Stone Butterfly Interiors

Stone Butterfly Interiors has a consumer rating of 3.74 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Stone Butterfly Interiors ranks 129th among Furniture sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 71.4%
How would you rate Stone Butterfly Interiors?

“What is not to like - great price, fast delivery, good quality”

HOLLY S.
8/14/20

Lots of people slating this company, so i thought I would shout about my brill experience with the company. They've gone above and beyond for me, to ensure I got my new dining table and egg chair on time for a big party we were having last weekend. Thank you!

“Shocking customer service and delayed delivery, do not use”

Craig M.
9/13/21

Ordered in June and received today. No offer of discount or credit. Flat no. Quite simply wish we had read reviews. Would never order from again.

hollyf147
November 13th, 2020

Great quality glass coffee table! Looks amazing in my lounge - great for holding snacks and drinks!

hollys332

robp240
September 24th, 2020

I'd wanted an egg chair for ages, and finally did it. I ordered 5 days ago, and got it after only 3 days. The Customer Service Manager called me on the day of my order and advised that delivery was going to take place with their own driver, and the man that delivered it on the day was very pleasant and helped me into the house with it. I have no problems with recommending this company from my experience!

craigm767
September 13th, 2021

sams886
July 20th, 2020

Some background - we are 3/4+ through our kitchen extension and decided to start ordering our interiors (light fittings dinning chairs etc). Unfortunately lockdown happened and our building work stopped to follow government guidelines. With the house full of dust and mess we decide to leave all packages boxes up and stored in a unused room. Upon completing last week we started to get the interiors out and unpacked 4 dinning chairs from stonebufferfly. Unfortunately one chair was damaged quite badly. Having finally managed to get through to some one by email (phone just rings out unanswered) they bluntly refused to help due to the order being placed 10 weeks ago. I totally appreciate under normal circumstances this would be well out of return/replacement window. But due to the current climate I would have anticipated a slightly more helpful response. Certainly wont be using them again in the future which may be slightly short sighted on there part as over all I was happy with the undamaged products and have 6 more rooms to furnish.

Like I said product it's self is good just poor customer service

hallej2
November 13th, 2020

Went right before lockdown 2 happened to quickly take a look at some tables and chairs, and was really impressed with the new showroom. It was neatly laid out - not the biggest showroom but had all I needed out on display. There was a gorgeous large oval marble table out with tulip chairs, and the whole set up wowed me so much that I just had to have it. I'm so excited to receive my set which I have been told would arrive before xmas! I am so glad I went in to see before lockdown else I may have lost out on a pre-xmas delivery.
Also, I hadn't realised the company made beds too - some really nice designs! Next year when Christmas is over, and the bank balance looks healthier I'll be heading back to look at a new bed!

allanj45
February 15th, 2020

Ordered a stool via the website that appeared to be in stock. Had to chase after 2 weeks to be told there was a delay due to weather affecting shipping from source country. Another chase after two weeks to be told it was now in customs. Again no arrival then after chasing again told it was delayed due to weather... have asked for a refund 3 times now and no reply. Absolutely terrible service

jamiek206
September 1st, 2020

I'm very happy with my purchase. I'd been looking for a bed for weeks that could give me all the bits I wanted but not wait 8 weeks for delivery! I spoke to somebody in their office who talked me through the options and I had my new bed in just under 2 weeks! Very happy with it. Thanks - will be looking at bedside tables soon!

jackr400
April 2nd, 2020

Buyer beware. This company has zero customer service for starters but the assembly of the eames chairs we bought were the real problem.

According to customer service:

These items are classed as self assembly and therefore we have no involvement with the assembly of this item.'

The bases of the chairs come pre-assembled. However, the nuts and bolts on one of the chairs were not tightened at all and when my pregnant wife sat on the chair for the first time, it collapsed and she fell to the floor.

Stone butterfly refuse to take any responsibility even though the chair was not assembled properly and that this poor workmanship caused the accident and injury.

