiences with other companies similar. These guys are the best in the business in my opinion.

dank175
7/25/18

Trevor was extremely helpful from the minute I walked through the door. He supplied me with advice to get my costs down vs taking advantage of me and my lack of experience.

The process was simple and the products are awesome.

Check them out at www.stateoflivin.com

jimn124
7/20/18

Customer service is GREAT!! Keath was excellent in showing us or options and making sure we got what was best for our needs.

vicw9
7/11/18

Easy to communicate with, quick response and turn around at a fair price. I'll be a returning customer.

ryana126
7/6/18

I was referred to Eagle Printing. They match compet pricing

Trevor Very helpful and informative.

leoc63
6/12/18

On time, and easy to work with! I would totally recommend them! They took my design and ran with it. Made some a frame inserts which were on point.

alonzoc22
5/30/18

I got very satisfied with the quality on the products, highly recommended eagle printing for all your printing needs

laylam5
4/27/18

Trevor was awesome and I got my products made asap! I needed them in a hurry and Eagle Printing was very accommodating. The prices are great, and the quality is awesome as well.

tamaras78
4/24/18

These guys were able to get my order complete in record time and they looked amazing!!!! I would definitely recommend them.

laural265
4/5/18

Trevor and Sam are awesome to work with. They have great ideas and quality products! They took our regular menu and turned it into a 'work of art' To-Go menu.

susanm421
3/26/18

Wonderful service on a last minute job we sent on a Saturday for turnaround early the following week. Trevor was super responsive, easy to work with, great pricing. The only downside was the image we provided was somehow not reproduced exactly when printed on the t-shirts--fonts came out differently than in the original artwork. Not sure what that was about, but overall it was great service at a great price.

nickr97
1/23/18

Working with Trevor and Eagle Printing was a great experience. Trevor's knowledge and creativity with by business cards were top notch, and Trevor and his team had my cards ready on time and they were perfect! Eagle Printing has earned my business and they now have a customer for life!

lizd38
1/11/18

These guys did great work on a challenging screenprinting job, with a tight turnaround time. Will use them again.

adams389
1/3/18

I was in a time crunch and they hit their deadline and printed my flyers beautifully. I'm so grateful for Eagle Printing.

jeremya25
12/12/17

Will buy all of my printing needs from them in a second! Great service at a fair price! Value is key and the whole process was smooth and provided value to my home and company!

tiffanyc78
12/11/17

I was very satisfied with the out come of the finished product. The man who came out to greet me was very helpful and nice. I was in and out within 15 minutes or less, and I got to pick up the finished product four hours later. The man was even nice to send me a email to show me how it would look and if I would like to change anything. Great place.

edp46
12/4/17

Great customer service. Very friendly. Quality of work is excellent. All my needs in a timely manner.

michaell361
11/14/17

Wanted two magnets for biz that fit on my truck cab. Also 5 signs. Needed them asap, very urgent need for my seasonal biz.

Problem 1: Tried to pay cash at time of order and was told I pay at pick up. Then 2 days later when I came to pick up items, I was told they don't print until we pay. Missed an important weekend of marketing oops.

Problem 2: used exact graphic at three different shops over years and never had a problem with the signs and magnets I received. This place gave me back a pixelated (overblown) and the black text came in green. Looked faded and blurry. They said their high quality special printer is why. Yet this never happened before Regardless it looked bad.

Also they wanted 90$ for 2 magnets when alpha graphics only wanted 53$ for two, had one day turnaround, and free delivery.

Problem 3: I told guy size x was too big and wanted the smaller one. Then wrote it on Order form yet got handed the size x.

Problem 4: I paid cash - guy gives me a check as refund - I take to bank and am told it's no good. Had to go to shop a 4th time to get cash

All in all you would think they wouldn't have forced me to pay 10$ a sign (Other places are 7 with metal stand - they wanted 10$ each without) for the five bad signs after all that yet I didn't even get an acknowledgement of how bad the experience was.

Could have had my biz for my two business's marketing needs all year.

Response from Trevor M., Eagle Printing Representative
This is a mess, I agree. We could have provided better service.

1. We always require funding up front on any print items. Once we place print on any product we cannot resale it. It is our policy to require funding prior to production. We are unclear on when this was communicated improperly, but we apologize on the miscommunication.

Industry standard is 3-5 days production on this product. Even with the funding delay we stayed within normal production time. Once the invoice was funded we produced the product within 24hours.

2. We cannot control the quality of the artwork provided by a client. The size, resolution, and color format control the quality of the print. The image that was provided was a 10x13 image at 200dpi with RGB format. The requested print size was 18x24. When enlarged to the requested size the resolution drops to 110dpi. Industry standard on large format printing is 300dpi for a quality print with a CMYK format. This was explained to the customer.

3. This is 100% true. Our production department printed the wrong size. We refunded the clients money due to the error.

4. This is 100% true. The check we provided did not process. Like many small businesses, we had an issue with check fraud and our account was frozen for a short period of time. Within a few hours it was resolved and the cash was withdrawn to provide to the client. This is not something that could have been foreseen and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

We do not force any client to purchase any product. They have the ability to shop the market and decide on which provider they would like to utilize. Our pricing is competitive and typically 30% lower than our major competitors. We do provide volume discounts so that clients can take advantage of volume pricing.

It is unfortunate that we had mistakes on this job. We always look to find better ways to improve our business and learn from our mistakes. We are not a perfect business and we hope to provide better service next time.
jamesc497
11/5/17

Great experience from the beginning through the design and the delivery. What a great company. They did everything asked for and even offered many helpful suggestions to make product better.

jamess632
11/5/17

Love these guys. I will definitely continue to do my business with this company. Easy, affordable and convenient

Questions? Get answers from the Eagle Printing staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Eagle Printing