Please don't buy anything from this company.

eleanorm108
March 26th, 2021

I ordered a Butterfly stool 24th January 2021 which was showing as in stock. Delivery expected in 6 weeks. Received email 25th stating "our website isn't currently showing a true indication of lead times at the moment. Due to working from home during the lockdown the software that we use to scan items in and out was unfortunately not in use, we are however looking at getting this rectified in the next few weeks.". Suggested I might like to order an alternative product. I replied asking them to cancel the order. They ignored my email and I couldn't be bothered to chase them until 8th March. They told me the shipment was due "early next week" and DPD would contact me by "late next week". Nothing happened. Phoned again 19th March - on hold 15 minutes "you are 3rd in the queue", "you are 2nd in the queue", "you are 1st in the queue", but then I was put through to voicemail. Left contact details but nobody bothered to get in touch. Just tried again (26th March) 15 minutes on hold hearing that I'm first in the queue and my call will be answered by the next available agent and I was eventually put through to answer phone again. All of this time, the item I ordered has been showing on their website as in stock, which is clearly not the case, so presumably they are intentionally taking money for orders that they know they can't fulfil. I wish I'd paid attention to other negative reviews before I ordered.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use unless you're happy to wait for months without any certainty of whether you'll receive your goods, and zero accurate information.

Products used:
Butterfly stool (but not yet received 9 weeks after ordering)

mj474
June 16th, 2020

3 days ago-Edit
Website miss-leading as states 4-5 days delivery. Also item ordered not in stock therefore website should be updated to refect this - I am now waiting for a refund (3-5) days for an item I never could have ordered. Regardless of COVID 19 - website should reflect current sellers position - POOR - 12 June - received a call today to say how disgusted they were at my 1 STAR review and that they had explained reason for delivery advice as being incorrect due to COVID 19 - I advised that 1, if I had realised item out of stock would not have attempted to order so why doesn't website say (Item out of stock) and also no mention of delivery delays due to COVID -19. The young lady who spoke to me was RUDE and when I interupted her to say that I was the customer her reply was not anymore!. She then proceeded to say the only reason I was being awkward was that I wanted COMPENSATION. At no point did I mention this or would ask for compensation, compensation for what I didnt get anything. MISSING THE POINT - Ive checked the WEBSITE and guess what - you can still ORDER - Trading Standards HERE I COME

jasmineb161
August 14th, 2020

Absolutely smooth purchase - ordered a bed last week, it was delivered yesterday by two very polite chaps.
Thank you - I love it!

joycem90
December 5th, 2017

Ordered 6 chairs which were seemingly in stock. Took 2 months to receive all chairs. One excuse after the other and one chair was damaged. For our inconvenience they offered to refund us 10%. However, this was at the same time as their black Friday sale when everything was reduced by 10%, so for all our inconvenience we really got offered nothing. Avoid this company, totally useless

leonardoh30
August 14th, 2020

Ordered a lounge chair - I was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived last week. I was expecting cheap chinese craftsmanship due to the low price but it really is a stunning piece of furniture. I ordered black leather with the walnut wood finish, and I am extremely happy.
I am now considering ordering another for my office!

karens1880
September 24th, 2020

Bed delivery with white glove service received perfectly last week & I am so happy with it that I had to write a review! - the guys assembled the bed quickly and without complaints with the space in which to work in. We have renovation works going on, so they could have easily been annoyed by the circumstances!
The quality of the beds was far superior than others we had been to see before deciding on stone butterfly's range. It did take a few weeks to arrive, but I didn't mind due to the renovations going on. And it is hand made to order which I guess always adds more time. Thanks to this company for giving me my dream bed! Karen (The White Cottage).

phill125
September 1st, 2020

I decided to walk-in to their showroom last friday as I had a party at the weekend and on the off chance wondered if they might have the dining chairs that I wanted in stock. Luckily they did and I walked out with six of the N chairs, and a couple of bar stools. They look great - special thanks to the lady who looked after me and showed me around!

christ1085
September 30th, 2021

Nicely presented website with some great products. Replied fast on live chat and chairs and table came as expected with live tracking from the courier.

Tip for consumers:
They offer Klarna which is useful for more expensive purchases

Dsw chairs and table

benw945
September 29th, 2021

Ordered 4 masters chairs, love them, would definitely use stonebutterfly again, I will be recommending stonebutterfly to friends.

jessj63
June 27th, 2021

Friendly staff, fast delivery, really happy with my dinning table, the quality is great! I will definitely use stonebutterfly again

Tip for consumers:
Live chats is really useful

Dinning table

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stone Butterfly Interiors staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stone Butterfly Interiors?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.7
Have a question about Stone Butterfly Interiors?